Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5D8373E6-5C8F-4917-8E5F-6D856DAE91C7 (resized).jpeg
    3C501263-3B43-4E68-A080-8FB8348B5C8B (resized).jpeg
    F8638DC1-34E2-4611-9828-A9BB758EB669 (resized).jpeg
    4CEA56EA-6C33-41BA-A60E-CE64E55B27A0 (resized).jpeg
    e31 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpeg
    make-canada-great-again-snapback-hat-snap-back-baseball-cap (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#58 5 years ago

Hey, enough with the off-topic politics already. We all have our opinions, none will be changed with the sniping back and forth. And meanwhile a perfectly nice thread concept goes down the crapper.

So cheers to OP, and to @boof-ed, I'm sure that kiddo will love what you've made for him, and just as important having an adult show that they care can be really impactful.

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You should have been here when this thread was started. It was down the crapper before the second post. And at the sewage plant by the third. But it all got edited and we let him slide for the sake of humanity.

If by "letting him slide" you mean only every third post was an off-topic political rant, then point taken. I gather from context that he made a comment in response to your latest avatar, so the first shot was fired by the OP, but it's a shame for this thread (or any other thread on Pinside) to devolve into a Trump vs. Obama mudwrestling exhibition. I know you're staying in shape, but we're none of us cute enough to make that an appealing prospect.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I gather from context that he made a comment in response to your latest avatar, so the first shot was fired by the OP

Quoted from o-din:

Quite the opposite. It was his opening post that fired shots at one of our elected officials, which is against pinside rules in the first place. And his second post that exasperated that. Not the best way to get any "feel good" thread off to a good start.

Sounds like we're in violent agreement here, the first shot was fired by the OP (though in his first post, not his third post as I guessed). Regardless of who fired and when they did it, Robin's instincts remain sound on this one, we'll all be happier if we bottle up our political opinions for the Thanksgiving table.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doing-some-good?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.