Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PEN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just looked in on the top 100. 15 people rated Metallica (obviously very excitedly) and knocked MM off the top.
I am kinda in the market for one (MM) so anyone selling one, take 5K off your price and PM me.
Just Kidding!
Does make me question the rating system though.

#2 10 years ago

it will straighten out with more ratings or maybe it deserves it.

#3 10 years ago

Yep MM is going to fall to #2

#4 10 years ago

Considering Metallica only has 15 ratings it is impossible to tell at this point in time. The machine will settle in eventually and take its rightful spot on the list. It just needs time to get played and rated by more folks. I would say to check back in 6 months.

#5 10 years ago

The haters haven't jumped in yet...

#6 10 years ago

Mm is a far better game than metallica but the price for mm is crazy 7-15k for a wms honesltly id rather buy a nib stern le (not mettalica)

#7 10 years ago

This happens with alot of new stern releases, give it some time.... MM will be back on top.

#8 10 years ago

I will go down next week .....they do this just to let player know a new game is out ....they did this with avengers and wizard of oz ...

#9 10 years ago

Price, like popularity, does not equal quality. People also take the Pinside and IPDB ratings a little too personally, especially since they are not perfect (and they were never meant to be). If it was perfect, AC/DC would never budge from #1 (putting flame suit on). >;P

#10 10 years ago

Wait for people to post about 6 more months worth of "MM is not worth it", "Why I hate MM", and "Raven is better than MM" threads at the going rate of what seems like 2 or 3 per week, and watch the price and popularity of MM plummet. When it's ranked at about 87 on the top 100, then scoop in and pick one up on the cheap. Heck, maybe pick up two. It's nice to have a parts machine sitting around if you ever need any thing and can't wait for shipping.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Wait for people to post about 6 more months worth of "MM is not worth it", "Why I hate MM", and "Raven is better than MM" threads at the going rate of what seems like 2 or 3 per week, and watch the price and popularity of MM plummet. When it's ranked at about 87 on the top 100, then scoop in and pick one up on the cheap. Heck, maybe pick up two. It's nice to have a parts machine sitting around if you ever need any thing and can't wait for shipping.

I love MM,Just to costly for me and I think a few of the newer Stern's are better and almost 1/2 price.example SM and LOTR

#14 10 years ago

I wish they'd let me go ahead and rate Star Trek. I give it 10's across the board. Best game ever!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

I wish they'd let me go ahead and rate Star Trek. I give it 10's across the board. Best game ever!

It might be,it definatly has a good team on it.

#16 10 years ago

People who rate games with unfinished code, and only a few games under their belt need their pinhead examined.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 149.00
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-this-mean-i-can-now-afford-a-mm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.