Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Ben1981
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image-381.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

This kid loves to play... Pushes the stool up, climbs up and goes to town

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #3 8 years ago

My daughter does but very poorly. She mostly likes hitting the buttons...then she asks me to get the monkey (on WOZ) I bought her a Zizzle POTC for xmas and she likes the idea of it but doesnt really play it much

#5 8 years ago

My son likes to play too. He's been around them since he was 1 month old. Started playing a little a 1-1/2 and now that he's 2-1/2 he not to bad - but not to great either as he will quickly get distracted by some thing or toy on the playfield or on the DMD and lose the ball. Here's a shot of him at 1yr wanting to play.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#6 8 years ago

There is a local pinsider who's son plays very well. I can't remember exactly how old he was when this occurred, 2.5 to 3.5. We were playing Teed Off, he missed the hole in one twice and was getting annoyed. His dad tells him, "No, bounce it off the cart." Next chance he gets, boom, off the cart in the hole.

#7 8 years ago

Mine hits the ball pretty good for about 10 seconds, I think the fascination of the blinking lights gets the best of him, lol

#8 8 years ago

Yes, or at least he did and still does. My one year old is trying.

#9 8 years ago

Yep, even though now he is three. He's getting better too. My 6 year old loves to critique my shots because he knows the DW rule set. And I heard the rules were complicated.

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

There is a local pinsider who's son plays very well. I can't remember exactly how old he was when this occurred, 2.5 to 3.5. We were playing Teed off, he missed the hole in one twice and was getting annoyed. His dad tells him, "No, bounce it off the cart." Next chance he gets, boom, off the cart in the hole.

Sounds like no good gofers

#11 8 years ago

Still too small, only 11 months old but the seed is planted
    Cheers
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-your-2-year-old-play-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.