• Latest reply 10 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Given the experience with WoZ pre-orders, can JJP use this model again?”

• Yes. I'm happy to send my money months or years in advance. 59 votes
    21%
  • No. I'll wait till theres an actual shipping game before i send my money 221 votes
    79%

(280 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JJP SIGN OLD.jpg
JJP SIGN NEW.jpg
JJP RIGHT SIDE LOT 2.jpg
JJP RIGHT SIDE LOT 1.jpg
JJP LEFT SIDE LOT.jpg
trolls.png
image-791.jpg
olivia-wilde-3.jpg
olivia.gif
ignore-button.jpg
TU.jpg
canvas.png
st-643.png
arnold shut up.gif
idiots.jpg
pinchroma.png

This topic is closed.

There are 561 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Correct.... based on the time value of the $$$$,
Folks that paid $6500 2-3 yrs ago are LOSING money if they are selling below $9K.... So no one should be spiting anyone taking a "profit" by selling at 8K- because it isnt really a profit at all.

For me. I am middle class (or at least like to think so) and probably a little crazy. I am plunking down 8k for a Hobbit pinball machine instead of investing it in the stock market. A large portion of the population can't save money to save their lives, and I have my moments like anyone.

After I pay off this hobbit I will have a machine I can sell for 9k... 8k...7k...6k...5k...4k, 10k by Christmas? Who knows. What I do know is if I didn't buy this machine, I would have wasted that money on other stupid shit anyway so when/if I do finally sell it, even if for only 4k... I will still be ahead 4k and I will have been playing an awesome game for a couple years (assuming it fits in my front door). I'm certainly not in this for profit, breaking even would be nice though

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I understand your strategy of making personal attacks as a way to deflect the greater issue.... so be it.
I'm sure (if you're right), there will just be a few trolls voting that JJP has lost credibility and the VAST majority of individuals (especially those with your impressive financial background) will continue to invest in the company....
But, the plain truth of the matter is that if JJP was delivering on all those bold promises there wouldn't be such a vacuum to fill with all the speculation.
I know your personal attacks are easier, but why not address the issues of the delays and lack of communication from JJP?

Becase they are not mine to address. And a 200 year old quote is a personal attack? Maybe the shoe does fit. And if for a second that a poll on a forum site is some kind of statistical affirmation then you deserve the mockery.

I have to ask, since you have made it clear in your many posts that you would never purchase a NIB JJP game, why make this thread at all? Since you have ZERO interest in becoming a customer what is YOUR motivation for this thread? The ONLY answer to that is to be a troll.

Let's go through your posts about woz and let's see if anyone doesn't think you are a troll afterwards: (These are just the first few I clicked on)

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-on-the-way-what-now#post-1325221
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-woz-mod-now-available-only-100-available
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/epic-battle-jjp-vs-stern-video-proof#post-1374413

Sorry man you are just a troll with no real reason for being here.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

And if for a second that a poll on a forum site is some kind of statistical affirmation then you deserve the mockery.... The ONLY answer to that is to be a troll.

Your statement is missing some punctuation, but I think I get the gist ...

I've been called worse by better.

Carry on.

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Plenty for sale in the $7500 range and many pre ordered at that price. Who knows what they are actually selling at...
The more that get delivered the more the price will fall... sorry you can't accept that this is happening.
Even if you pre ordered at $6500 there is no way that was actually worth a 2-3 year wait.
You need to understand the difference between opinions and facts.

And my question was rhetorical. I care less about the resale of my pins, than you do obviously. Whatever man, have fun price pumping games you bought from a distributor to resell to suckers. The reason I'm calling you out, is because you don't know when to quit.

I know of more WOZLEs that have sold for more than the purchase price than not. That does not mean they all will, now or in the future.

I am in this for the love of pinball. If I got in on WOZ for profit, I would have sold it quite a while ago, and I would have bought more then one.

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The WoZ guys deserve all the profit they can muster... unfortunately the profit window is all but closed.
If you can sell one for around $8k you're doing great. Seems like the norm right now is getting closer to $7500 and with hundreds yet to be delivered that number will probably continue to decrease.
If you're in the market for a WoZ this is a great time... maybe even wait until the dead of Summer and see where prices are at.

Thats because your goal is to claim you know the price point on every pin regardless of sales. One just sold for $8,500
with a second buyer waiting. Your also forgetting that most of the games delivered have had the early issues. I would expect a price break too, if the game may be down for a while.

