Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 625 posts
  • 318 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7522.jpeg
    IMG_7523.jpeg
    4353485 (resized).jpg
    samuel-l-jackson-shocked.gif
    Screenshot_20221220-012626_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221220-012624_Facebook (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220815_133524112_HDR (resized).jpg
    20220724_102721.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220528_090115997 (resized).jpg
    20220212_150907 (resized).jpg
    20220410_200249.jpg
    20211226_182035 (resized).jpg
    20211211_175715 (resized).jpg
    20220103_084010 (resized).jpg
    1FC32B6F-39E6-42A9-AD6E-B937E2CBEBE0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HEAD_boss_HOG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#573 2 years ago

I am grateful that my Girlfriend, Lynnsie, who is a STONE COLD FOX, loves to play and learn pinball. I was married previously to a woman who literally NEVER played a single game of pinball, despite my constant pinball parties, playing daily, and demonstrating my love and enthusiasm for the hobby during our marriage. She couldn't be bothered by pinball. She thought it was a kid's game. She didn't like games of any kind. She was a complete BORE, and nothing lit her fire. You couldn't pay her to have any fun. what a disappointment! I'm glad that's over, believe me...

fast forward to 2021...I met a woman who loves to have fun, and she loves to support me. She is more than happy to play, watch me play, learn flipper skills, and even learn how the games work! She always asks how my game is going, and if I'm going to get a high score. She buys me pinball shirts, and even painted a gigantic mural in my gameroom (she's a professional illustrator). What a refreshing development. I've even taken her to a fairly large tournament, where she tirelessly supported me during my games, which I lost in tremendous fashion, but her and I still had so much fun playing pin and arcade games during our breaks in competition. I've taken her to a bunch of locations to play pinball, and she is always enthusiastic to drop quarters and have a good time. She's a unique gem of a woman. She is the type who just loves to have fun, and if its childish games to have fun, she is all about it. I'm a lucky Pinhead; my Girl loves to play with me, and she loves to support my love for our great hobby. I hope you all find a girl who loves to have fun, and most of all, loves to support you in your passion and love for our hobby. It is one of the most gratifying things I've ever experienced, and now my kids and her daughter are totally into pinball too, so it has trickled down, and we are one big happy pinball family, FINALLY!!!

She's a knockout; a true California BABE

20211211_175715 (resized).jpg20211211_175715 (resized).jpg20211226_182035 (resized).jpg20211226_182035 (resized).jpg

20220103_084010 (resized).jpg20220103_084010 (resized).jpg

#575 2 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

Don't forget to do what she enjoys as well, Congrats and hold on to her tightly.

You're exactly on point. Reciprocity and mutuality are crucial. I've been diligent about ensuring she is supported as well. She's now redecorating my home after moving in, which I have given her full license over. She's a creative, and needs support and time to flex her muscles on creative projects. I've built her a workshop to use for her art projects, complete with a workbench, tools, and full LED lighting to ensure perfect visibility on paint and resin projects. She's pretty stoked to finally have a real space to work on her art projects in, and she's teaching ME how to do resin castings like a professional artist. I love art, but I suck at it. She loves art, and is exceptional at it. its a perfect match

#576 2 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Mom plays. She really likes IMDN, haha
    [quoted image]

It seems like the Pinball Reunion types are always drawn to IMDN. my IMDN Premium is the main attraction to players who havent played in many years and even decades. I don't know what it is that pulls them in, but I can say that they enjoy the fluid nature and clear targets in the game. It is an absolute masterpiece for beginners, players who are years removed from the game, and passionate hobbyists and collectors alike! It is undeniably and inarguably Elwin's best game, except perhaps for Godzilla, which we all can agree was designed and produced based on a much, much higher BOM, and thus offers more pinball experience to the player with every game; and I don't even consider the theme of Godzilla appealing; I just love the PF design and the pure variety and intricacies offered to the player by the enhanced BOM. Godzilla may go down as the best game of all time, IMHO. There has not been a better, more inclusive, and elaborate pinball design by Stern since LOTR, and even that game comes up short in obvious ways when compared side by side with Godzilla. I bet your Mom would love Godzilla too!!! Your mom has good taste in Music and in Pinball. Excellent Choice!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HEAD_boss_HOG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-your-girl-play-too?tu=HEAD_boss_HOG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.