(Topic ID: 194849)

Does anyone know who this eBay seller is? RESOLVED!

By vdojaq

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

abandon-thread.gif
    beating dead horse.gif
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    board 2 (resized).jpg
    board 1 (resized).jpg
    Popcorn (resized).jpg
    gleason (resized).jpg
    abort.gif
    fight (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    board 6 (resized).jpg
    board 4 (resized).jpg
    board 2 (resized).jpg
    board 1 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago

gleason (resized).jpggleason (resized).jpg

#52 6 years ago

Hey I know Jerry, and he has always been a fair person, he is meticulous at having things on the games he restores better than perfect, and refuses to use second grade parts. Also he's been burned from sellers on ebay as well as you, so I'm surprised he wasn't willing to work with you...unless you came out looking for a fight.
    That being said, I'm quite surprised he would even sale a board like that, it's junk, unless someone thought it might be good for parts.

#53 6 years ago

Popcorn (resized).jpgPopcorn (resized).jpg

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdennie:

Hey I know Jerry, and he has always been a fair person, he is meticulous at having things on the games he restores better than perfect, and refuses to use second grade parts. Also he's been burned from sellers on ebay as well as you, so I'm surprised he wasn't willing to work with you...unless you came out looking for a fight.
    That being said, I'm quite surprised he would even sale a board like that, it's junk, unless someone thought it might be good for parts.

No fight, just wanted to return it. And again, with his feedback and record, that is why I took his word.

Bottom line is, shit happens. Hopefully Paypal will sort it out.

1 week later
    #55 6 years ago

This has turned into a full escalated claim with Paypal as the seller finally, after ten days, replied to Paypal. The seller continues to lie and accuse me of finding another board or a cheaper price. He continues to tell Paypal that the board really has minimal corrosion and it's no big deal. Also tells paypal that I am slandering him. Nothing I have claimed is untrue. He is the one lying to Ebay and Paypal.

This guy is selling JUNK, and he knows it.

Here is another example, this is a dead Williams 7 digit display for $45 that will need to be diagnosed and repaired. Yeah , it needs a new glass, the board is worth 5 bucks tops and he knows it.

ebay.com link: Williams Police Force Pinball Small 7 Digit Display Board Used

#56 6 years ago

He also has no clue what the definition of slander is either.

#57 6 years ago

Yikes...Over twenty bucks for shipping, too!

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Nothing I have claimed is untrue. He is the one lying to Ebay and Paypal.
    This guy is selling JUNK, and he knows it.

It may very well be junk, but he posted clear, high resolution photos that clearly show the corrosion. That you failed to properly examine the photos and then had buyers remorse on an unreturnable item isn't the fault of the seller. Then you come here, and everyone tells you that you need to own your mistake, and you continue to push this narrative that he's somehow lying without showing any evidence of it. Do you have any reason to believe that the board he shipped you is different than the board in the pictures? If not, suck it up and move on... no returns means no returns. You gambled on what you thought was a deal (again, after failing to do your own homework) and you rolled snake eyes. Seller owes you absolutely nothing.

Quoted from vdojaq:

Here is another example, this is a dead Williams 7 digit display for $45 that will need to be diagnosed and repaired. Yeah , it needs a new glass, the board is worth 5 bucks tops and he knows it.

Dude... *I* wouldn't pay that for that board, and you obviously wouldn't either, but he's quite clear on it not likely working. ("You should assume it will need to be trouble shot and repaired."). He could ask a million dollars for it, and if there's someone out there stupid enough to pay that, good for the seller. You don't get to decide what he asks for his goods... you only get to decide if the price is what you're willing to pay for it or not. That's the beauty of capitalism.

Quoted from vdojaq:

He also has no clue what the definition of slander is either.

You're right about that. What you're doing to him isn't slander, it's libel.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

You're right about that. What you're doing to him isn't slander, it's libel

Please tell me what false statement have I made?

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

You did nothing wrong, libel my ass! The guy ripped you off plain & simple, some people will always side with the crook.

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Then you come here, and everyone tells you that you need to own your mistake, and you continue to push this narrative that he's somehow lying without showing any evidence of it.

Now this is where you are clearly making shit up.

I have clearly owned my mistake, I didn't look at the pictures good enough, I used the app on my phone. High resolution pictures my ass, another point you have just pulled out of thin air. So I am 100% responsible for a piece of shit that was described as overall good condition. Bullshit!