See, WOZLE is worth about $8,500 because I know of many that have sold at that price. Most people find your credibility lacking. My game is not for sale. You can buy one from jack though. How much will it cost you?

If WOZ is worth $7,500 then BIBLE is worth $5,000 not the crazy $14,000 you claim it is worth.

You have no credibility to price pins and expect people to take you seriously, and the reason is not because of WOZ its because of the price pumping you have done in the past.

Sorry, thats a fact.

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

How would YOU categorize how the market has performed over the last 2 years?

I'm not convinced the actual market return is relevant because at the time you have to make the decision, future market moves are unknowable.. The comparison I think you're attempting to make is akin to saying "People that bought a broad-market index made less money than if they had bought this hypothetical and concentrated portfolio of equities." My reaction is "yea, so what? They took more risk and got more reward." Data mining a short period of history and attempting to use it as a basis for future decision making doesn't work.

Post edited by swf127 : Edited for clarity

#157 10 years ago

My opinion is get a WOZ in your house now before the house blows away. Only if you like the game though. If your buying it for profit and your not a distributor... good luck with that plan. You may or may not make money on a used game.

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

I'm not convinced the actual market return is relevant because at the time you have to make the decision, future market moves are unknowable.. The comparison I think you're attempting to make is akin to saying "People that bought a broad-market index made less money than if they had bought this hypothetical and concentrated portfolio of equities." My reaction is "yea, so what? They took more risk and got more reward." Data mining a short period of history and attempting to use it as a basis for future decision making doesn't work.
Post edited by swf127 : Edited for clarity

Yes, I wish I knew what was going to happen three years in the future so I could make the appropriate investment choices now. Heck, even 3 weeks in the future. If such were the case it wouldn't take long before I could buy all the pinball machines I wanted regardless of the price .

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Becase they are not mine to address. And a 200 year old quote is a personal attack? Maybe the shoe does fit. And if for a second that a poll on a forum site is some kind of statistical affirmation then you deserve the mockery.
I have to ask, since you have made it clear in your many posts that you would never purchase a NIB JJP game, why make this thread at all? Since you have ZERO interest in becoming a customer what is YOUR motivation for this thread? The ONLY answer to that is to be a troll.
Let's go through your posts about woz and let's see if anyone doesn't think you are a troll afterwards: (These are just the first few I clicked on)
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-on-the-way-what-now#post-1325221
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-woz-mod-now-available-only-100-available
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/epic-battle-jjp-vs-stern-video-proof#post-1374413

So angry.

<emperor>Let the HATE flow!</>

Maybe Jack doesn't pay you enough. Hit him up for a raise...

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

So angry.
<emperor>Let the HATE flow!</>
Maybe Jack doesn't pay you enough. Hit him up for a raise...

You call yourself a developer... You can't even get markup language syntax correct

It's </emperor>.

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Without Jersey, the prices of nib would never be Jacked up like this.

Without JJP for competition you would be paying Stern $5200 for a game equivalent to Austin Powers. Or $5600 for equivalent to Wheel of Fortune with uncompleted code by now.

JJP came into existence over these same issues. Stern would have kept cheapening them up even more because they were the only game in town and was quite aware of that. Thats why their sales were down. They were killing their own business building junk with no features and incomplete code.

#162 10 years ago

ooops....duplicate post

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

So are you if you are not going to provide any useful information. Thanks for stopping by, though.

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

You call yourself a developer... You can't even get markup language syntax correct
It's </emperor>.

HTML isn't coding but touche'.

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Given the continual delays, missed promises and lack of info, can JJP use this same financing model for #3?

Is the pope polish?

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The WoZ guys deserve all the profit they can muster... unfortunately the profit window is all but closed.
If you can sell one for around $8k you're doing great. Seems like the norm right now is getting closer to $7500 and with hundreds yet to be delivered that number will probably continue to decrease.
If you're in the market for a WoZ this is a great time... maybe even wait until the dead of Summer and see where prices are at.

So you are saying that a $7800 STLE will be worth more than a preordered $6500 WOZLE in 2-3 years? Doubtful....

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

HTML isn't coding but touche'.

LOL don't tell that to the million folks who think basic HTML knowledge makes them a developer.

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

So are you if you are not going to provide any useful information. Thanks for stopping by, though.

