Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by tp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 7 years ago

Hey!

I got a Playstation 4 back in September and am having a lot of fun with it. However, I have only a few friends to play with. I have Battlefield 1, Minecraft, Uncharted 4, and Star Wars Battlefront. I am looking for new people to play with and I prefer people who have a mic for voice chat. Please leave your PSN ID below if you are interested. I look forward to meeting some of you guys!

Austin
(PSN: BOSS-WOLF_CLAN)

#2 7 years ago

Yes, please mail me the Playstation 4 and games.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Yes, please mail me the Playstation 4 and games.

jayhawkai Sorry, man. I don't have the money to do that.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

jayhawkai Sorry, man. I don't have the money to do that.

I'm on cod almost every night. The direction of the latest installment almost made me switch to battlefield, however I just can't get over the mechanics of the player movement and load screens. Screen name below.
i_kiL_

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-want-to-play-playstation-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.