5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,913 posts
  • 370 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Atari_Daze
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,475 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2 (resized).jpg
    15D977B0-FA67-462A-9D0B-4EB07A689706 (resized).jpeg
    B6FA98D4-15E5-41DC-B119-F775D2B8181F (resized).jpeg
    77EFE628-172B-42CB-81D9-BFF1E2DBCAE9 (resized).jpeg
    F7C5CBE5-FE47-42DC-9190-E90808ABD0E5 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    CADFD4C5-C2C5-4510-ABB0-74581AF88300 (resized).jpeg
    IMG20171028161159 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    nuts (resized).png
    0A8FA5CC-5E41-430E-A8A0-5537E0A67DE8 (resized).jpeg
    20170430_163407 (resized).jpg
    1489840122990 (resized).jpg
    28685873_10213668322039989_4691407285820325888_n(1) (resized).jpg
    20180622_191049 (resized).jpg
    IMG20171201124439 (resized).jpg

There are 1913 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 39.
    #151 5 years ago

Between playing & working on pins I also make beer cap ID tags for dogs, cats and people! I donate a portion of each sale to a local no-kill animal shelter.

www.pupcaps.com

image-693.jpg

image-777.jpg
    #152 5 years ago

Dogs are the best have a bad day at work come home and nothing but love for ya

So I'm married for 26 years this year I love my wife to death but I know if I lock anyone of my dogs in a car trunk with my wife for 5 min. as soon as I open the trunk and let them out my dog will be the first one to kiss me

#153 5 years ago

This is how I roll . Meet 'Chicken'

100_0260.JPG

#154 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

This is how I roll . Meet 'Chicken'

100_0260.JPG 138 KB

Chicken is cute...now go post Chicken on the cat thread which was already created months ago.

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from Prosedsp:

Between playing & working on pins I also make beer cap ID tags for dogs, cats and people! I donate a portion of each sale to a local no-kill animal shelter.
    http://www.pupcaps.com
    » YouTube video

image-693.jpg 43 KB

image-777.jpg 48 KB

very cool.
    do you buff down the edges?

ps. i just sent your url to a bunch of amigos.

#156 5 years ago

Our two Pugs (Kooper and Baxter) and Chihuahua (Gannon)...

IMG_0676.JPG
    #157 5 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

Dude, it's been one year to the day since Millie went in for a ruptured disc. Please to God tell me you're not letting him climb anything or jumping off of anything higher than a toothpick?
    To everyone who owns a long dog like a Dachshund, Basset Hound, etc....take care of your dog early in its life. Do NOT let it jump off of couches, go up or down stairs, etc. Once in a while is fine but don't let it become a habit. Or, you'll end up like me and Winteriscoming.
    Also, you'll be out $4-5K per pop. When Millie went in last year on the Sunday before Memorial Day, there were 3 other Dachshunds in there for the exact same surgery the day before Memorial Day. In addition, DO NOT WAIT! Your dog will have what is know as "deep pain." Your dog may not yelp or be in pain but they are. This is a VERY small window in which you must get him/her in for surgery. Khabbi can attest as well on this.

You can avoid the costly and invasive surgery with VOM sessions (think chiropractor), steroids, muscle relaxers and confinement to limit movement. Both times he went from no lower mobility to slight movement after 2 sessions and full mobility after 5. In total I spent around $300 to have my dog healed each time. I highly recommend looking into VOM for anyone with a long dog.

I'll try to get some pics of my dogs up, soon. It doesn't seem to work from my phone.

#158 5 years ago

coco.jpg

Just didn't feel right, had to include one of my first baby, Coco. lost her WAY too soon. My 12 year old still calls her, her sister, since to her that was her only sister. It has been almost 2 years and still waiting for the "getting easier" part. She was Cane Corso, Rottweiler, and a tad German Shepard. She was so special.

#159 5 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

You can avoid the costly and invasive surgery with VOM sessions (think chiropractor), steroids, muscle relaxers and confinement to limit movement. Both times he went from no lower mobility to slight movement after 2 sessions and full mobility after 5. In total I spent around $300 to have my dog healed each time. I highly recommend looking into VOM for anyone with a long dog.
    I'll try to get some pics of my dogs up, soon. It doesn't seem to work from my phone.

Similarly, my dachshund recently had terrible neck pain and would howl/scream when touched or even when simply looking up. He couldn't even eat unless hand fed. We had him on steroids and muscle relaxants, like you described, for about a month or 6 weeks while he was almost completely confined to his cage, which is actually what he wanted at the time- just to be left alone while he was in pain- so he would just sit in there even unlocked. He seems completely back to normal now, but it was quite a scare for us. Our next step would have definitely been going to a doggie chiropractor.

