Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jigs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

443 (resized).jpg
    340 (resized).jpg
    70 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pablito350.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

I'd like it!

#9 3 years ago

We certainly appreciate your effort. We'll gladly pay you for your time, packing and shipping costs.

Chrissi & Paul

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

The last time I shipped one like this I sandwiched it between two pieces of cardboard that I taped together and it was 50-60 bucks. This isn’t a NOS rare of or a expensive repro or restore it’s a beat to shit takeout that I assume will go on the mans wall. I doubt if he wants it put in a crate.

Wrapping it in cardboard and shipping it is just fine. No crating necessary at all! This isn't the Mona Lisa we're talking about here. A layer or two of cardboard is all that's necessary.

Lately I've been messing around with restoring playfields, and am looking for a project. We just happen to have a Funhouse, and I thought this would be an awesome winter project to restore.

I'm just finishing up a Cyclone playfield that was pretty beat up..

70 (resized).jpg70 (resized).jpg

Any our Grand Prix I finished up earlier..

340 (resized).jpg340 (resized).jpg
    443 (resized).jpg443 (resized).jpg

So while it is very rough, a lot of people have brought playfields much worse back to life, and I'd love to try it!

Again please just let me know how much, and I'll gladly send it.

Thanks!

-Paul

1 month later
    #26 3 years ago

Any luck finding a box or pieces cardboard?

2 months later
    #29 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jigs:

Curious how much shipping ended up being on this?

I don't know. It was never sent. If the OP is reading this please give this to someone local to you that may need it.
    Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pablito350.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-want-a-old-funky-funhouse-pf?tu=pablito350 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.