IMG_5291 (resized).jpg
4ABF4982-A6A5-41B0-A070-8BE184BC9999 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1624936675779 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1683669351122 (resized).jpg
facebook_1713572712522_7187244882423667261 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_195419815 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240419_112144832~2 (resized).jpg
There are 7,052 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 142.
#2051 4 years ago

cheese wrappers at 500m

#2052 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I hate to be a bummer, but we lost our dog, Brewer, in July of this year. It was awful. We even had a moment weeks before his death where we realized how healthy our 12-13 year old dog was. Things turned really fast, and he was gone.
I miss him every single day. I still open the door slowly expecting him to be behind it waiting for me to get home. I have to stop myself from whistling aloud for a little bit of camaraderie and unconditional loyalty.
He was all about his tennis balls for almost of his life. Try to give him a treat? Get lost. Throw the ball. And I'm serious when I say no one was more excited about a fresh snowfall.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I hate to be a bummer, but we lost our dog, Brewer, in July of this year. It was awful. We even had a moment weeks before his death where we realized how healthy our 12-13 year old dog was. Things turned really fast, and he was gone.
I miss him every single day. I still open the door slowly expecting him to be behind it waiting for me to get home. I have to stop myself from whistling aloud for a little bit of camaraderie and unconditional loyalty.
He was all about his tennis balls for almost of his life. Try to give him a treat? Get lost. Throw the ball. And I'm serious when I say no one was more excited about a fresh snowfall.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’m very sorry you lost your friend

#2053 4 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Dixie and Madeline.[quoted image]

Both are beautiful

#2054 4 years ago

We added a third dog to the family a little over a month ago. My son named her Athena (which I'm not crazy about). She's about a year old, very playful and full of energy.

Athena.jpg (resized).jpegAthena.jpg (resized).jpeg
#2055 4 years ago

Just wanted to pass on a story to you dog lovers. I have a friend that has/had two dogs, a lab and a lab mix of some sort, I think it's a lab and a pit bull mix. The lab was like 14-15 years old and had arthritis terribly bad and unfortunately just passed.

This guy is not a dog lover at all so this isnt a made up story I can assure you. Anyway the lab died at home. She was in so much pain he couldn't pick her up to take her to the vet and he had to call a service to the house to put her to sleep.

He said when the dog died he covered her up until he could take her to have her cremated the next day. He said the other dog was literally crying like a little baby and he couldn't get her off of the dead dog. He said she laid on the deceased dog and cried all night long.

One good thing that did come from it is they felt so bad for the dog that they brought her in and made her a house dog now. He said she was out in the garage just crying like crazy because she lost her best friend. Tell me that dogs aren't smart and that they dont have feelings.

#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just wanted to pass on a story to you dog lovers. I have a friend that has/had two dogs, a lab and a lab mix of some sort, I think it's a lab and a pit bull mix. The lab was like 14-15 years old and had arthritis terribly bad and unfortunately just passed.
This guy is not a dog lover at all so this isnt a made up story I can assure you. Anyway the lab died at home. She was in so much pain he couldn't pick her up to take her to the vet and he had to call a service to the house to put her to sleep.
He said when the dog died he covered her up until he could take her to have her cremated the next day. He said the other dog was literally crying like a little baby and he couldn't get her off of the dead dog. He said she laid on the deceased dog and cried all night long.
One good thing that did come from it is they felt so bad for the dog that they brought her in and made her a house dog now. He said she was out in the garage just crying like crazy because she lost her best friend. Tell me that dogs aren't smart and that they dont have feelings.

. He covered up a dead dog and left it accessible to his other dog? I'd say it's safe to say he isn't a dog lover.

#2057 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

. He covered up a dead dog and left it accessible to his other dog? I'd say it's safe to say he isn't a dog lover.

Hes not a dog lover at all but he couldn't get the dog to the place that cremates them until the next day. I actually dont know that he left the dead dog alone with the other one the entire night but whatever he did I'm sure that he tried to do what was right because the other dog was grieving and so was his kid who is extremely I'll. The dog that died was bought for his son 14-15 years ago who is very very sick and was never expected to live as long as he has. It's very possible that the dog is what has kept his son alive all these years. He's not a dog lover but hes also not an asshole so I'm sure that he did what he felt was right for all involved.

