Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5D8373E6-5C8F-4917-8E5F-6D856DAE91C7 (resized).jpeg
    3C501263-3B43-4E68-A080-8FB8348B5C8B (resized).jpeg
    F8638DC1-34E2-4611-9828-A9BB758EB669 (resized).jpeg
    4CEA56EA-6C33-41BA-A60E-CE64E55B27A0 (resized).jpeg
    e31 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpeg
    make-canada-great-again-snapback-hat-snap-back-baseball-cap (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damien.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 5 years ago

With all the negativity that we're surrounded by in our lives and even a lot of the moaning we do right here on Pinside, (I'm guilty of it at times too) I thought that it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to ONLY positive stories. Times where you did something kind in the name of pinball.

I'll start it off...

I recently stopped by a local bowling alley over my lunch to play a few games. They have a modest arcade with 3 pins that get switched up every few months.

There was an elementary school on a day trip, and some of the kids that had finished bowling were just hanging out in the arcade. I was there playing a little T2, and a couple of kids stood at my side watching in amazement (which is funny, because I was really stinking it up bad!).

I finished my game and had one credit left. I turned to the kids and said "there's one game left, you guys can have it".

AS I was walking out I noticed a swarm of kids were now standing around watching this kid play. I walked back in, put coins in the other two machines and announced "they're all going now, just make sure you share it".

That simple gesture put a huge smile on their faces, and probably gave most of them their first try at pinball.

Keep the stories coming, or feel inspired today to create one of your own

#35 5 years ago

Let's get this back on track.

If you have a story about doing some good in the name of pinball, be sure to share it.

Peace to all

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damien.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doing-some-good?tu=Damien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.