Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by rolf_martin_062
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0Capersville-Excel-Text.pdf (PDF preview)

#1 4 months ago

I can only find the German Schematics for Dogies on the ipdb. Anyone have an english copy? If I can't find one I'll have to translate the german version and I guess they can post that up on ipdb.
Thanks!

#2 4 months ago

The schematic itself looks good beyond words being in german but that doesn't look that hard to figure out. Don't know if you actually looked at it or just passed over it due to being german.
-Mike

#3 4 months ago

Hi NovaPin +
I would invest the 15 to 20 dollars to buy an english schematics. I would not do the "translation work". If You have an specific problem on Your "Dogies Pin": I will help looking up in the ipdb-german-version.
A long time ago I was working on ipdb-schematics "german" and "english" - I spent hours with these words - I made me an EXCEL-Table "What is what" --- here I show "my work" - sorted alphabetical "german words". Maybe You want to use as a help this CAPERSVILLE document - You may have to make You an copy so You can look at the PDF. Greetings Rolf

0Capersville-Excel-Text.pdf
#4 4 months ago

Holy Awesome^^^^^^^^^ that is great! You must have put a lot of time into the translation. This will help many people.
-Mike

#5 4 months ago

Mike, I've looked over the German schematics. It'd only be my second I've worked on and removing the language barrier would make it a bit easier.

Rolf, Thank You!! I'll definitely use that as a reference! I think that will go a long way in helping me with troubleshooting issues!

Thanks for the replies!!!

#6 4 months ago

hi
you can find the wiggler manual on ipdb where you can download a english/german general word.

#7 4 months ago

Hi gilles89
Thanks - great find (Wiggler in ipdb). I am happy to say "when I did my work on Capersville": The list (in post-3) was a "side-product" in my work - I then was chasing "differencies on english to german schematics". I do not like to do "needless / superfluous work" - I live with "I did needless / superfluous side-product-work". Greetings Rolf

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside