Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32B22D23-6386-46C9-9BDD-FDBFD86F8CC8 (resized).jpeg
0E2E2F35-996A-42C1-BA80-DE05B09EDCEB (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

The Index doesn’t seem to be the same as what’s on the schematic. Am I crazy? Could this be why the motor won’t stop? The game was working... ideas appreciated...

0E2E2F35-996A-42C1-BA80-DE05B09EDCEB (resized).jpeg0E2E2F35-996A-42C1-BA80-DE05B09EDCEB (resized).jpeg32B22D23-6386-46C9-9BDD-FDBFD86F8CC8 (resized).jpeg32B22D23-6386-46C9-9BDD-FDBFD86F8CC8 (resized).jpeg
#2 5 years ago

It's hard to tell if that index stack matches the schematic illustration, but the top switch seems to have a large gap. I had the same switch not closing on my Strato Flite, and the motor kept running until I lessened the gap so it would close when the stack came up during the cycle. Make sure that switch closes when the stack leaves the home position.

#3 5 years ago

It's hard to tell from the photo, but the other part of that make-break switch on the top of the stack may not be closed in the home position in the photo. I would make sure the whole switch makes and breaks during the score motor cycle.

#4 5 years ago

At home, the lower part of the make/break at D should be closed, the top open. I concur that the gap looks large but if the motor is running, at home it should open and it is definitely open.

#5 5 years ago

Undo the radio plug by the score motor and turn by hand and see if good contact is being made by all switches.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-this-look-right-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.