(Topic ID: 50189)

Does someone in North NJ have a CFTBL I can play?...and Party Pix!

By spfxted

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 272 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3350.JPG
IMG_0890.JPG
IMG_3348.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
p12.jpg
p5.jpg
p4.jpg
p10.jpg
image.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p1.jpg
p3.jpg
p8.jpg
p11.jpg

There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 6 years ago

some friends from the city are coming up today (they bailed yesterday due to the inclement weather)... which means I cant make it down..but I'm stoked to host y'all at 5 (or earlier)..and I havent even picked up the keg yet..so it will be super fresh

Peace.
Brian

#202 6 years ago

I am hoping to make it today.

#203 6 years ago

Great, Doc!....er, Brian's or Brian's...or both?

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

some friends from the city are coming up today (they bailed yesterday due to the inclement weather)... which means I cant make it down..but I'm stoked to host y'all at 5 (or earlier)..and I havent even picked up the keg yet..so it will be super fresh
Peace.
Brian

Sounds good Brian. We'll go to maybe 4:30 here ... Some pinball, snacks, cocktail/brew primer, and Ted's tryst with Creech, then head up.

Brian

#205 6 years ago

Should I bring a pocket full of cash to make a spontaneous offer on a machine?

#206 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Should I bring a pocket full of cash to make a spontaneous offer on a machine?

Every machine has its price. Granted its the "I'm a hoarder and don't wanna sell it price".

Brian

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Great, Doc!....er, Brian's or Brian's...or both?

Think just Brian's

#208 6 years ago

Mark!...you missed quite the Pin-A-Palooza! Brian 1: had a great time with Creature!...but liked Indiana Jones even more! Not to mention 15 other machines! Thanks Brian! THEN, off to Brian 2: Big Bang Bar is a BLAST! (I would even trade Scared Stiff for it!!) ...and Cactus Canyon...and MM and that little thing...Lockdown? ...and the food!...and cigars!!! Thanks Brian 2!!....pix to follow..

#209 6 years ago

Some pix.
Brian 1's house

p11.jpg p8.jpg p3.jpg

#210 6 years ago

Good times, thanks all for a good time. Lets do this again.

#211 6 years ago

Ted finally gets to play Creech!!...and Indiana Jones

p1.jpg p7.jpg p6.jpg

#212 6 years ago

Oh, and a pic of Ted playing BSD.

image.jpg

#213 6 years ago

Brian 2's house. Ted gets to play Big Bang Bar!

p10.jpg p4.jpg p5.jpg

#215 6 years ago

And Nelson playing BSD, and I believe getting dissed by Myst Multiball.

image.jpg

#216 6 years ago

Did anyone else take pix??

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

And Nelson playing BSD, and I believe getting dissed by Myst Multiball.

dissed and pissed!

#219 6 years ago

well...if I knew you guys were gonna wrap it up early, I woulda showed up!
I thought this was gonna be a "where the hell were you all night?" event

#220 6 years ago

...and Greg could have come! There were kids at Brian 2's house...

#221 6 years ago

Totally jealous of all the cool pins. Glad you all had tons of fun. I have been wanting to get back to NYC in June for our 10th anniversary, but between work and sick dogs it isnt going to happen. If/when I do get there, I may have to jump over to Jersey and say hi.

#223 6 years ago

Brian and Brian, thank you for a wonderful afternoon and evening.

We coulda stayed at Brian C's the whole time and not played all his games. Awesome collection and awesome dude. Nicest playing Creech, Adams and BSD I've ever experienced. Missed out on Road Show, Centaur, Paragon and Wh2O. Next time!

Brian # 2 politely waited for us to stop playing CCC, BBB and MM over and over and over and over before we finally had the courtesy to xcuse ourselves. Awesome place, food and games. Missed the Uzi?

Great company all around. A pleasure to meet the two Brian's (and Brian 2s friend and family) Jeff, Dave and John. Ted and Mike, as before, great to see you and hang out!

Oh, left my sweater somewhere, think at Brian #2s.

Happy Memorial Day all!

#224 6 years ago

Thanks Brian(2) to getting a chance to play a spectacular collection! And the brew and food! We will all be back at your place next week. Great to see Ted again and meeting Nelson, Jim, Brian and Mike. Good times!!!

#225 6 years ago

Nice pics.... Don't tell me Ted didn't have cigars with him!

#226 6 years ago

Of course I did! Brought my portable humidor. Smoked a stogie with Brian 1. (others smoked yucky cigarettes.
....we should try to do this once a month.

