(Topic ID: 50189)

Does someone in North NJ have a CFTBL I can play?...and Party Pix!

By spfxted

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 272 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3350.JPG
IMG_0890.JPG
IMG_3348.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
p12.jpg
p5.jpg
p4.jpg
p10.jpg
image.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p1.jpg
p3.jpg
p8.jpg
p11.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider surfnrg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 10 years ago

No CFTBL, but I have some fun games... around all weekend in the 10925 if you wanna play. BBB, TZ, TAF, CCC, MM, Big Ben. Personally I find CFTBL has issues with it's scoring. I always go for "move your car" over and over again to rack up score. Hit ramp from right flipper, shoot up to "move your car", repeat.

#38 10 years ago

sent an im with my contact info.. lemme know

#80 10 years ago

wait.. i bot a keg too!! Guess I'll hafta drink it on my own.

#83 10 years ago

Memorial day weekend. I'll be around all weekend and all my games will be getting a good workout. Also picking up a fresh keg of Molson Canadian... Feel free to stop by and help me empty it. Just traded in the TAF for a SafeCracker. Getting ready to make space for WOZ. I can fit 6 full sized games..but I think I can squeeze in the SC to make 7.

#85 10 years ago

Sure, why not? I can't imagine pinsiders being too risky. sounds fun..lemme know. If you get a couple ppl to come over...maybe I'll see if I can round up some pinheads and we'll have a little tourny.

#97 10 years ago

I'm assuming we're talking evening here. Unless it's raining out. It's summer!

Also is anyone coming by this weekend? Monday's a holiday for most of us... Sunday maybe?

#101 10 years ago

Full Disclosure.

Beer distributed called and said they can no longer supply me with Molson Canadian. Keg of Dos Equis instead

I need to find a new distributor.

#112 10 years ago

How does 7pm sound? LMK I'm flexible.

#114 10 years ago

np... name a time. sunday is wide open for me

#116 10 years ago

let's do 5...

cu then!

#125 10 years ago

I dont wanna miss out... esp if the weather is too crappy for wakeboarding. Wanna check out your Centaur and Dolly Parton.

#129 10 years ago

My name is Brian as well btw... will pm address

Brian

#131 10 years ago

I would like to swing by... 3pm at your place..then over to my place.... sounds like a plan. I cant commit 100% but sounds good to me... pm me address? I can almost bike down Just to avoid disappointment.. I have 2 homes.. and this only only has BBB, MM, TZ, CCC, SC and Big Ben. The other 6 games are elsewhere.

#138 10 years ago

PinJeff: Sure I'll send address. I am looking to buy a house possibly in Livingstein. Good times! All Stern games?? really?!?!?!? Got it out now..so perhaps i want harass u about that when u swing by.

Brian

#139 10 years ago

Vyzer2: You're super close by to me... more than welcome to shoot on over.

#142 10 years ago

this is really shaping up to be an event. Just to recap:

Going to Brian C's at 3pm
My place at 5pm

Brian W (surfnrg)
Brian C (pinster)
Vyzner
Family Arcade
spxfed (Ted)
PinJef (Jeff?)

Have I missed anything? Good times..maybe we will get thru that keg after all!

#145 10 years ago

I have no issue with a few more. Pass my info to other pinheads as needed. If we drain the keg I'll be impressed... Dont bring beer.unless you find Dos Equis undrinkable.

#146 10 years ago

dunno why i thought u had only stern games... i think my brain has shut down early today.

#155 10 years ago

who's blondetall? I am totally lost...I'm not in with the in crowd.

#186 10 years ago

I dunno..all this talk about her parents and doing chores arund the house.. I feel like if we fly her out... we'd instead be meeting Chris Hansen.

#198 10 years ago

all is welcome here too... see y'all tomorrow. Just fixed my slot machine so it hardly ever pays out. Plan on retiring off this crew.

#201 10 years ago

some friends from the city are coming up today (they bailed yesterday due to the inclement weather)... which means I cant make it down..but I'm stoked to host y'all at 5 (or earlier)..and I havent even picked up the keg yet..so it will be super fresh

Peace.
Brian

#233 10 years ago

Funny, I just installed ductless AC in house before the weekend. then it got cold so I never got to crank it up. Great time meeting y'all. Let's do it again. Sorry my time had to be all split up..due to the inclement weather on saturday, my guests all showed up Sunday instead.

No worries about staying late either... I just eventually had to pay attention to my non pinhead company. Next time there will be no time limit. Also next time someone should bring that.. oh yeah.. that thing that we used to have around back in the day... GIRLS..haha..just kidding.

Glad that my games got a good workout..it's been a long long time. Now I have to get my initials back on my own games! Two people got high scores on my BBB knocking me way down. No one has yet to get the wizard mode on BBB, CCC, or MM, maybe next time.

More fun next time

Brian#2

#242 10 years ago

Sweater found..sorry it took so long to get back... was swamped today putting away all the lake toys. Next time if its very important.. call my cell.. if I dont answer I'm on the lake.just come get it..

intoPinball, nice collection..if I had any more room I'd load it up with EM's for sure. I only have one now, but it gets more play than anything else I have. hopefully get to meet u next time around. I always have a keg on tap... summer its always lighter stuff like Molson Canadian or DosEquis. Trying to get Molson Export, but no luck getting a keg yet.

I'm up for doing this again... tough to commit during summer weekends when I'm up near North Jersey..... but always willing to host for a bit if you guys wanna pincrawl again. I definitely have a better chance of making it after sundown.... the lakehouse is a madhosue when the weather is warm.

2 weeks later
#262 10 years ago

reunion this saturday? Pincrawl anyone?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 9.95
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider surfnrg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-someone-in-north-nj-have-a-cftbl-i-can-play-?tu=surfnrg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.