It saddened him enough seeing the other dog grieving to where he has now made her an inside dog because he didnt want to leave her outside all alone and grieving.

I dont know the specifics of the entire story because I just learned about all of this tonight. The dog died last week and I wasnt around his house when it happened.

1 week later
#2058 4 years ago

I have a question for you all. We have been looking to rescue a dog since it’s been awhile since we had to say goodbye to our sweet Phoebe several months ago. You might have seen the pics I posted here before plus she’s my profile pic. Anyway, we’ve never adopted before because Phoebe was actually found by my brother in law running down the highway when she was only about 6 months old and we’ve had her ever since. 18.5 years! Now we found a rescue dog online that we, for some reason, really felt a connection just from her pics. I know it’s sounds crazy but I really felt something.

I’m so pissed right now. My wife is literally sobbing upstairs because of the phone call she just had with the lady who has the dog. Without getting into a long explanation, this bitch basically started judging us over the phone and treated my wife like she had no business adopting a dog. She was telling us that the dog would be no good for us because we didn’t have another dog for the rescue to be with. But she had some pit bull mix that we might be interested in. WTF? Who does that? She then tells us to fill out the form so she can find out if we would be a good match. OK no problem. I understand that.

So I look at the form to fill out even though I think this lady is a wack job. Sure as shit, now the red flags pop up. First off, no adoption fees are listed. Secondly, the questions seem like I’m taking out a 500K loan from the bank. 3 references but can’t be family members. Is that normal? How much do I plan on spending each year on the dog? What will I do if it barks? What brand food will I feed it? Who will feed it? There’s many more questions besides the normal, who’s your vet and how many hours will it be alone etc.

Is this normal procedure? I’m so mad right now that this lady treated us like we were animal abusers just for inquiring about the dog. Maybe I’m overthinking the form to fill out because of how the lady was on the phone. She really seemed like she was trying to steer us away.

Sorry for the long post, I’m a little worked up right now. Looking for help on what to look for from a legit adoption agency and what to steer clear of. Thanks

#2059 4 years ago

^^^^^^^ I will just add my two cents. I think the lady’s questionnaire is reasonable just for the safety of the dog or maybe she has had some bad adoptees, not really sure. I’m sure you are great folks and I’m not really sure what was said over the phone but yeah she probably is a crazy bitch. If I where you I would stop by your local spca or humane society and save one of those dogs. I got mine about 2 years ago and have had great luck with her, princess. The price to adopt was 120.00 and well worth it. I’m sorry to hear you are upset about this but just let it go and move on there are many other dogs waiting to be adopted. Just my opinion.

#2060 4 years ago

The rescue organizations are pretty strict. They have a lot vested in the dogs they take in and want to make sure they go to a home where they will be treated right and loved. The questionnaires are standard. They will probably also make a home visit before they decide you are worthy parents for the dog. The lady is probably testing y'all. If you really want to dog for the right reasons, you will continue to pursue it. Or, she could just be a bitch.

Personally, I would go to the local shelter. I once adopted a husky from the local shelter. Best damn sweetest, kindest, funniest, loving dog ever. (I miss him.) Shelter dogs are the best dogs. (I like to think of it as breaking one out of jail. It actually may feel that way from a dog's perspective.)

Excuse me while I go hug my Jade.

