(Topic ID: 254159)

Does Led Zeppelin deserve a speculation thread?

By ThisNotes4U

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

95D8F82C-F2E6-469B-9A8A-89A3BD153DCF.gif
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    170px-JimmyPage2 (resized).jpg
    Unknown1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    30C086B9-CF3D-4DF3-829D-9A0F8F97FB6B (resized).jpeg
    23076077-5146-41C9-80F8-B706BCAB5EED (resized).png
    824487D7-06B5-4473-BFB8-2BEF0AA4FBFB.png
    9f3451bccc31b1622662e5918f0b71c3801a48ee.gif.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

I wonder if licensing would be thru the roof.....like The Beatles?

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

That might’ve been true a couple months ago but I think things have changed and now gone a different direction and will be Pro, Premium and LE model cornerstone title.

Holy fak.....I'm in....

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

To reiterate that, we lived and breathed Zep in the 70s until In Thru The Out Door came out.
    It sucked, and now they sucked. Game over. We were over them then and there is no reason we want them back now.
    Disclaimer- opinions may vary.

I liked most of album.....In The Evening was memorizing too me. However, Coda sucked ass....liked they try to go disco....oooof

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

As long as they do their higher price point i wont be a buyer. At least the main advantage zep has over Beatles is they don;t have a massive catalog of shitty music to pick the worst songs from.

Agreed....think the artwork has serious potential to

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

In Thru The Out Door was a whole three year wait after Presence, their last studio album. Even by then, many of us felt it was over. The day it hit, we all gave it a chance and sat around and listened, but sounded like it had only taken three days, not three years to make. The consensus was it really sucked and Hot Dog was about the only redeeming song.
    When Coda came out we were so over it, I didn't even take the time to listen to the whole album, but what I did hear sounded like scraps they scraped up off the floor and pieced together.

Not really. More a young man with an excellent memory that is and has been patiently waiting for pinball to again show me something new like it used to. .

I use to joke how if i died, I wanted to be reincarnated into the intro of In The Evening. How funny, when I heard Hot Dog....i was wondering how high were they to record that..

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

The end. So in other words "ass".
    I believe Physical Graffiti might have been another album put together out of scraps, but it turned out pretty well.

Physical Graffiti was my favorite.....think I wore out the cassette

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Now you are making Led Zeppelin sound not so bad.

Cant wait......

170px-JimmyPage2 (resized).jpg170px-JimmyPage2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-led-zeppelin-deserve-a-speculation-thread-?tu=stones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.