I posted pictures of the bad corrosion here and then of his replies to me and eBay. First he said I was making it up, then when presented with the pictures, he brushed it off and said that's minimal. So I have posted the evidence quite clearly. He lied to Ebay on the claim several times and keeps making accusations as to my motives. I wanted a repairable board, not a corroded out piece of shit.

Now you claim I am libel? PLEASE, PROVE IT!

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I am still waiting......where is YOUR evidence?

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Dude... *I* wouldn't pay that for that board, and you obviously wouldn't either, but he's quite clear on it not likely working. ("You should assume it will need to be trouble shot and repaired."). He could ask a million dollars for it, and if there's someone out there stupid enough to pay that, good for the seller. You don't get to decide what he asks for his goods... you only get to decide if the price is what you're willing to pay for it or not. That's the beauty of capitalism.

So you are good with him asking $45 for a non working display that isn't worth 5 bucks. The seller knows it's a POS, you know it's a POS, I know it's a POS, but it's OK if he get's a "sucker" with his "looks to be in overall good condition" because that capitalism? Fuck that!

You are the one I really don't ever want to do business with.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I am still waiting......where is YOUR evidence?

Let's again review the actual wording from the sale, SHALL WE????:

-"used and untested condition" (fact, not subject to speculation)
    -"you should assume it will need to be trouble shot and repaired" (fair warning by seller)
    -APPEARS to be in good overall condition BUT I have no means to test it (speculative observation with warning that seller has no idea of the working condition)
    -AS IS (means you are purchasing AS IS)
    -No warranties (obviously)
    -No returns (clearly)

Conclusion: You bought an overpriced POS. You admit that you didn't look at the photos well enough.

Get over this "good overall condition" thing that you're hanging your hat on. There are other words AROUND that fragment that complete a full sentence and a clearer picture of what you're buying.

You're right about one thing though. The guy IS selling junk.

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Let's again review the actual wording from the sale, SHALL WE????:
    -"used and untested condition" (fact, not subject to speculation)
    -"you should assume it will need to be trouble shot and repaired" (fair warning by seller)
    -APPEARS to be in good overall condition BUT I have no means to test it (speculative observation with warning that seller has no idea of the working condition)
    -AS IS (means you are purchasing AS IS)
    -No warranties (obviously)
    -No returns (clearly)
    Conclusion: You bought an overpriced POS. You admit that you didn't look at the photos well enough.
    Get over this "good overall condition" thing that you're hanging your hat on. There are other words AROUND that fragment that complete a full sentence and a clearer picture of what you're buying.
    You're right about one thing though. The guy IS selling junk.

Great synopsis! Now please show me where I have been libel?

Your points:
    - not a fact, because if it was working he would never sell it as is, he knew it didn't work
    - agree and I did
    - disagree, a fully corroded board does NOT appear to be in good overall condition, and makes that statement misleading.
    - AS IS, yep he said it
    - no warranty- I get it
    - No Returns, yeah because he knows he is selling SHIT!

I can hang my hat on the good condition thing all I want because that is how HE described it.
    That is why I used Paypal protection on this one.

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Great synopsis! Now please show me where I have been libel?
    Your points:
    - not a fact, because if it was working he would never sell it as is, he knew it didn't work
    - agree and I did
    - disagree, a fully corroded board does NOT appear to be in good overall condition, and makes that statement misleading.
    - AS IS, yep he said it
    - no warranty- I get it
    - No Returns, yeah because he knows he is selling SHIT!
    I can hang my hat on the good condition thing all I want because that is how HE described it.
    That is why I used Paypal protection on this one.

Libel? Where did I mention that?

Good luck to you on your Paypal dispute, bud.

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Libel? Where did I mention that?
    Good luck to you on your Paypal dispute, bud.

You quoted me asking "where is your evidence" I asked to be proven for libel. You came back with a synopsis of the transaction. There is no proof of libel there.

#68 6 years ago

c

Quoted from Underspin:Good luck to you on your Paypal dispute, bud

Won't need it. But thanks .....bud!

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

You quoted me asking "where is your evidence" I asked to be proven for libel. You came back with a synopsis of the transaction. There is no proof of libel there.

Ah. I was just quoting the most recent post. Don't care about "libel" and frankly don't care about this entire thread anymore. Why? Because PayPal will find in your favor. Not because you're right. It's because they're a bunch of pansies.

Make sure you report back with all the good news, bud.

