Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 625 posts
  • 318 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 days ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7522.jpeg
    IMG_7523.jpeg
    4353485 (resized).jpg
    samuel-l-jackson-shocked.gif
    Screenshot_20221220-012626_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221220-012624_Facebook (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220815_133524112_HDR (resized).jpg
    20220724_102721.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220528_090115997 (resized).jpg
    20220212_150907 (resized).jpg
    20220410_200249.jpg
    20211226_182035 (resized).jpg
    20211211_175715 (resized).jpg
    20220103_084010 (resized).jpg
    1FC32B6F-39E6-42A9-AD6E-B937E2CBEBE0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 8 years ago

My girlfriend digs it & comes to pin shows & pin parties w/ me.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah they all do till you get married...or divorced.

My lady isn't like that. She loves all things nerdygeeky

#111 8 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

My girlfriend was like this. She always wanted to go with me when I went to play on location. Then we got married and she figured she could stop feigning interest. Now she always passes when I ask if she wants to play pinball.

Sounds like she just wanted to spend time with you, but maybe was never into pins in the first place. My girlfriend was a big nerd before we met - so I have no reason to think she's feigning interest. In any case, neither of us would try to force the other to do something we weren't into. If she didn't wanna do pin stuff w/ me, she can pass. I didn't wanna see Star Wars, so she went w/ her friends. It's all good.

#125 8 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Wife dragged me to Star Wars. I went with low expectations, but apparently not low enough. Worst Star Wars yet. Carrie Fisher had enough Botox in her face to kill an elephant. She could barely talk let alone show any emotion. Harrison Fords acting was more mechanical than Anthony Daniels C3PO.

LOL...one of the reasons I love my relationship - we don't "drag" each other to anything we're not into....but we're 98% into the same stuff, so it's all good. I might go see SW w/ her if she wants to go again - but honestly I just have zero interest in it. I've never understood the "religious fervor" about these movies. I liked them when I was a kid...but I grew out of it. Saw the re-release of SW while I was in college and was bored out of my mind. From what I've read, this new one is kind of a re-hash of the original - so I might be bored again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-your-girl-play-too?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.