Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by betsifur
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_11821.jpg
IMG_11801.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Wondering if Woz has a promo plastic keychain, like many of the Williams and Stern pinball machines do.

#3 4 years ago

The plastic set I purchased came with two. Not sure if you can get them separately.

#4 4 years ago

I think JJP sells them for $100 each along with an LE for $250 and a super duper LE Keychain for just 350$!

#5 4 years ago

This is what was with my game.

IMG_11801.jpg

IMG_11821.jpg
Made one from a broken sling plastic.

#6 4 years ago

Mine came with the ones shown above. Did you southern hemisphere folks not get one?

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I think JJP sells them for $100 each along with an LE for $250 and a super duper LE Keychain for just 350$!

That's pretty good. I wonder about a 75th anniversary edition......

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

This is what was with my game.

We got all these with our WOZ RR

#9 4 years ago

I'm downunder and I got the keychains...

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from ecmurrayf1:

The plastic set I purchased came with two. Not sure if you can get them separately.

What does that look like?

#11 4 years ago

Ok, I went and checked and my 75th and the new plastic set I purchased from Automated and both had the Munchkin (Jack), Pinball Sales, and JJP Service ones you show. I've only had mine a few months so they must not be putting the others in anymore.

#12 4 years ago

Those came with my 75th edition, but I had no idea what they were. I'm going to add one to my keys later - I'm always having to try both sets, since we have the WOZ and a multicade machine from the same shop and both have the same keychain.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11,500.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside