• Latest reply 2 years ago by snyper2099
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5164A0C8-8E02-4096-8FFE-B39B5E4A7B58 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20211009_193642 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hipponotic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#122 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

So, I’m flirting with the idea of picking up a Led Zep Premium. Prices are great especially in today’s market. However, does the pin really suck that bad? I just can’t tell…. Reviews are all over the place so I don’t know who to believe. Anyone or two of you want to give me the straight scoop? I know people point yo the barren playfield, but Stranger Things is pretty barren and a lot of people (including me) love that pin.
PS. I know people will tell me to find one on location.

Not sure what others think…but it’s my favorite game. Own avengers, Deadpool, tmnt, Godzilla and zeppelin is for me, the best…best lights, best flow, love the progression, easy rules but deep and high replayability….I love it, it’s my “permanent”

1 month later
#141 2 years ago
Quoted from guard:

"continuous multiball" The absolute last thing I want.

I never feel like it's a continuous Multiball like i do with GNR. Zeppeling is multiball modes...and each mode is very specific...it's one of the few games i'm working to specifically get a multiball started with strategy. I want to set them up, get a mode started, then do zep or magic multiball, to start a mode multiball, and i love that it's a building multiball strategy, adding a ball with every mode...makes you really think about which mode benefits the additional balls the most. I only mention GNR because that's a game where i had a multiball going for like 20 minutes with literally no clear direction on why i had one or what i was supposed to do with it. Zep is just on another level. Example is Godzilla has A TON of multiballs...but none of them are ones i want to stack with a mode because they get in the way of the mode. Also, Magic Frenzy is without question the best multiball experience of any game in my opinion. I had one the other day with a 16x Icarus and OMG...i was hitting 200k jackpots...but then again...i've had big Icarus multipliers and watched the balls all bounce around hitting nothing lol...NOTHING hurts more than that shit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hipponotic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-led-zep-really-suck-that-bad?tu=Hipponotic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.