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

very cool.
    do you buff down the edges?
    ps. i just sent your url to a bunch of amigos.

Thanks! I get a lot of orders from Texas for Shiner PupCaps!

The edges aren't smoothed out, but the epoxy is even with the top, so the edges aren't a problem.

Pupcaps.com

image-58.jpg
    #161 5 years ago
    Quoted from Prosedsp:

Thanks! I get a lot of orders from Texas for Shiner PupCaps!
    The edges aren't smoothed out, but the epoxy is even with the top, so the edges aren't a problem.
    Pupcaps.com

Shiner-Bock-cold.jpg

#162 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

That's a big crew! Good on you for taking in so many!
    This is our rescue Chato. A Neopolitan mastiff. Previous owners bleached his eyes and broke his back legs to make him a bait dog. Considering what he's been through, he's a gentle giant.

I am a grown ass man and I am fighting tears reading this. Anyone doing this deserves the same fate. There is no excuse, none. I hope he is OK. Is he blind? Can he walk?

photo 1.JPG 74 KB

photo 2.JPG 97 KB

photo 3.JPG 123 KB

photo 4.JPG 94 KB

photo 5.JPG 84 KB

#163 5 years ago

My new pup.

image-995.jpg
    #164 5 years ago

I made a coupon code for all Pinsider's to use. Type in promo code "pinside" at checkout to get $2 off!

www.pupcaps.com

Arrogant.jpg
    #165 5 years ago

Here's my girl...

alice.jpg
    #166 5 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

Here's my girl...

alice.jpg 118 KB

What a sweetie. The eyes have it.

#167 5 years ago

i like the little feet hiding under the big body.

#168 5 years ago

Keegan

image-525.jpgimage-73.jpgimage-255.jpg

#169 5 years ago

My Boxer Telly. She's the best dog I've ever had by a wide margin. 20131014_220856.jpg

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from rstrunks:

My Boxer Telly. She's the best dog I've ever had by a wide

I love my boxer to death. I really would give years off my life to keep him around for the rest of mine. It seem that everyone who has a boxer loves t to death. It must be their personality

#171 5 years ago

Here is Samson my friends Dog, trying out MNF for size!!

Sammy Pinball.jpg
    #172 5 years ago
    Quoted from nvu4prod:

Here is Samson my friends Dog, trying out MNF for size!!

I had a snake that ate bigger food than that.

#173 5 years ago

Greyhound (Rudy) that passed away three years ago. Best dog friend I've ever had. New family - black lab and chi weenie!

chi.jpglab.jpgrudy.jpg

#174 5 years ago

Here's my pack.

Lucius, a 10-year-old dachshund.
    IMG_20140320_102137.jpg

Lilith, a 7-year-old Irish Jack Russell.
    IMG_20130216_112924.jpg

The newest addition to my family. Galadriel, AKA "Elli", an 11-week-old Chihuahua and unknown terrier mix.
    IMG_20140527_134233.jpg

#175 5 years ago

Sasha.. a stray staffy that showed up at my wife's parent's place about 9 years ago. She just got diagnosed with Cushings and 4 days into the meds for that she ate a sock (never eats stuff like that normally) and had to get opened up to remove it. so rough go of it lately, and she's 12. So hopefully we will start medications again and she'll recover but def a reminder that time is shorter than we'd like with these furballs.

IMG_20140313_194140.jpg

#176 5 years ago

Love my dog!

IMAG0618.jpg
    #177 5 years ago

Here's our Dachshund Hunter. I take him to work occasionally to patrol the property and go on service calls. My best buddy in the world.

Misc. Hunter 030.JPG

#178 5 years ago
    Quoted from tullster:

Here's our Dachshund Hunter. I take him to work occasionally to patrol the property and go on service calls. My best buddy in the world.

Misc. Hunter 030.JPG 42 KB

I was wondering where you got him from! Did he move around a lot when you tried to drop the claw down to win him?

#179 5 years ago

Feel free to let me know if this thread needs a villain. I'm available most days of the week.

#180 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I was wondering where you got him from! Did he move around a lot when you tried to drop the claw down to win him?

Yeah, I won't say how many tries it took, and he was pretty pissed off when I finally got him, but he got over it and was well worth the investment!

#181 5 years ago

great picture Tully!

I would love to put the tollers in a crane game put they would instantly tear up all the stuffed toys.

#182 5 years ago

hey, pinballnut3....did you set that up to look like your pooch is wearing a top hat?!

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

..did you set that up to look like your pooch is wearing a top hat?!

no that is so funny never saw that. Now its all I see.

#184 5 years ago

This thread gets better every time I check it. Thanks for shRing everyone

#185 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballnut3:

reminded me of this pic of my unicorn pitty...