Show me what useful information you have EVER posted? I'll be sitting here waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

There are probably about 10-15 folks here who are basically tits on a bull.

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

So you are saying that a $7800 STLE will be worth more than a preordered $6500 WOZLE in 2-3 years? Doubtful....

Never mentioned anything about STLE Where did you come up with that?

#170 10 years ago

Stop insulting tits!

#171 10 years ago

---

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Show me what useful information you have EVER posted? I'll be sitting here waiting... and waiting... and waiting...
There are probably about 10-15 folks here who are basically tits on a bull.

I prefer the phrase, " like tits on a nun".

#173 10 years ago

Without JJP for competition you would be paying Stern $5200 for a game equivalent to Austin Powers. Or $5600 for equivalent to Wheel of Fortune with uncompleted code by now.
JJP came into existence over these same issues. Stern would have kept cheapening them up even more because they were the only game in town and was quite aware of that. Thats why their sales were down. They were killing their own business building junk with no features and incomplete code.

Yeah, so the complete turnaround at Stern has nothing to do with the new investors and management company Stern partnered with (coincidentally three years ago) or the return of Steve Ritchie and instead has everything to do with JJP? No wonder Jack's head is so big it is about to explode. Personally I think very little has changed at Stern as a result of JJP entering the market. The things that were changed at Stern were changed because they took a good look inward at all of the problems and embraced some fresh new ideas and made some hard choices.

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Never mentioned anything about STLE Where did you come up with that?

Heres what you said about WOZLE:

"Plenty for sale in the $7500 range and many pre ordered at that price. Who knows what they are actually selling at...

The more that get delivered the more the price will fall... sorry you can't accept that this is happening.

Even if you pre ordered at $6500 there is no way that was actually worth a 2-3 year wait.

You need to understand the difference between opinions and facts."

STLE is $7800. I'd say my WOZLE is well worth the $6500 and 2 1/2 year wait compared to paying $7800 for a STLE right now. There is simply a lot more game in WOZLE. The preorder was worth it on this game. On Hobbit for only a $500 discount I doubt its really worth it unless Stern keeps raising their prices even higher and JJP pumps their price up more to match it. But Stern surely is not going to sell their next generation operating system game in an LE for less than STLE was priced at.

#175 10 years ago

My crystal ball is in the shop getting repaired....

IMHO JJP had / has the opposite effect and raised pin prices.
Both companies have enjoyed the increase in retail pricing, enjoy it until sales drop.

A side note WPT is a pretty deep rules game that could be had NIB on closeout (as well as WOF) from the Playdium for $2650~$2800'ish and it was one of the best bargains in pinball. SM & LOTR are also a couple example of good games that were well under the new price point. You cant really cite their success on external forces, it was Stern's own doing and code updates made them great games.

If anything the horrible order fulfillment on JJP's side has likely helped Stern sales as well, it sure has not hurt them.

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah, so the complete turnaround at Stern has nothing to do with the new investors and management company Stern partnered with (coincidentally three years ago) or the return of Steve Ritchie and instead has everything to do with JJP? No wonder Jack's head is so big it is about to explode. Personally I think very little has changed at Stern as a result of JJP entering the market. The things that were changed at Stern were changed because they took a good look inward at all of the problems and embraced some fresh new ideas and made some hard choices.

They did the turnaround when they found out they would have competition and knew they had to step up their game. A good move on their part. But it was in response to finally having competition. Don't forget they had gotten rid of Steve Ritchie and other great talent long before.

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from Katiemarie83:

Well the factory was laid off again until next week. Everyone is unhappy and there seems to be part problems.

Source?

#178 10 years ago

You're right on that stuff for sure Cal50. They both keep jumping prices in response to the other raising theirs. Its gonna be a long time before either starts competing in the downside on prices. My original point was that Stern kept their prices the same and cheaped up the games. And when competition came in they started putting more back into their games again.

#179 10 years ago
Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

I prefer the phrase, " like tits on a nun".

That's pretty funny. Equally valid

#180 10 years ago

I haven't purchased a JJP machine (yet) but did anyone really think that Jack was going to be able to produce a machine without any hiccups at all? Yes the guy was in the arcade business and has background in selling machines but manufacturing is a whole different business. After years and post after post about others bringing a new machine to the market I think Jack is the first one to do so, correct?