#2061 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

I have a question for you all. We have been looking to rescue a dog since it’s been awhile since we had to say goodbye to our sweet Phoebe several months ago. You might have seen the pics I posted here before plus she’s my profile pic. Anyway, we’ve never adopted before because Phoebe was actually found by my brother in law running down the highway when she was only about 6 months old and we’ve had her ever since. 18.5 years! Now we found a rescue dog online that we, for some reason, really felt a connection just from her pics. I know it’s sounds crazy but I really felt something.
I’m so pissed right now. My wife is literally sobbing upstairs because of the phone call she just had with the lady who has the dog. Without getting into a long explanation, this bitch basically started judging us over the phone and treated my wife like she had no business adopting a dog. She was telling us that the dog would be no good for us because we didn’t have another dog for the rescue to be with. But she had some pit bull mix that we might be interested in. WTF? Who does that? She then tells us to fill out the form so she can find out if we would be a good match. OK no problem. I understand that.
So I look at the form to fill out even though I think this lady is a wack job. Sure as shit, now the red flags pop up. First off, no adoption fees are listed. Secondly, the questions seem like I’m taking out a 500K loan from the bank. 3 references but can’t be family members. Is that normal? How much do I plan on spending each year on the dog? What will I do if it barks? What brand food will I feed it? Who will feed it? There’s many more questions besides the normal, who’s your vet and how many hours will it be alone etc.
Is this normal procedure? I’m so mad right now that this lady treated us like we were animal abusers just for inquiring about the dog. Maybe I’m overthinking the form to fill out because of how the lady was on the phone. She really seemed like she was trying to steer us away.
Sorry for the long post, I’m a little worked up right now. Looking for help on what to look for from a legit adoption agency and what to steer clear of. Thanks

Ive had the same experience with dog rescues and its really just not worth the hassle. Just go to your local shelter, there are tons of great dogs there that need a good home. I can appreciate dog rescues being strict but they go way overboard in my opinion.

#2062 4 years ago

We miss having a dog around the house. We're thinking about getting a dog over the summer after a trip we have planned. My wife sort of has me talked into a puppy.

The breed I keep coming back to is a Cane Corso. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm pretty particular with characteristics, and so far it seems to check all the boxes.

#2063 4 years ago

My wife sort of has me talked into a puppy.

Make sure to have her talked into taking care of the puppy stages. Good times.

The breed I keep coming back to is a Cane Corso.

Those are badass looking dogs.

#2064 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

She's never had a puppy, so she wants to have the experience. I've had the experience, and while it's rewarding, it also really tries your patience. If I am going to get a powerful breed, I would want to make sure it's as a puppy, particularly with kids.

#2065 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Yes and they can kill people really easy also. I had a friend that had one that was HUGE and it was so protective that he had to get rid of it because he was afraid that it was going to attack someone and get him into a lot of trouble. Then last straw was when it killed his other dog. Im not saying that they are bad dogs but I personally wouldn’t risk owning one, especially if you have kids.

#2066 4 years ago

We miss having a dog around the house. We're thinking about getting a dog over the summer after a trip we have planned. My wife sort of has me talked into a puppy.
The breed I keep coming back to is a Cane Corso. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm pretty particular with characteristics, and so far it seems to check all the boxes.

Corsos are a lot of work, territorial, but loyal

#2067 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes and they can kill people really easy also. I had a friend that had one that was HUGE and it was so protective that he had to get rid of it because he was afraid that it was going to attack someone and get him into a lot of trouble. Then last straw was when it killed his other dog. Im not saying that they are bad dogs but I personally wouldn’t risk owning one, especially if you have kids.

The narrative that all breeds can be dangerous is true, but also a little disingenuous.

A dog like that NEEDS to be raised carefully and deliberately. I grew up around dobermans and rottweilers. All of them were fantastic dogs after some really careful training.

I really get the apprehension, and I appreciate the concern. I'm also really confident in my ability to train and handle a dog. It's really important to me and something I take seriously.

#2068 4 years ago

Did anyone else see the news piece on a dog (lab) that rides the bus everyday to the dog park by herself? I believe her name is Ariel and her owner had been taking her to this park since she was a pup. One day he was slow to board the bus but the dog got on and off she went. She got off at the park by herself that day and has been doing it since daily. She wears a bus pass on her collar and the riders know and love her. Amazing how smart our pets actually are and how they seem to bring the best out of the most of us and enrich our day without fanfare.

