(Topic ID: 12003)

Does this exist?

By JWS64

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

For some reason lately I've been thinking that I saw somewhere someone here
    installed mirrored panels for the inside left and right walls of their pin.

Does this product exist and if so where can I buy it?

Thanks!

#2 12 years ago

You are not crazy I saw that too.. trying to remember where. Google time!

#5 12 years ago

edit > already answered above

#6 12 years ago

It was on an AC/DC pro You_Tube video.. AC/DC with mod's ...

#7 12 years ago

Thanks for the replies. I could have sworn that someone here installed some on their pin and videotaped the results. I didn't want to say it was BR, and since he didn't post a youtube of what I thought he already did to his TZ, I guess I was wrong.

Thinking about doing this to my XF. Since they make them for Sega models it should
    be an easy install. At least now I know where to buy them at.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

It was on an AC/DC pro You_Tube video.. AC/DC with mod's ...

I think that looks Awesome. I guess I just like bling too much.

#9 12 years ago

They look massively distracting to me

#10 12 years ago

That was my video post of the AC/DC Premium wit5h a few mods on youtube here in oz, there is a guy in Sydney who makes his own for sterns and 90's bally williams. They look awesome, just bought a set for my creature - great to add depth and light especially for night playing.

I also have a set on my customised Iron Man:

Just becareful as some have screw holes in the top edge of the mirror blade, meaning if you put them on and decide you don't like it you will have screws / screw holes remaining where the guy here has thought about it and has screws in places hidden and then 2-3 squares of double sided tape up in the top section.

#11 12 years ago

To keep from scratching them install felt buttons on the sides of the PF.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-this-exist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.