I certainly understand people being PO'd over the amount of time it's taking but once again this a a first time for him. I have to admit that Jack producing the Standards before completing the run of pre-paid LEs is a poor Customer Service decision but it might be possible that without the revenue from those machines the LEs might not have come to fruition. Maybe it was a complete monetary decision. Who knows, all one can do is speculate (which has been done over and over).

IMO Jack's lack of communication is the only thing he is guilty of. The fact that he advises buyers that their machine will be done by November, January no wait maybe March is asinine and is probably the reason as to why TH LE is not sold out.

My prediction is, for anyone that ordered MMr, that Rick will also encounter problems. Although he is producing a machine that has already been design he is dealing with other companies to bring the deal to fruition. Since I am one that has pre-ordered a MMr I hope this is not the case but I am already expecting delays to occur, this is business. Heck the meeting with Roger was already delayed. Albeit a few days, yet to be determined, but still delayed.

(would someone kick the soapbox out already)

With Jack still producing WoZ LEs and with WoZ 75th LEs to be produced in Summer I can speculate that TH will also encounter delays. If Jack incurs delays on his 3rd machine the customer base might be lost to the point it's not feasible for him to be in the manufacturing business. Hopefully this won't happen as I am a fan of WoZ, hope to buy one and Stern certainly needs the competition, as any business does!

My friend who works at JJP said the factory was laid off again until next week. Everyone is unhappy and there seems to be part problems.

My friend works for the government and said that they're about to pass a bill to make pinball machines illegal again so tell your friend to find another job!

Wow this was fun so I will now sit back and wait for everyone to tear this apart!

#181 10 years ago

Heres what you said about WOZLE:
"Plenty for sale in the $7500 range and many pre ordered at that price. Who knows what they are actually selling at...
You need to understand the difference between opinions and facts."
STLE is $7800. I'd say my WOZLE is well worth the $6500 and 2 1/2 year wait compared to paying $7800 for a STLE right now. There is simply a lot more game in WOZLE. The preorder was worth it on this game. On Hobbit for only a $500 discount I doubt its really worth it unless Stern keeps raising their prices even higher and JJP pumps their price up more to match it. But Stern surely is not going to sell their next generation operating system game in an LE for less than STLE was priced at.

WTF?? My comment was directed at someone else's comment. Who cares about STLE? For all I know that one might be worth $6000 in a year or two who knows. I don't count on any of these pins increasing much if at all in value anymore. Those days are gone. Too many being made. Companies are flooding the market… have no idea how STLE came into the picture here?

I do know that STLE is a helluva lot more fun to play than WoZ but I agree WoZ has a lot more of the bells and whistles and you got a lot of pin for the money… problem is its just not a keeper. Its not fun. No lastability. After the WOW wears off its a pretty bland pin play wise. That's one of the major reasons we see the flood of these for sale. Too many yet to be delivered as well so I don't know how things will ever get better.

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I haven't purchased a JJP machine (yet) but did anyone really think that Jack was going to be able to produce a machine without any hiccups at all? Yes the guy was in the arcade business and has background in selling machines but manufacturing is a whole different business. After years and post after post about others bringing a new machine to the market I think Jack is the first one to do so, correct?
I certainly understand people being PO'd over the amount of time it's taking but once again this a a first time for him. I have to admit that Jack producing the Standards before completing the run of pre-paid LEs is a poor Customer Service decision but it might be possible that without the revenue from those machines the LEs might not have come to fruition. Maybe it was a complete monetary decision. Who knows, all one can do is speculate (which has been done over and over).
IMO Jack's lack of communication is the only thing he is guilty of. The fact that he advises buyers that their machine will be done by November, January no wait maybe March is asinine and is probably the reason as to why TH LE is not sold out.
My prediction is, for anyone that ordered MMr, that Rick will also encounter problems. Although he is producing a machine that has already been design he is dealing with other companies to bring the deal to fruition. Since I am one that has pre-ordered a MMr I hope this is not the case but I am already expecting delays to occur, this is business. Heck the meeting with Roger was already delayed. Albeit a few days, yet to be determined, but still delayed.
(would someone kick the soapbox out already)
With Jack still producing WoZ LEs and with WoZ 75th LEs to be produced in Summer I can speculate that TH will also encounter delays. If Jack incurs delays on his 3rd machine the customer base might be lost to the point it's not feasible for him to be in the manufacturing business. Hopefully this won't happen as I am a fan of WoZ, hope to buy one and Stern certainly needs the competition, as any business does!