#2069 4 years ago

The narrative that all breeds can be dangerous is true, but also a little disingenuous.
A dog like that NEEDS to be raised carefully and deliberately. I grew up around dobermans and rottweilers. All of them were fantastic dogs after some really careful training.
I really get the apprehension, and I appreciate the concern. I'm also really confident in my ability to train and handle a dog. It's really important to me and something I take seriously.

I understand totally but like I said it's not worth the risk if you have kids and visitors at your house. Comparing a Cane Corso to a doberman or a rottweiler is like comparing a kitten to a lion.

My friend lives on a farm out in the country and he works 3rds so he wanted a good watchdog so they chose the cane corso. He said it was a great dog to him and his wife but he had kids and grandkids that come to visit frequently and the dog wanted to eat anyone up that came on the property and he said he just couldn't take the risk of it hurting or killing anyone. Those dogs are killing machines.

#2070 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Yes I would be irritated, try a take it as she really wants to find an excellent home for the dog. Every animal that has lived with us has been a rescue. Unfortunately there are a lot of dogs that need a home where their human grills a small burger for them each weekend.

#2071 4 years ago

The shelter is the way to go, I got Toby 3yrs or so ago and it he has been a great addition to the family.

28685873_10213668322039989_4691407285820325888_n(1) (resized).jpg28685873_10213668322039989_4691407285820325888_n(1) (resized).jpg
#2072 4 years ago

Shelter dogs rule. 2 of our 3 were from a shelter and the current 1 was on his way to one when we got him. He was tiny enough to hang out in my daughter s doll house for a couple weeks

1581172990911_abc 1229 (resized).jpg1581172990911_abc 1229 (resized).jpg
#2073 4 years ago
Quoted from Sputnik:

Yes I would be irritated, try a take it as she really wants to find an excellent home for the dog. Every animal that has lived with us has been a rescue. Unfortunately there are a lot of dogs that need a home where their human grills a small burger for them each weekend.

Thanks. I think she was doing more than trying to find the perfect home. It was so weird the way she acted. We call to get info on how to meet the dog. First thing the lady asks is if we had another dog. We of course do not and she says, yeah that isn’t going to work, the rescue dog needs another dog because it’s afraid of loud noises. We shrugged that off because our dog was same way and it’s no big deal to us. The lady then asks if we have kids. Yes we tell her, 15 yr old. She once again says that the rescue would not be a good fit because of that. Seriously? We’re talking about a Labrador here. They are great dogs with everyone. Every time she makes up an excuse for why we won’t work, we say it’s not a problem for us and we still want to see the dog. And btw, we tell her we’re kind of offended that she’s dismissing us so quickly without knowing anything about us. She could care less.
Now here’s where I’m starting to suspect this lady is a thief. She claims the dog was found by someone and listed it as healthy and.......wait for it....house trained. Yet it’s appx 7 months old. I think this is someone’s dog and that’s why it’s skittish with her. Also every shelter or rescue place tells you the adoption fees up front and what that includes as far as shots etc. This lady doesn’t provide any of that. I suspect this is very shady and now I feel awful for the animals that she has. I’m thinking she’s out looking for lost dogs to turn around and sell.

Rant over. We will be going to legit rescue shelters to find our new family member.

#2074 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

We will be going to legit rescue shelters to find our new family member.

#2075 4 years ago

Double post

20191226_074158 (resized).jpg20191226_074158 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200119-175339_Messages (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200119-175339_Messages (resized).jpg
#2076 4 years ago

Well I really effed that up. What I was going to say JayDee is this is a dog pound dog, not bad huh? Also find out what day the shelter sits there new dogs out and try to go on that day because if you find a guy like this boy here he won't last but a day or two at the most probably.

Also it wont be you that picks the dog out probably, usually the dog picks you and just grabs ahold if your heart! You may very well end up with a dog that is totally opposite of what you thought it would be. Good luck buddy. You will find your new best friend very soon.

#2077 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well I really effed that up. What I was going to say JayDee is this is a dog pound dog, not bad huh? Also find out what day the shelter sits there new dogs out and try to go on that day because if you find a guy like this boy here he won't last but a day or two at the most probably.
Also it wont be you that picks the dog out probably, usually the dog picks you and just grabs ahold if your heart! You may very well end up with a dog that is totally opposite of what you thought it would be. Good luck buddy. You will find your new best friend very soon.

