Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 625 posts
  • 318 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 days ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7522.jpeg
    IMG_7523.jpeg
    4353485 (resized).jpg
    samuel-l-jackson-shocked.gif
    Screenshot_20221220-012626_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221220-012624_Facebook (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220815_133524112_HDR (resized).jpg
    20220724_102721.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220528_090115997 (resized).jpg
    20220212_150907 (resized).jpg
    20220410_200249.jpg
    20211226_182035 (resized).jpg
    20211211_175715 (resized).jpg
    20220103_084010 (resized).jpg
    1FC32B6F-39E6-42A9-AD6E-B937E2CBEBE0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brazy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 8 years ago

Mine does but it took awhile for her to (get it). When we use to go out and came across a pin she was like. .oh well guess I'll see you in an hour or 2 lol. She bought me a data east Time Machine for xmas and i set up a weekend at an arcade expo and it was all over! Makes collecting easier when your girls on board! Right ChuckWurt

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Wife plays but never head to head. Single player games only cause she "hates to wait" if I'm having a great game and long ball times. Favorites are KISS and WOZ. Here she is at our Thanksgiving party playing her KISS.
    20151126_135513.jpg

Quoted from PW79:

I was going to hit the like button for that pic above but didn't want to confirm my creep'ness.

Fine....i guess I'll start it.. where's the pics of our ladies Flippin!

I mean respectfully of course ..lol

#51 8 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

My wife has been on and off on this one. When I first got into it, she loved it. Then we had a lot of mechanical/electrical issues, and I stayed up into ungodly hours of the night (think 4am-6am) trying to figure things out. That (my obsession with trying to fix things) set a very stressful vibe in our home for a while. Then I got out for nearly an entire year with only TFTC more as furniture than a pinball machine. I learned a decent number of tricks over that year, and Terminator 3 got me back in. We had a thorough talk about "diving in too deep", and I promised to take my time and keep things in perspective. We jumped back in, and she did with me at first, but some of the games we bought really burned her out pretty badly (looking at you MetPro), and it took nearly another year to get her back into it.
    Having just moved into our new home 09 Oct, we had a talk yet again, this time about what burned her out. I deduced it was that the rules were a bit too unexplained, and she thought she knew what to shoot for and how to progress, but ended up ultimately chasing her tail. This was confirmed just yesterday as she was playing ACDC on TNT mode. She hit the 3 TNT targets in sporadic moments with ball drains in between. The TNT lights kept resetting, yet she did not realize that was occurring as she had hit the TNT lights WAY more than 3 times, but it was over the course of 2-3 balls so she felt like nothing was happening. To help her, I observed her playing and made the connection. Once she hit all 3 on one ball, I had her cradle the ball, and I showed her the white inserts were now flashing on all the shots, and to start blasting away. She did, and she saw the appropriate "reward" animation for each shot. The key clicked in the lock right there; she now understood what to do, and it made the game more fun.
    She is getting back into pinball, but it is a slow and cautious process. She comes down 1 time every week (Saturday) and plays for about 20 minutes or so, and then that is it until next week. It may be slow, but it is something, and with TWD Pro - a game based on a show we both really like - coming home in January, I want to make sure she doesn't burn back out. She has not touched IM VE yet, and I think it's better that way. Maybe she would like the game - I don't know, but she loves ACDC as a band (going to see them March 2016!!!!), and that's good enough for me .
    376682.jpg

Mine says TWD is her favorite of ours. ...that kindred like of the show helps ffor sure. ..and it's a killer game!

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

Is she a player, a goer, wink wink

image.jpg

Well. .i suppose she goes. .yes

Say no more! I bet she does i bet she does

1 week later
    #133 8 years ago

My 5 year old put up a 24 million on this pic. ..yep its a family thing

20160101_205202_(resized).jpg20160101_205202_(resized).jpg

#138 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

glad she is rocking the beer while she plays like a champ!

Lol. ..come on guys, it's a coney island hard root beer at least. ..she's working up to dads bourbon

#140 8 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

But.....your profile collection says you own a TWD Pro, yet I see Premium cabinet art. I'm so confused D:....!

Ah yes. ..pinside maintainance. .i do believe I saw that before and now it is corrected!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brazy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-your-girl-play-too?tu=brazy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.