PXL_20240322_164232590.MP (resized).jpg
20240322_095300 (resized).jpg
IMG_6261 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240321_115607232 (resized).jpg
IMG-20240321-WA0001 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240321_093911392 (resized).jpg
20240320_144557 (resized).jpg
20240320_143721 (resized).jpg

There are 6,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 140.
#351 9 years ago

Buddy is awesome but his rule set is not deep at all!
Pet me feed me, play with me, love me... those are the only modes

But they are Stackable!!!

Buddy.jpgBuddy.jpg
#352 9 years ago

My 3 year old Ivory Lab in the snow. His name is Blizzard

image.jpgimage.jpg
#353 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcbbq13:

My pup Cooper goes to work with me everyday!

That's not a pup...that's a Wookie!

#354 9 years ago
dog guilty.jpgdog guilty.jpg
#355 9 years ago

Paisley 1yr. Pic say is all.. Good at attracting Pussies...

IMG_3517 (2).jpgIMG_3517 (2).jpg PAISLEY 18 WEEK.jpgPAISLEY 18 WEEK.jpg
#356 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

dog guilty.jpg

The black one. He looks guilty.

#357 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

dog guilty.jpg

Both. The answer is both.

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

dog guilty.jpg

Quoted from jwo825:

Both. The answer is both.

Off with there heads!!!!!

#359 9 years ago

A dog's life.

112.JPG112.JPG
#360 9 years ago

287.JPG287.JPGIMG_0239.JPGIMG_0239.JPGBaxter.jpgBaxter.jpg

Vito & Capone, Primo & Baxter. Technically, Baxter is not a dog, but he refuses to believe that.

#361 9 years ago
Quoted from Shellyshane237:

287.JPG (Click image to enlarge)IMG_0239.JPG (Click image to enlarge)Baxter.jpg
Vito & Capone, Primo & Baxter. Technically, Baxter is not a dog, but he refuses to believe that.

Lol. Sad dog on the left in pic one is sad. Looks like my two when I'm eating bacon in the morning. image.jpgimage.jpg

#362 9 years ago

287.JPG (Click image to enlarge)IMG_0239.JPG (Click image to enlarge)Baxter.jpg

Is the dog in the middle pic a dane mix? Or a dane puppy?

#363 9 years ago

I dont know who owns this dog but i took the pic outside the grocery store, it was a cold day image.jpgimage.jpg definitely loved.

#364 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Is the dog in the middle pic a dane mix? Or a dane puppy?

We have no idea. When we got him as an 8 lb. puppy, he was supposed to be a boxer/bulldog mix, but our vet says he is neither of those. He does resemble a great dane, but he is full grown at about 65 lbs. and no where close to Dane size.

#365 9 years ago
Quoted from Fairground:

I dont know who owns this dog but i took the pic outside the grocery store, it was a cold day :)image.jpg definitely loved.

It looks like his pillow is leashed. Like, as long as this pillow doesn't get away, this dog isn't going anywhere.

#366 9 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It looks like his pillow is leashed. Like, as long as this pillow doesn't get away, this dog isn't going anywhere.

maybe it's a heated pillow! Does that even exist?

#367 9 years ago

We have no idea. When we got him as an 8 lb. puppy, he was supposed to be a boxer/bulldog mix, but our vet says he is neither of those. He does resemble a great dane, but he is full grown at about 65 lbs. and no where close to Dane size.

I own two danes now and I am very familiar with them. I can tell you he is definitely part dane for sure but there is something else in there because of the shorter snout and more of a domed head. And my dane was 65 lbs. at 3 1/2 months old so he is definitely smaller then a dane. I wonder what the other breed in there is??

#368 9 years ago

Starting my vacation today with chores around the house. While I'm tinkering in the game room, I'm visited by my "old" buddy Kooper. He is almost 14 years old, completely blind and partially deaf. Our mission is to give him the best quality of life while he is still with us. He is the first pooch we got after my twin boys were born and he is very special to us all.

Good boy Kooper!!!

IMG_3203.JPGIMG_3203.JPG

#369 9 years ago

My favorite dog of Pinball...

image.jpgimage.jpg
#370 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I own two danes now and I am very familiar with them. I can tell you he is definitely part dane for sure but there is something else in there because of the shorter snout and more of a domed head. And my dane was 65 lbs. at 3 1/2 months old so he is definitely smaller then a dane. I wonder what the other breed in there is??

I was looking at that pic thinking it looks like my Pit w/ a Dane coat and paws. Cool looking dog either way.

#371 9 years ago
Quoted from mrofnoc:

I was looking at that pic thinking it looks like my Pit w/ a Dane coat and paws. Cool looking dog either way.

I was thinking pit bull/dane mix too because of the domed head and short snout.

#373 8 years ago

Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives:

1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.
2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
4. A dog's parents never visit.
5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.
7. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk…
8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
9. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"
10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
11. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.
12. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.
13. Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
14. If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.

1 week later
#375 8 years ago

I have a new foster name Kumo, he is helping me get over the loss a truly great dog Sheba, earlier in post.
So rewarding giving an unloved dog everything it needs. He is getting his nuts chopped today DSCN1272.JPGDSCN1272.JPG
11 months old Lab/Shepard X. Here is a pic of his first adventure in the back yard. 6 days ago,come along way, but a long way to go.

#377 8 years ago

Congrats to Kumo, I'm sure he'll be wonderful. I'll day a little prayer for his recently departed testicles!

#378 8 years ago

This is Pierre, my 5 month old Bichon Frise.

Pierre 5 months.jpgPierre 5 months.jpg
#379 8 years ago
Quoted from CapitolAuctions:

This is Pierre, my 5 month old Bichon Frise.

