(Topic ID: 233477)

Does Dwight have a good track record of 'finishing' code?

By Whysnow

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 345 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

codeupdate (resized).JPG
2vwgtd (resized).jpg
2vv4ug (resized).jpg
4C34C55B-DA4B-4E00-A022-051504FE73AB.gif
IMG_20190111_124930 (resized).jpg
BF0AC95E-64E9-47B2-AF18-0B1F20C2DA19 (resized).jpeg
wham (resized).JPG
cbe3f504aeb202be5c419ae15340e455cbdb8fef (resized).jpg
f7404ce53dfe0830088a72dfeb079a23a6752fbc (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

It better not be finished. I don't play it much but my wife plays every day and she get to. We came we saw..... and We're ready to believe you ....which is not coded in the game.

We're Ready to Believe You is in the game, it's just really lackluster at this point. Are You A God is not yet in the game.

2 weeks later
#281 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

That said, I thought Are You a God was the mode for finishing the ladders. Seems like a fitting enough name. If it's "Believe" instead, what might the criteria be for Are You a God? All ladder modes and play Mass Hysteria? I was going to add Storage Facility MB to the list, but if you play Mass Hysteria I'd have a hard time seeing that happening without SFMB.

Are You A God could be awarded after WARTBY if you complete all the modes in the ladders. As it sits right now, you can time some of the harder ones out and still get to WARTBY. I want to see Are You A God in the game, but honestly WARTBY is very lackluster right now for a wizard mode. I would hope they improve it before adding another mode on top of it.

Ballroom and Gozer are really hard to complete. Lots of shots to do it and it doesn't help when you only get 30 seconds per mode to do it. You almost have to do it over multiple balls unless all your shots are perfect.

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I think Gozer has one too many sequences. I had to get to it several times before I learned which shots add to the payoff, and which ones progress you through the mode. I have to say, I've been stonewalled by the Gozer target to the let of the pops plenty of times. I'm typically quite content if I can stay alive through the mode and it times out if I don't finish. That way I can either try to light modes again, or if I drain I have Stay Puft lit on the plunge. If the multipliers weren't such a huge factor, Stay Puft being lit would almost serve as a "you win" mode.
My buddy was joking at the last tournament. "My goal is to turn on 6X and just throw it into the pops. With how bad everyone is playing tonight, I'll probably win." Some games that was very true.

Right as long as you "stay alive" till the mode counts down it will move you on to the next one when you light it from the Ghost targets or on a future skill shot. That is how a lot of people get through those two modes because they are long. Maybe for Are You A God you have to complete them all, you would basically be a god if you could do it as the game sits.

Gozer is right ramp then Gozer shot, then right orbit, left ramp and left orbit in any order then another Gozer shot. Plus, you have opportunities to increase the shot value during the mode with other shots if you have a second or two to spare. That's a lot of work for 30 seconds even if you hit all the shots first time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-dwight-ever-finish-code?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.