IMG_5291 (resized).jpg
4ABF4982-A6A5-41B0-A070-8BE184BC9999 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1624936675779 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1683669351122 (resized).jpg
facebook_1713572712522_7187244882423667261 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_195419815 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240419_112144832~2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#696 7 years ago

I had a stroke and three brain surgeries recently. I have never had a dog but love them. I am going to get a town home, then perhaps a dog. I am very partial to pit bulls, I love them. I am probably getting one.

I have to wait until I am just a bit better, for the dog. Too bad. I could use it now. But I had better wait for a bit. Right now I couldn't even walk a dog. I don't think it's fair to get a dog now, to the dog. Even though I could benefit greatly from it now.

I guess I'm torn. I wish I had a dog, but I have to wait. It's the right thing to do overall.

I am getting a pit bull because I like them so much, and I would possibly
Like a rescue. I also am getting one because I can.

Pit bulls are seriously maligned out here in California. No pit bulls in rentals. But when I buy f you to anyone I'm getting a pit. I have to do a little research on rescues though. May just have to be a puppy.

I also enjoy the pit as protection. Just try to break in my house fool. But I have grown up around pits there really is no other breed for me.

Pit bulls for the win!

#702 7 years ago

I have seen the pitbull and parolee show. Those girls have serious heart. I have only seen a couple but would probably watch more.

Since my stroke and three brain surgeries I like different things. Used to love horror now dislike it and comedy is king. I also like a couple shows like parolees, naked and afraid and what I Can only call zombie Bigfoot hunters. There are no zombies just crazy Bigfoot hunters. The bigfoots need to run...

#703 7 years ago

I do have a couple friends who have large poodles. They are a very smart breed I never thought I would be tempted but the two people I know that are large poodle owners are very happy, and thier dogs are amazing. Tough decisions ahead.

I still need a pit bull after everything I have been through and having also never have owned a dog, it should be a pit bull. It's going to be cool! Couple 3 4 months in the future though.

2 months later
#784 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Saw this picture on a listing on Ebay and I had to chuckle....Is the dog sitting or shitting?

I see a dog listening to its owner. For a picture. Like a good dog!

#787 6 years ago

As you scroll this thread. It is impossible not to notice how awesome dogs are.

Seriously.

I cannot wait to get one. I just need a little more time getting better. I think Christmas.

#788 6 years ago

Dogs pinball girls and rock and roll. The best things in life.

#791 6 years ago

I am without a doubt getting a dog. I never have owned one. But I grew up around pit bulls. My dog will be a pitbull likely.

I am recovering from a stroke and three brain surgeries. But I have no yard. And I can't walk. I have a chair and walker right now.

Eventually. I will be walking, fully. It could be another year though.

I know a dog would help a lot right now. But I have to use my head I guess. I feel like a good home is coming for a dog, but not here yet. California real estate. Ug.

But my new dog. I am really looking forward to it. I'm thinking spring.

Patience. My new virtue.

#793 6 years ago

That's a good idea, though, just going to the shelter and letting it happen.

#794 6 years ago

I'm never going to be able to wait until next year though. Today would be good.

#798 6 years ago

That's a great idea. If I foster for a bit, I can see other breeds in depth.

#807 6 years ago

I love pit bulls.
They are the dobermans of the 70s. Remember how feared that dog was.

(Perhaps unjustly)

But I agree- that little girl. No one will try touch to hurt her. No one with a brain.

Every little girl should have one, watching over them.

1 week later
#817 6 years ago

Still pining for my first dog.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

4 weeks later
#824 6 years ago

I'm not sure I mentioned this I had a stroke be three brain surgeries in the last year and a half. Health getting better but I should have died. There must be some reason I'm alive.

I'm finding it.

Anyways I want a pitbull but I have to wait to get anything. Still in a wheelchair and renting. No back yard. Difficult mobility.

I want to get a dog for the first time but I have to wait. Probably until next year. Maybe I will get one for Christmas. I hope.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dogs-rule?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.