#227 6 years ago

Missed having Greg there! ....next time.

#228 6 years ago

Would love that! Thanks for thinking of me!

#229 6 years ago

It was a pleasure meeting Brian, Ted, Nelson & Jeff. Brian, thanks for hosting, you have a great collection. I had a blast playing your LOTR, now I need one!

John

#230 6 years ago

Im bummed I was not able to slip away. It likes everyone had a blast. Thanks for the pics.

Mark

#231 6 years ago

Anyone up for another gathering in June? I have a lot of beer and no one to drink it.

Let get a Greg-friendly date in here. I owe him. Suggestions?

Brian

#232 6 years ago

I'm in and plan on a July pinbash my way once the gameroom has a new ductless AC

Mk

#233 6 years ago

Funny, I just installed ductless AC in house before the weekend. then it got cold so I never got to crank it up. Great time meeting y'all. Let's do it again. Sorry my time had to be all split up..due to the inclement weather on saturday, my guests all showed up Sunday instead.

No worries about staying late either... I just eventually had to pay attention to my non pinhead company. Next time there will be no time limit. Also next time someone should bring that.. oh yeah.. that thing that we used to have around back in the day... GIRLS..haha..just kidding.

Glad that my games got a good workout..it's been a long long time. Now I have to get my initials back on my own games! Two people got high scores on my BBB knocking me way down. No one has yet to get the wizard mode on BBB, CCC, or MM, maybe next time.

More fun next time

Brian#2

#234 6 years ago

Thanks to both Brians for hosting a great afternoon/evening of pinball. Both had great collections and it was a great crowd. Glad I was finally able to meet some of the local pinheads. We should definitely do this on a regular basis.

Great meeting all of you and looking forward to next time.

Jeff

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Anyone up for another gathering in June? I have a lot of beer and no one to drink it.

hmmmmm, lemme think...OK!

#236 6 years ago

Let me know...I'm only on Dad-duty every other weekend....

#237 6 years ago

Ok...so Pinster, you have to work it out with the Geckster...

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Of course I did! Brought my portable humidor. Smoked a stogie with Brian 1. (others smoked yucky cigarettes.
....we should try to do this once a month.

If I was there I would've smoked a cigar with you Ted...

#239 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Let get a Greg-friendly date in here. I owe him. Suggestions?
Brian

Beer? Did someone say beer?

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

If I was there I would've smoked a cigar with you Ted...

Next time fer sure!

#241 6 years ago

Brian 2, any word on my sweater?

#242 6 years ago

Sweater found..sorry it took so long to get back... was swamped today putting away all the lake toys. Next time if its very important.. call my cell.. if I dont answer I'm on the lake.just come get it..

intoPinball, nice collection..if I had any more room I'd load it up with EM's for sure. I only have one now, but it gets more play than anything else I have. hopefully get to meet u next time around. I always have a keg on tap... summer its always lighter stuff like Molson Canadian or DosEquis. Trying to get Molson Export, but no luck getting a keg yet.

I'm up for doing this again... tough to commit during summer weekends when I'm up near North Jersey..... but always willing to host for a bit if you guys wanna pincrawl again. I definitely have a better chance of making it after sundown.... the lakehouse is a madhosue when the weather is warm.

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

the lakehouse is a madhosue when the weather is warm.

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ok...so Pinster, you have to work it out with the Geckster...

I'll finagle something with Geck, then get back to ya'all.

B

#246 6 years ago

I'll wait here....

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'll wait here....

While we wait ... I'll take a moment to thank you again Ted for the stogie. A fine choice. Hoping we get a good weather night to hang outside here at my place to enjoy another.

Brian

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Hoping we get a good weather night to hang outside here at my place to enjoy another.

Without a doubt! You have the perfect backyard for it! Thanks again for letting me get some time in on Creature and Indiana Jones....and all the others...

#249 6 years ago

Brian #1, sorry I missed out seeing your collection. I would have liked to play Indy again.
Brian #2, I can't believe I live 10 miles away from a BBB! Thanks for hosting, and I hope we didn't get you in too much trouble for staying late.

Hope to see you all again soon, and I promise I will host something once my basement is finally finished. (Keeping my fingers crossed it will be done by the end of the summer so I don't get yelled at by Nelson for not letting him play JM )

Mike

#250 6 years ago

Oh man, no one has ever seen me yell. 'Cept maybe my wife and kids.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Crosby, MN
$ 28.00
There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside