Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Vdrums
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Got my TAF back from servicing, and finally everything seems to be working correctly. I *thought* I remembered this machine having a high-voltage interlock on the coin door (makes a sound and displays a message high voltage has been disabled when the coin door is open) but it's not doing that. One of the Google searches I made looking for info indicated Williams started installing the interlocks partway through the run of Twilight Zone, and if that's correct then TAF shouldn't have one as it's an earlier machine. Can anyone confirm TAF doesn't have one of these and it's just my memory that's faulty?

#2 2 years ago

IT does not

#3 2 years ago

Gold does, regular does not.

#4 2 years ago

you will see that message and hear those tones if you are running the Gold ROMs on a regular game

#5 2 years ago

Funny my TAF does have the interlock that does require being manually pulled out since it's not directly on the door. I guess it was installed aftermarket? Also I'm running the gold roms.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside