(Topic ID: 71098)

Does the WOZ warrantee include service calls by Jersey Jack?

By spiffy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jerseryjack3.jpg
jerseyjack2.jpg
jerseyjack1-983.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spiffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a Wizard of Oz standard edition which is on location at a bar in Orlando called George's Hideaway. I went to IAAPA this week in Orlando, and spoke with the head technician at the Jersey Jack booth about an intermittent issue I was having with the game. He described a number of things to check and adjust in the game, and I ended up explaining that I am not a very good technician. So I said, why don't you come on out and show me what to do? He took my phone number, said he would check and see if maybe he could after the show. I wasn't expecting much, because IAAPA is an all-day non-stop thing, but i received a text a little later that, yes, he would stop out in the evening after the show. I went to the bar a little early, so I would definitely be there when the technician arrived. Next thing I know, three guys arrive at the bar with tools and parts, and one of the three is Jersey Jack himself! Most of the work was done by the lead technician, but Jack noticed a couple things like the fact that some of the leg bolts were loose and needed tightening. So, he went ahead and tightened them for me! Above and beyond the repair that they had come for, they adjusted some coil strengths, secured a plastic piece that was also loose and tested the game out afterward extensively. Jack also agreed to sign the backglass for me. Pretty remarkable, if you ask me. I don't think it is in writing, but your Jersey Jack warrantee might just include a visit from Jack himself.

#2 10 years ago

jerseyjack1-983.jpgjerseyjack1-983.jpg

#3 10 years ago

jerseyjack2.jpgjerseyjack2.jpg

#4 10 years ago

jerseryjack3.jpgjerseryjack3.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spiffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-the-woz-warrantee-include-service-calls-by-jersey-jack?tu=spiffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.