fgfg (resized).JPG
F91B6451-94AF-491B-A031-0D0E98A74246 (resized).jpeg
nooo.gif
Screenshot_20210513-200617 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210513-165722_Chrome.jpg
grogu moving.gif
ejjjwukiwcaz (resized).jpg
d7430c7f8f971cf745740b225cf2d9bc.gif
There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

New poll. Which is the better doll? Baby Yoda or the troll from Roller Coaster Tycoon? I suppose the troll in Roller Coaster Tycoon at least does something.
[quoted image]
vs
[quoted image]

OMG, that troll pic is real! I've never seen RCT and assumed that pic was from some home brew. Stern actually did that? Static Grogu is way better.

#52 2 years ago

I think for allot of you unless it can slowly jerk you off you wont be happy.

where's the custom mod guys?

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

This is hilarious!I remember some of these same Pinsiders where calling Wonka a kiddie game?

Says the Stern troll…if you are not purchasing one who cares?

#54 2 years ago

THING magnets from Addams just sold out at Marco's!

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

People from all sides get sucked into the "picking a side" mentality and feel they have to post either way.
It's weird to us, but it's an internet sickness.
Or it was around before and it was Ford Chevy guys but I was playing pinball and didn't give a shit.

#56 2 years ago

it actually has 360 degree concentric triple rotation (legs, torso, head) and both arms move independently.

edit: oh it's just single rotation now.

edit: oh it doesn't rotate now but the left arm still moves down. only down.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

It would not be much, but in this pic it looks like the hand seems socketed and might be able to move...maybe...hopefully
[quoted image]

Also seems he is on a track like Drac - that rhymes

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Not an owners thread man, it's not so bad that the doll doesn't move!I just love the back and forth.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Jomo33:

Maybe his hand both moves and...is a magnet? Ball moves from playfield magnet up to his hand, hand back to the CHILD rollovers? Anyone?

Not a chance

#60 2 years ago

There'd probably be like a 50 dollar difference in the BOM to make him move in any way at all there's no way they did that. It looks like a really nice mold of baby yoda, looks just like the show... to take it further and make the arm move or something would cost a small fortune so there's no way in 2021 they made that happen .

90's Williams? Yup, they would have made it happen

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

New poll. Which is the better doll? Baby Yoda or the troll from Roller Coaster Tycoon?
[quoted image]
vs
[quoted image]

I prefer Baby Yogurt when Space Balls The Pin comes out...

"May The Schwartz be with you"

ngoymieiil141 (resized).jpgngoymieiil141 (resized).jpg
#62 2 years ago

I have a super secret source that tells me he eats the balls and then craps them back out onto the playfield. However, it is going to be a secret mode that will come with the topper only. The topper will cost 3K.

#63 2 years ago

It moved!!

Screenshot_20210514-101818_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210514-101818_Gallery (resized).jpg
#64 2 years ago

$750 add on feature that gives you the cord to power it

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

There'd probably be like a 50 dollar difference in the BOM to make him move in any way at all there's no way they did that. It looks like a really nice mold of baby yoda, looks just like the show... to take it further and make the arm move or something would cost a small fortune so there's no way in 2021 they made that happen .
90's Williams? Yup, they would have made it happen

Sainted Williams had budgetary concerns also. You should read some old interviews with some of those guys, they were always bitching about BOM concerns and the cheapskates upstairs they had to deal with.

A lot of lessons were learned when they put out TZ, that's for sure. It wasn't just an orgy of spending throughout the 90s over there at Williams.

#66 2 years ago

According to this poll, 15% of Pinsiders suffer from hallucinations.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sainted Williams had budgetary concerns also. You should read some old interviews with some of those guys, they were always bitching about BOM concerns and the cheapskates upstairs they had to deal with.
A lot of lessons were learned when they put out TZ, that's for sure. It wasn't just an orgy of spending throughout the 90s over there at Williams.

Lawlor has stated on many occasions that they (Williams) should have never let them produce TZ... he said it raised the bar so unrealistically high that enthusiasts were now going to expect every title from then on to be as packed as that machine. He said the toys in that machine (even after ditching some magnets) could have been spread out and they would have got way more mileage out of them across multiple titles instead of having them all in just one.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Lawlor has stated on many occasions that they (Williams) should have never let them produce TZ... he said it raised the bar so unrealistically high that enthusiasts were now going to expect every title from then on to be as packed as that machine. He said the toys in that machine (even after ditching some magnets) could have been spread out and they would have got way more mileage out of them across multiple titles instead of having them all in just one.

