100_0874.JPG
100_0873.JPG
100_0872.JPG
100_0870.JPG
image-437.jpg
image-640.jpg
image-689.jpg
image-563.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdpilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Why is this so hard to find?

#2 10 years ago

Anyone have any ideas other than eBay? Could someone post the measurements of the thing? Maybe I could ge the plastic part made...

image-563.jpgimage-563.jpg image-689.jpgimage-689.jpg image-640.jpgimage-640.jpg image-437.jpgimage-437.jpg
#4 10 years ago

Do you have any calipers? Still needing the length, width, height, and thickness. I still think I have the ability to make these...

#7 10 years ago

Thanks! Whenever you're up to it, I'd appreciate it. Hope your back heals quickly for you

#11 10 years ago

Thanks for those Eric_S! Got question for you, PMed ya.

#19 10 years ago

Thanks williams! I use to live in the 'boro! I still have a brother and a few very close friends there

TomDWI, what do you need to do that type of rivit? If all goes well I'll need to know how to do that.

That looks good Eric. Is it the same width as the original?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdpilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-make-part-515-5630-00-the-de-star-wars-death-star-target?tu=jdpilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.