Bella_unicorn.jpg
    #186 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballnut3:

Once seen, cannot be unseen

#187 5 years ago

Dropped off our Brittany for a month of field training. It is crazy how quit the house is. You never really notice how much energy and noise is brought to the house until she is away.

#188 5 years ago

Dog thread!

This is Minnie our miniature Schnauzer. We pick her up Friday. Craaaaazy times ahead.

download_20140603_112530.jpeg
    #189 5 years ago

Knuckles & Brownie both rescued from the mean streets of Greece....

K and B.jpg

K and B 2.jpg
    1 week later
    #190 5 years ago

My wife and I volunteer for a rescue organization, and at today's adoption event I had the honor of handling the sweet and handsome Mugsy.

If anyone in the NJ/PA/NY/CT area is looking for a larger pit/bulldog mix who is nothing but love, hit up the link below or get in touch with me. Mugsy is AWESOME.

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/15937202/

mugsy+k.jpg
    1 week later
    #191 5 years ago

(This thread is too awesome to let drop off.)

Yesterday, my baby boy Guinness had surgery on his right knee to correct a luxating patella (floating kneecap). All went well, and got the OK to come pick him up this morning - so happy to have the little man back home. 3 months of recovery/rehab in front of him, but he's getting around much better after this surgery versus how he was immediately after his left knee surgery last year (complete tear of the CCL, likely caused by him compensating for the floating kneecap.)

If anyone in NJ is in need of regular or emergency pet care, I *HIGHLY* recommend Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in Tinton Falls - www.rbvh.net. The facility is state-of-the-art, really incredible, and the entire staff and our surgeon (Dr. Davis) are wonderful people.

Pic below of Guinness when we busted him out of the hospital this morning, showing off his shaved leg. He was SO happy to be outside and in the sun, even on three legs.

g_freedom.jpg

#192 5 years ago

Cranberry, my Thanksgiving humane society rescue baby. Having an Irish Setter is like having a puppy for six years - and not a very bright one at that, but I love my girl to death:

DSCN2049a.jpg
    Peanut_butter_time.jpg

Then comes Trooper, a boy who needed a home:

Trooper.jpg
    Ribs_Yum.jpg

#193 5 years ago

We just adopted her a couple weeks ago. Has adopted our Lab as her official toy. Dog kinda likes her, too.
    Her name is Jupiter because she had a brown spot on top of her head.
    IMG_20140622_181147[1].jpg

#194 5 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

We just adopted her a couple weeks ago. Has adopted our Lab as her official toy. Dog kinda likes her, too.
    Her name is Jupiter because she had a brown spot on top of her head.

IMG_20140622_181147[1].jpg 99 KB

tho s a DOGS RULE thread

#195 5 years ago

It's a cat person thing.

Dog lover's aren't immune either, but there's generally less thread crashing by the dog people.

At least, in my experience.

#196 5 years ago

IMG_1802.JPG

These are my two Boxer girls, Ellie and Allie. I recently lost Ellie to a brain tumor at about 13 years old. Worst day of my life. Never Though I'd get so attached, dogs are better them most people I know. Thankfully Allie makes it a bit easier and brings a smile to my face, she is so much fun to have around almost like going back in time, though not a day goes by I don't think of my other girl.

#197 5 years ago

Pick any random dog and any random person..... huge odds that I will like the dog better. Funny 'cause it's true.
    We could learn a lot from our canine friends. Miss my rat terrier that we had for 17.5 years. May get another one but so hard to lose. Agree with the one that said they would give up their years if they could add them to their dogs life. That would make the decision about another one easier. Thanks for sharing the great pics.

#198 5 years ago
    Quoted from wannabewiz:

Pick any random dog and any random person..... huge odds that I will like the dog better. Funny 'cause it's true.
    We could learn a lot from our canine friends. Miss my rat terrier that we had for 17.5 years. May get another one but so hard to lose. Agree with the one that said they would give up their years if they could add them to their dogs life. That would make the decision about another one easier.

Could not agree more. Well put. I can tolerate just about any dog. But most people? not so much. Especially in this day and age.

#199 5 years ago

By the way, all dogs deserve a thumbs up irregardless of the member. If you haven't thumbs upped a dog today please do so.

This one goes out to Neil...a little George Benson.

#200 5 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

By the way, all dogs deserve a thumbs up irregardless of the member. If you haven't thumbs upped a dog today please do so.
    This one goes out to Neil...a little George Benson.
    » YouTube video

Too cool!

Never seen a dog jam to classic R&B before...she loves it!

Millie sure has great taste in music...what a great dog!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 209.00
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Rubber/Silicone
    Scandinavian Pinball
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.95
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 64.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 74.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    There are 1913 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 39.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside