(Topic ID: 49934)

Does it really matter where your favorite game is ranked............

By o-din

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by yoshootme
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-1.jpeg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I think you hinted on it the other day.

images-1.jpegimages-1.jpeg

#52 10 years ago

Where's Muktown?

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

Where's Muktown?

United States

edit-just mess in, click on it.

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

United States
    edit-just mess in, click on it.

Thanks...now go shower

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

Exactly. Unless it's your last one and you desperately need funds,a rational person wouldn't sell their favorite game.
    I don't care where WPT is ranked--it's my fave and I already have one, won't be selling it. I do provide insight into the rules/strategies when friends come over to play, and suggest it as a great game to buy and killer bang-for-the-buck.

agree on the WPT. I play it as much as my LOTR. got it at a good price and in great shape. no way I sell it. yet it is rated near the bottom of the second page. good for me. now I seek another with the same situation: low ranking yet fun for me (T2,WCS94,24,TS,)...its what I have learned since getting back into this....to each his own and why bother paying 12K for a montster bash if I can find 5 other machines that I like as much as WPT for the same 12K

I would think there could be some statistical adjustments made to the rankings like removing a certain % of the high and low ratings (or however it would work??) and it may be a better reflection.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-it-really-matter-where-your-favorite-game-is-ranked/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.