No worries, guys. We are not considering any dogs unless they are rescues. We actually did go to a local petco today to meet a couple dogs we are interested in at their adoption day event from local shelters. Paperwork is all filled out, so now we wait for them to arrange a house visit to see if we are a good fit for either one. One of the dogs had multiple people interested, so it should be interesting to see how that pans out. Either way, we are excited and hope to have a new family member soon.
Even though the two pics look similar, they are the two different dogs that we are interested in.

5490FF72-A90D-491C-85E4-5CF251281C8E (resized).jpeg5490FF72-A90D-491C-85E4-5CF251281C8E (resized).jpegC9634B4E-91A9-4D01-BF3E-3D0A131D023D (resized).jpegC9634B4E-91A9-4D01-BF3E-3D0A131D023D (resized).jpeg
#2078 4 years ago

Both great looking dogs! If that doesn't pan out hit your local animal shelters next. Dont be afraid of older dogs either because they need a home worse than the young ones and senior dogs are great too. They may not live as long but you will feel good in knowing that you did a great thing.

#2079 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Thanks. I think she was doing more than trying to find the perfect home. It was so weird the way she acted. We call to get info on how to meet the dog. First thing the lady asks is if we had another dog. We of course do not and she says, yeah that isn’t going to work, the rescue dog needs another dog because it’s afraid of loud noises. We shrugged that off because our dog was same way and it’s no big deal to us. The lady then asks if we have kids. Yes we tell her, 15 yr old. She once again says that the rescue would not be a good fit because of that. Seriously? We’re talking about a Labrador here. They are great dogs with everyone. Every time she makes up an excuse for why we won’t work, we say it’s not a problem for us and we still want to see the dog. And btw, we tell her we’re kind of offended that she’s dismissing us so quickly without knowing anything about us. She could care less.
Now here’s where I’m starting to suspect this lady is a thief. She claims the dog was found by someone and listed it as healthy and.......wait for it....house trained. Yet it’s appx 7 months old. I think this is someone’s dog and that’s why it’s skittish with her. Also every shelter or rescue place tells you the adoption fees up front and what that includes as far as shots etc. This lady doesn’t provide any of that. I suspect this is very shady and now I feel awful for the animals that she has. I’m thinking she’s out looking for lost dogs to turn around and sell.
Rant over. We will be going to legit rescue shelters to find our new family member.

That sucks that you've had a bad experience. I have had two bad experiences also trying to contact smaller rescues or fosters about adopting animals. When we were looking for a companion for Harley I was tried twice to arrange to meet up and see some dogs and the people that had them just couldn't get their crap together. Agreed to meetings kept getting cancelled and my wife and I just said fuck it and went to the local SPCA and 40 minutes and $200 later, we walked out with a dog. It seemed to me also that they tried to talk us out of considering the adoption every time we were on the phone. I hate to paint people with a broad brush but it seems to me like rescue just attracts people who may be passionate, but are just soup sandwiches as far as organization goes. And we also had to fill out some pretty in-depth paperwork for the 2 dogs we were attempting to look at. So I wouldn't be put off by that. Someone told me a lot of rescue outfits work off grants and have to pay back portions if dogs keep coming back. Take that with a grain of salt, because I can't prove it. But it would explain why the paperwork is ridiculous and they kind of push to see if they can get you to back out early.

#2080 4 years ago

We have not had any experience with adopting dogs, but plenty of experience with adopting cats
(we have adopted 8 kittens in past 4 yrs, (all from various Humane Society shelters)
But what we have come to find out is that people that work at shelters love animals but are not
really good at relating to humans. My wife volunteered at a local SCPA for a while
and found that about 3 out of 4 volunteers that worked there were not people persons.