Pierre 5 months.jpg

We had a Bichon
She was a good dog, but quite the couch potato.
She had bad knees.

Luckily for me, she died in her cage one night (13 1/2 y/o).
I would not of wanted to take her for that final ride.

#380 8 years ago

Here is our dog, Diamond, right before she won best in show for a July 4th parade.Here is our dog, Diamond, right before she won best in show for a July 4th parade.

#381 8 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Here is our dog, Diamond, right before she won best in show for a July 4th parade. (Click image to enlarge)

The look on her face is priceless. "But I love you, man. Why would you do this to me?"

#382 8 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Congrats to Kumo, I'm sure he'll be wonderful. I'll day a little prayer for his recently departed testicles!

Bucket is on and he was not impressed, a nice tin of sardines fixed that! he is happier now.
Ouch.

#383 8 years ago

Here is my buddy Jack20130924_170431.jpg20130924_170431.jpg

#385 8 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I have a new foster name Kumo

THANK YOU for fostering!

Below is our first foster, Guinness... whom we soon adopted; we couldn't let him go.

(See: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-guinness-a-super-sweet-pit-mix-in-nj-needs-a-home )

This pic was earlier this year just after he passed his AKC Canine Good Citizen test.

g_akc_2015.jpgg_akc_2015.jpg
#386 8 years ago

Love everyone's dog pics. I have a golden retriever named Walter who loves the music of my White Water. He sits at my feet almost every time I play. Sometimes gets in the way a little, but I have the best dog in the world!

Walter.JPGWalter.JPG
#387 8 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Love everyone's dog pics. I have a golden retriever named Walter who loves the music of my White Water. He sits at my feet almost every time I play. Sometimes gets in the way a little, but I have the best dog in the world!

Walter.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

That's funny. One of my dogs likes to lay down on your heels when you play pinball. He's been stepped on multiple times. And he's tripped a few people as well!

1 week later
#388 8 years ago

This fella likes to oversee my work on Radical which will be getting some art work re-done.
Just stripped the mylar at this stage.Kumo and Radical.jpgKumo and Radical.jpg

#389 8 years ago

I want to ask a question to you guys that have lost your best friend. How do you deal with it? I love my dog so much and just thinking about losing him puts a lump in my throat. I know you just have to deal with it but my God its got to suck.

#390 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I want to ask a question to you guys that have lost your best friend. How do you deal with it? I love my dog so much and just thinking about losing him puts a lump in my throat. I know you just have to deal with it but my God its got to suck.

It's HARD as hell believe me. My wife and I have never had kids, just dogs and a cat over 24 yrs of marriage. Lost 3 pets in 18 months yrs ago. Worst 18 months of our lives. Our 11 yr old German Shepherd was diagnosed with Dygenerative Myelopathy last Oct. He's hanging on, no cure and it's the just a terrible crippling disease. And it's been the absolute worst 7 months of my life since. Only time will make it better when there gone.b.jpgb.jpg

2 weeks later
#391 8 years ago

After a long day at work I am enjoying some pinball. And, even though it's 2am; she still has to be by my side. 20150508_020610.jpg20150508_020610.jpg

#392 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
Lost my girl two weeks ago today. She was 14. It's been a difficult 2 weeks. It's slowly getting easier but still not ready move food and water bowls and her bed.

#393 8 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

This fella likes to oversee my work on Radical which will be getting some art work re-done.
Just stripped the mylar at this stage.Kumo and Radical.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

By the way I nick name him CLARENCE as he is cross eyed! ( yep like the lion ) poor bugger tried to jump in the back of the wagon today- it was closed!

#394 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Yup, it's very hard and it never gets easier. I ran a rescue and lost quite a few that we got to too late to save, and was a vet tech and held many a very sick dog being put down... but losing your own is so much harder. We've lost 4 of our dogs in the past year and a half. You get numbed after some time, but the sadness never goes away. One day out of the blue you'll see something that reminds you of a dog you lost years ago and tear up.

Last week I had to send my youngest dog for eye removal surgery due to sudden severe glaucoma, and twice in the last week my 18 year old Jack Russel has had seizures at night. The other 4 are getting older with hip dysplasia, arthritis, losing eyesight, etc. We know it is very likely we won't have some of them at the end of this year, and it is heartbreaking. We love them and do the best that we can for them, and promise them that we'll never let them suffer. Then we just love them as long as we can, knowing they won't be around forever.

We don't have kids and some people I know are always asking when I'm going to get rid of my dogs and have a baby already, but I just shake my head and don't even try to explain because those kinds of people will never understand.

#395 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

For me it as bad as losing a human. I will say having more than one helps tremendously. The others still keep you jumping so there's less time to stare at that empty spot on the floor. We lost a cat and a dog this winter, both just weeks after they turned 16yo. But these three didn't let us sit around for long...

PART_1430151774589_20150409_115726.jpgPART_1430151774589_20150409_115726.jpg
#396 8 years ago

Some good lookin pups in this thread!
Here's my ol' boy - Granby
Purebred Schapendoes (formerly Dutch Sheepdog)

Puppy:
IMG_1075.JPGIMG_1075.JPG

One year later:
IMG_2324.JPGIMG_2324.JPG

IMG_2509.JPGIMG_2509.JPGIMG_2565.JPGIMG_2565.JPG

#397 8 years ago

My Elli turned 1 recently.

20150314_113050.jpg20150314_113050.jpg
#399 8 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Walter.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Great picture. I can't go to my basement without the shepherd in tow. Can't say the same about the selfish pug.

#400 8 years ago

My wife and I are considering dog breeds now. This thread is helpful. We will likely end up with an Italian Greyhound.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 10.00
There are 6,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 140.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dogs-rule/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.