Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dawson
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dawson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

A couple of my games , bride of pinbot and fish tales. All of a sudden they decided to only give half credits.
    Nothing has been changed or adjusted .. Neither of the games have a stock power supply to make the validator work ( I have to plug them into the service plug..

I've pulled the DBV's out and put these into working games. So I know it's not the DBV.. Could the culprits be the coin door board? I've messed with all the switches on the DBV, and the pricing menus of both games ..

Anyone (operators ? ) come across this problem?

Thanks , quarter=less play

#5 9 years ago

Breaking_dad , yep thats exactly what I'm saying .... theses mars 2000 series working before , just all of the sudden stopped < good call on the batteries ! Never thought about that ..fish tales is set 2/dollar

BOP is set 50-75-100

so yes when you put a $1.00 in, it gives you .25 cents credit, almost like my job:}

thanks a ton

TJ

#11 9 years ago

yeah its really weird , i took the validator out if fish tales , brought it up to my AP , didn't change any dip switches plugged it in and it works fine 1 buck gives you 2 credits...

its set to i pulse per dollar / coin chutes are set at .25

I'm going to go down there and mess with it here in a bit .... i will keep you posted and I will switch the batteries as well..

thanks again

very helpful people here!

#12 9 years ago

Ok I finally got it ? Still not sure what happened but, the batteries were really low ( Duracell with the check strip) then I changed the two trigger wires to the left coin chute , then I changed the DBV to the left chute(in the menu options)..

Not sure what happened ? batteries? Coin mech ?

Anyway patrons are happy it's going again !

Thanks for the input everyone ! Next is the BOP . I will keep ya posted on what happened there..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dawson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dollar-bill-validator-only-gives-25-per-pulse?tu=Dawson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.