My friend works for the government and said that they're about to pass a bill to make pinball machines illegal again so tell your friend to find another job!
Wow this was fun so I will now sit back and wait for everyone to tear this apart!

---

#183 10 years ago

---

#184 10 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I certainly understand people being PO'd over the amount of time it's taking but once again this a a first time for him.

I was a lot quicker my first time.

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

That's one of the major reasons we see the flood of these for sale.

Flood?

#187 10 years ago

Well the factory was laid off again until next week. Everyone is unhappy and there seems to be part problems.

Yikes, that doesn't sound good. Another delay...Can anyone go by JJP's tomorrow and take a picture of the parking lot?

#188 10 years ago

Don't see a flood. Maybe a trickle...

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

WTF?? My comment was directed at someone else's comment. Who cares about STLE? For all I know that one might be worth $6000 in a year or two who knows. I don't count on any of these pins increasing much if at all in value anymore. Those days are gone. Too many being made. Companies are flooding the market… have no idea how STLE came into the picture here?
I do know that STLE is a helluva lot more fun to play than WoZ but I agree WoZ has a lot more of the bells and whistles and you got a lot of pin for the money… problem is its just not a keeper. Its not fun. No lastability. After the WOW wears off its a pretty bland pin play wise. That's one of the major reasons we see the flood of these for sale. Too many yet to be delivered as well so I don't know how things will ever get better.

If you do not understand the code, and your not sick of the same layout you have already played countless times, then your opinion is still just your opinion.

The bottom line is I hate seeing people talk up the prices on a game they own by thousands of dollars while pricing down others they don't own yet.

Once again, I do not know of any that have sold for less than purchase price, and in most cases they have sold for more than their purchase price.

Everyone knows how you feel. Your on every JJP thread talking about it. Please clean your record, its skipping.

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Don't see a flood. Maybe a trickle...

Noah said these same words… check the Bible

teekee 5:32

#191 10 years ago

Quit fighting…..

sexy-texas-superfans-32.jpgsexy-texas-superfans-32.jpg

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Everyone knows how you feel. Your on every JJP thread talking about it. Please clean your record, its skipping.

As long as some keep 'quoting' me and responding to me (like you did) you will get a response… I have as much right as you do to be here. We know how you feel as well and it doesn't stop you.

#193 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Oncw again, I do not know of any that have sold for less than purchase price, and in most cases they have sold for more than their purchase price.

A Woz sold at auction last month for 6200 , not sure if it was an LE or not.

#194 10 years ago

Hey, I got mine, plenty people do and they love it like me, it SUCKS big hairy balls that the rest haven't been delivered yet and the communication/clarity has been non existent, when the others get it hopefully very soon, most will love and some won't……..simple as that

In the meantime we can always pull out the titty archives……

Horns.jpgHorns.jpg

#195 10 years ago

My friend who works at JJP said the factory was laid off again until next week. Everyone is unhappy and there seems to be part problems.

You'll know I told the truth when you see the next batch of standard games shipping with decals on the cabinet. They don't have parts for LE games.

Not sounding good here...and still silence from Jack pending his announcement.

#196 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Quit fighting…..

That's the problem! Its not fighting or at least it doesn't have to be… for some reason some take WoZ way too personally so opposing comments and opinions come across as fighting. It shouldn't! RELAX!

#197 10 years ago

I won't be buying one so I could care less.

#198 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Not sounding good here...and still silence from Jack pending his announcement.

That would make sense, parts supply shortage, not gonna pay people to stand around with their weiners in hand….

sexy-texas-superfans-15.jpgsexy-texas-superfans-15.jpg

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Quit fighting…..

Win.

But if you MUST fight......

fight.jpgfight.jpg

#200 10 years ago

Sorry, I disagree with this. I think Stern stepped up their game when they got investors that provided funding and was able to rehire Gomez, Ritchie, and Lyman. They did not step up their game only due to "oh crap" pressure from JJP. Both these events occurred nearly at the same time because it was when pinball took an up-turn and the market allowed for these things to happen. If you want to credit JJP for anything, you can credit them for the increased prices stern charges for its LE models. Due to the above, I'm sure we would have gotten there anyway, but I think it was rapidly accelerated when they saw how much people were willing to pay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 24.50
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
There are 561 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-jjp-have-the-credibilty-left-to-take-pre-payment-for-3/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.