I believe Pat Lawlor also said that he was the first to discover, or use I guess, automotive clear coat on playfields and that was a fundamental shift, maybe he said "mistake" cannot remember, as games became way more long lasting cannibalizing subsequent pin sales.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

People would still complain if he spun on his head and had a light saber shoot out of his johnson.

I for one, would have paid extra for this mod, never complained. Can someone how to figure out how to Mod a Grogu Dicksaber that breakdances?

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from BlackTiePinhead:

I for one, would have paid extra for this mod, never complained. Can someone how to figure out how to Mod a Grogu Dicksaber that breakdances?

Seems like an easy task to make a worm do "The Worm", like a single channel motor controller and a line of code or two.

#71 2 years ago

We will find out tonite on the DeadFlip stream.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I believe Pat Lawlor also said that he was the first to discover, or use I guess, automotive clear coat on playfields and that was a fundamental shift, maybe he said "mistake" cannot remember, as games became way more long lasting cannibalizing subsequent pin sales.

Ha...well the current manufacturers have managed to fix that "problem"!

#73 2 years ago

Head on a spring revealed tonight. Stay tuned.

#74 2 years ago

How many times has a Stern game, any trim level, ever had a feature not listed on the Stern website matrix? Zero.

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

How many times has a Stern game, any trim level, ever had a feature not listed on the Stern website matrix? Zero.

Stern created a seed of doubt after STh feature matrix did not indicate the playfields had UV reactive playfield ink as a feature. Turned out to be huge after the “add on” lighting kit later.

#76 2 years ago

I think it could be something simple like the eyes and ears moving around

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

True although Stern created a seed of doubt after STh feature matrix did not indicate the playfields had UV reactive playfield ink as a feature. Turned out to be a huge deal with their “add on” lighting kit later.

That's more in the nature of a topper I believe, where they charged extra later.

If the doll did anything at all, it would be a huge feature in the promo material to generate sales prior to the stream.

#78 2 years ago

I predict last minute they add movement in a haphazard manner, and faulty wiring causes the whole machine to catch fire and melt on the reveal stream.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

I predict last minute they add movement in a haphazard manner, and faulty wiring causes the whole machine to catch fire and melt on the reveal stream.

Uh uh fire fire

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

UV Lights on Stranger Things

#81 2 years ago

Tonight during the reveal everything changes. Baby Yoda catches the ball with his magnetic hand, the Razer Crest is much larger and locks balls, and there's 3 hidden magnets under the playfield.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I have a super secret source that tells me he eats the balls and then craps them back out onto the playfield. However, it is going to be a secret mode that will come with the topper only. The topper will cost 3K.

...and Stern will only make 100 of them.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

This is the most depressing thing I've ever heard a designer say.

At least JJP used to throw everything and the kitchen sink in their games, before the "business minds" took over.

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

At least JJP used to throw everything and the kitchen sink in their games,

"Everything but the fun!"

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

"Everything but the fun!"

Well, topic was toys/mechs on a game. Fun is where you find it.

#86 2 years ago

Lots of votes for no move.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Lots of votes for no move.

Because that’s the sure bet.

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Because that’s the sure bet.

believe.gifbelieve.gif
#89 2 years ago

It's gonna move so wildly you people will all have egg on your faces!!!

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's gonna move so wildly you people will all have egg on your faces!!!

Always the shit stirrer, eh Levi?

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

have egg on your faces!!!

Thats frog egg on our faces, get with the program!!

#92 2 years ago

So verdict... no move... meh!

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

Movement is reserved for the Topper DLC addon. Get with the program.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

Goodbye cruel world.

I can’t go on in a world with a static baby Yoda.

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Goodbye cruel world.

Goodbye all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change
My mind
Goodbye
by (resized).jpgby (resized).jpg

EDIT: Fair enough, I was looking for a movie to watch tonighty...

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Goodbye all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change
My mind
Goodbye
[quoted image]
EDIT: Fair enough, I was looking for a movie to watch tonighty...

Goodbye all you people
Baby Yoda's made of clay
goodbye...goodbye...
goodbye

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-the-mandalorian-gorgu-child-move-or-not-move-poll/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.