Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Lovef2k
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Does your Wife play pinball?”

• Yes 75 votes
      33%
    • No 81 votes
      35%
    • Wife and Kids 48 votes
      21%
    • Just Kids 25 votes
      11%

(229 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    june_2012_019.JPG
    262298_519723751375701_553507882_n.jpeg
    P3160381.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_2145.JPG
    IMG_3039.JPG
    DSC05038.jpg
    STILL+SUCK.jpg
    dN4qb6m.jpg
    M02.jpg
    M01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 10 years ago

No, but my husband does.

#97 10 years ago

A lot of my female friends find it intimidating, worried that they will look stupid because they dont know what they are doing, or wont be good at it so they dont bother to try. Once I tell them that I own the darn things and I am not good either, because a lot of it is luck, then they are more open to trying. I show them how to flip each flipper seperate, how to use the ball launch since all of mine are different, and then give them something simple to shoot for instead of trying to explain the whole game at once. Then, once they get that (like feeding the T Rex on JP) a few times they usually ask more questions or want another goal. I like to start them out on RFM since it is the easiest rule-wise for beginners (shoot the aliens that pop up) before moving on to hard ones, and I wiped the scores on MSF recently and turned the knocker hits way up, so them getting on the board was a big loud deal. They loved it.

#101 10 years ago
    Quoted from Acampero:

Blonde,That's why god created alcohol Couple of stiff cocktails and pinball is the best!

See, there's the problem... I don't drink alcohol. I've got the top of the line Margarator and only use it to make Icees. I can't stand the taste of beer or wine, and if I drink anything I get sleeeeeepy...

#113 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sharon:

Heh. I don't have any female friends locally.

By "a lot" I mean the 5 females that come over maybe a few times a year. Lol. We are boring anti-social people who occasionally invite people over for holidays, so it is mostly family and girls I work with or my renters. I have had open houses here for my side business and people will go down to the gameroom, say they love pinball, then refuse to play. Oh well, their loss. I need more and better friends it seems.
    Sharon, if you're ever in the area, come on over and we'll play.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-your-wife-play-pinball?tu=blondetall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.