(Topic ID: 147385)

Does Stern customer service ever respond to emails?

By balboarules

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dung
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I have emailed Stern customer service probably 5 times over the past few years, and never once have I gotten a response.. do they ever respond?

#2 8 years ago

Call them on the phone. Has worked for me in the past.

#3 8 years ago

Always and right away for me.

#4 8 years ago

Eventually for me.

#5 8 years ago

I will try calling them, I guess it is just me.

#6 8 years ago

Always had great customer service via phone call

#7 8 years ago

I called last week in the a.m. and they answered on the second ring. That was Tech Support though, not customer service?

#8 8 years ago

They have responded to my phone calls as well as emails in the recent past.

#9 8 years ago

Their spam filter is super jumpy...if you don't hear back relatively soon, call.

#10 8 years ago

Never had an issue just picking up the phone and calling, and I'm the kind of guy who always prefers email over the phone.

#11 8 years ago

I have called them several times. Start calling about 2 or 3 minutes before they open (they are pretty good about answering on time). If they have already taken a call then stay on hold, don't hang up. Someone will generally answer within 10 to 12 minutes.

#12 8 years ago

Call on the phone or if it's tech support, email Chas. He's awesome at helping.

#13 8 years ago

I sent an email this week and got a response, but there's been times I haven't.

Best bet is always to call and talk to someone.

#14 8 years ago

I find their email support pretty bad for the most part. I usually have to follow up multiple times. I'm current waiting for a response on something I sent to them about a week ago.

There's really no excuse in this day and age for someone not to respond to emails within hours.

Jared on Facebook is fantastic. I wish their customer support had the same response time!!!

#16 8 years ago

Phone calls are 50/50. Email is answered but it may take a day or two. Best advice: Keep trying.

#17 8 years ago

As Guinnesstime mentioned, their tech support has been top notch. Stern really take care of their customers.
    I have spoke to Chas as well. Super friendly.

#18 8 years ago

+1, even here long way from US (belgium)

tribute to Patrick P., which was perfect on 2 occasions

#19 8 years ago

I have emailed them for a file and called for tech support. Never had an issue.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-stern-customer-service-ever-respond-to-emails and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.