11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

So with a dirty diamond-plate playfield, does the TC kit cut through the dirt, or just polish it up?

Or should I use something else? Lots and lots of novus and carnuaba wax?

#2 11 years ago

Go to there site. They have very detailed step by step directions if I remember correctly. You need to get that dirt off before you polish. Magic eraser + 91% then polish.

#3 11 years ago

I thought I read somewhere once that TC works wonders on mylar, but not so well on DP which is also why I asked....

#4 11 years ago

I've had it go thru ground in horrible dirt yes. My advise would be if you can get all the crap off with Novus 2, go that route. TC is nice, but it's kind of an ordeal and can get messing for sure.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-the-tc-kit-clean-or-just-polish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.