5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dawgs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Anyone have experience using dolly.com for moving machines? I've got a difficult home for moving pins around. Wondering if anyone has had a positive or negative experience with Dolly's services. They claim to move arcade machines and pinball machines (but not jukeboxes?).

#2 5 years ago

Great experience. I am in the Seattle area. I Had a large arcade machine picked up at its location and moved to my house about 30 miles away. 2 guys showed up with a pickup truck. They arrived exactly when they said. They took care to secure the load and protect it with blankets.
    All of my machines have to go down a narrow staircase on the side of my house. They did this no problem. If i remember right it was about $120 plus tip.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dollycom-for-moving-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.