(Topic ID: 153733)

Domino's Pinball Official Thread - $5,299. Production started.

By adamgacek

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 678 posts
  • 214 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by KenLayton
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dominos Pinball Solenoid List.pdf (PDF preview)
Dominos-Game-Blades-Right (resized).jpg
Dominos-Game-Blades-Left (resized).jpg
3032911-poster-p-avoid-the-noid6 (resized).jpg
F7579C3B-C903-48A6-A1B3-E97D04DCA103 (resized).jpeg
F3536ED9-FC67-4413-A028-434A89D386B2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20171102_1623273 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171026_165510 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171026_165454 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170904_213111 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170827_223323 (resized).jpg
Avoid the node (resized).jpg
noid (resized).jpg
2017-07-22 16.28.28 (resized).jpg
002 (resized).JPG
003 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #533 Game Rules Updated Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #535 A list of minor updates. Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #646 Cite from spooky on production run size Posted by SpookyKT (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 8 years ago

This game has me excited.

3 months later
#175 7 years ago

Can't wait to see video

#242 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

August 2016??? So Rob zombie will be all shipped by then??

They will be running two production lines. Advantage of new larger facility.

#253 7 years ago
Quoted from challanger1128:

Is it me --- I just cant seem to like this title --- the title makes the machine look cheap

It's you

#259 7 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Alright, the video is acting up (I think because of the lack of ambient lighting in here as we are just in set up and the union folks won't turn on the lights but I'm not sure). I'll try again tomorrow to get some video in the afternoon. We should've flown Jack Danger or Tommy out to help us stream, if only we were an international brand with 12,000+ locations we could afford it....
Charlie is at Beatles Love right now in appreciation for all he has sacrificed over the past 6 months to get this game ready for this event. We are extremely excited about the game as it stands and with some small tweaks and additions, this game will be exactly what we dreamed of when we accosted him at Expo in October.
Here are more pictures for everyone including shots of the shirts we had made up for the event. Blake may be able to chime in on specific game and art questions and I'll be back after another event and will try to answer any as well. Scott may be around to answer art questions if anyone has them but he may be out of town.
Thanks again for your patience and support. We'll eventually get to show you some video of the game. It is tons of fun and super fast. The Handle the Rush multiball disables cradling during the mode which really messes with you the first time it happens.
-Adam

Screw flying I'll get in the car now!

#325 7 years ago

People keep saying it looks simple. I count 10 shots from left to right including the far right stand up targets and both scoops. Fan layout, but to me that's still a lot to shoot at.

1 week later
#394 7 years ago

Shirts look great. I'm happy to stream the game if I'm needed/wanted whenever it's ready. Thank you Adam for the suggestion. Glad the show was a success, congrats to you and Ppooky for all your hard work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dominos-pinball-official-thread-translite-reveal?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.