#2081 4 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

That sucks that you've had a bad experience. I have had two bad experiences also trying to contact smaller rescues or fosters about adopting animals. When we were looking for a companion for Harley I was tried twice to arrange to meet up and see some dogs and the people that had them just couldn't get their crap together. Agreed to meetings kept getting cancelled and my wife and I just said fuck it and went to the local SPCA and 40 minutes and $200 later, we walked out with a dog. It seemed to me also that they tried to talk us out of considering the adoption every time we were on the phone. I hate to paint people with a broad brush but it seems to me like rescue just attracts people who may be passionate, but are just soup sandwiches as far as organization goes. And we also had to fill out some pretty in-depth paperwork for the 2 dogs we were attempting to look at. So I wouldn't be put off by that. Someone told me a lot of rescue outfits work off grants and have to pay back portions if dogs keep coming back. Take that with a grain of salt, because I can't prove it. But it would explain why the paperwork is ridiculous and they kind of push to see if they can get you to back out early.

I love the term "soup sandwich"!

#2082 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

I hope that you soon find a dog to share your home with you. We got enjoy our dogs playing in the snow yesterday.

#2083 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I love the term "soup sandwich"!

It's pretty much my favorite and I use it every chance I get.

#2084 4 years ago

He loves a sausage!

CF0B0DC2-70F0-490F-8AC3-FB93F3FF79A9 (resized).jpegCF0B0DC2-70F0-490F-8AC3-FB93F3FF79A9 (resized).jpeg
#2085 4 years ago

Chewy treats are hard work for little girls.

20200209_102212 (resized).jpg20200209_102212 (resized).jpg
#2086 4 years ago

Therapy dog for lobsters

Resized_20200211_140819_470 (resized).jpegResized_20200211_140819_470 (resized).jpeg
#2087 4 years ago

Bacon is always a popular treat.

Bacon (resized).jpgBacon (resized).jpg
#2088 4 years ago

Agreed, I see some energetic dance moves for bacon.

#2089 4 years ago

Today the boys Jackass and Cooper went to daycare for the Valentines Day party.

jackass V.Day (resized).jpgjackass V.Day (resized).jpgCooper Valentines daycare (resized).jpgCooper Valentines daycare (resized).jpg
#2090 4 years ago

Cool, Dog 1 or Dog 2... who is Jachass? I spewed beer more than once watching Jackass. Great dog name.

#2091 4 years ago
Quoted from Sputnik:

Cool, Dog 1 or Dog 2... who is Jachass? I spewed beer more than once watching Jackass. Great dog name.

Jackass is dog 1, the Beagle - Corgi mix. He came to us as Jack, and our vet suggested his middle name.
Here is Jack on Christmas a year ago with a hat from Barkbox.

Cooper is our Golden retriever.

jack hat (resized).jpgjack hat (resized).jpg
#2092 4 years ago

Hello to Jackass from our dog heard. We are watching The Deadly Mantis on Saturday morning.

20200215_090524 (resized).jpg20200215_090524 (resized).jpg
#2093 4 years ago

My Daddy gonna make me a lasagna.

20200216_092623 (resized).jpg20200216_092623 (resized).jpg
#2094 4 years ago

Never mention Bacon to your wife, they know!

Bacon (2) (resized).pngBacon (2) (resized).png
#2095 4 years ago

Low key night yesterday.... Just Chillin'

IMG_20200219_193059117 (resized).jpgIMG_20200219_193059117 (resized).jpg
#2096 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Low key night yesterday.... Just Chillin'

More like, hey, you going to the kitchen?

#2097 4 years ago

Just snapped a pic of my 2 idiots. The pup is obnoxious. No plant, pillow, pair of panties or bag of trash is safe. Or a clean floor.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2098 4 years ago

Berry waiting for my daughter to get home from school

20200220_173014 (resized).jpg20200220_173014 (resized).jpg
#2099 4 years ago

He's a good boy

IMG_3136 (resized).JPGIMG_3136 (resized).JPG
#2100 4 years ago

My Malamute, she is turning 12 this year, the one single reason im still here, do i need to say that i really love my dog ?

20181011_103803 (1) (resized).jpg20181011_103803 (1) (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 179.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
There are 7,052 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dogs-rule/page/42?hl=vectorgamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.