#70 6 years ago

The seller knows that it's junk that's why he doesn't want to take it back. Offered to eat the shipping I bet he still wouldn't take it back

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Now you claim I am libel? PLEASE, PROVE IT!

Being from a newspaper family, just for shits and giggles, could you explain to me what you think 'libel' means?

#72 6 years ago

It's not surprising so many people have issues selling on ebay. If the seller had posted "for parts not working" then I would totally be on his side. He didn't. On top of that he described the board as good condition. Sellers know putting "for parts, not working" kills the value of an item, as a lot of people clear it out of their search results. One of my side companies had 4.8 mil go through our eBay account last year, and rarely if ever has an issue. My guys also post 20-30 images in the ad, so there usually is no question of condition. Simple fact is seller threw up 3 shit pics, sweetened up the description, and is frustrated that the buyer is coming back at him. Amazing....play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

#73 6 years ago
    Quoted from Procrastinator:

It's not surprising so many people have issues selling on ebay. If the seller had posted "for parts not working" then I would totally be on his side. He didn't. On top of that he described the board as good condition. Sellers know putting "for parts, not working" kills the value of an item, as a lot of people clear it out of their search results. One of my side companies had 4.8 mil go through our eBay account last year, and rarely if ever has an issue. My guys also post 20-30 images in the ad, so there usually is no question of condition. Simple fact is seller threw up 3 shit pics, sweetened up the description, and is frustrated that the buyer is coming back at him. Amazing....play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Remember the auctions for PlayStations that were actually for PlayStation BOXES? Those were classic.

#74 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

Being from a newspaper family, just for shits and giggles, could you explain to me what you think 'libel' means?

Making false statements that could ruin one's reputation.

#75 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

I see why you asked....seems I missed a word in there before libel.

#76 6 years ago

Screw it....here is his statement to Paypal for our dispute. He obviously reads pinside or "someone" has pointed this thread out to him. He is so full of it.

8/10/2017 06:28 PDT - Seller: Item was exactly as described. My listed stated that the item APPEARED to be in overall good condition, not that it WAS IN GOOD CONDITION as the buyer incorrectly claims. Additionally, the posted pictures showed the existing minimal corrosion which is common for boards of this vintage and age. The buyer must have found an alternative board or found a cheaper price. Buyer has slandered me on pinball blogs and his claim is unjust. Listing clearly stated no returns and cautioned that board could need repair.

*Minimal? Pure bullshit, my HD pictures prove as such
    *Appeared vs Was ? Laughing out loud.
    *Found an alternative or or something cheaper. Um no, I thought I found a good deal on a repairable board. I got worthless shit.
    *Slandered him on pinball blogs. I have not said one thing that is untrue, and have only discussed this on pinside.

Lying to eBay and Paypal, bullshit semantics over appeared vs was(and I have always included the word "overall" in my claims), accusations of alternatives and slander, but has no clue it is not slander if it is the truth.

But I am the asshole here because I want to return a board that is a P.O.S.? He said NO RETURNS, so that makes it all OK for him? I should just eat it? Sorry, NO FUCKING WAY.

#77 6 years ago

I dunno man.. pos board or not, there's pictures, besides the corrosion the board DOES appear to be overall ok-- could be much worse, could have cracks or lots of hacks, and he clearly stated it prob needed work and no returns.

I think it's fair to say it's a gamble - if you think you can fix it based on pictures knowing what you get is what you get -- no returns.

If he sent a different board or something, totally grounds for a claim. Or if he said it works, or there's no corrosion, etc.. But that doesn't seem to be the case here. I don't think your entitled to a refund/return.

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

I dunno man.. pos board or not, there's pictures, besides the corrosion the board DOES appear to be overall ok-- could be much worse, could have cracks or lots of hacks, and he clearly stated it prob needed work and no returns.

This is overall ok??? Remember, these are MY pictures , not his.

I have a box of Bally 35 boards I would like to sell you, is 50 bucks a board good for you?

board 1 (resized).jpgboard 1 (resized).jpg
    board 2 (resized).jpgboard 2 (resized).jpg

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

High resolution pictures my ass, another point you have just pulled out of thin air.

I can clearly see the corrosion in the photos. You have admitted that you can clearly see the corrosion in the pictures. How much higher resolution do you want? The seller posted excellent photos, and didn't mislead in the description of the board. You obviously overpaid for the board, but that's a different matter. As I said before, we can argue about what constitutes "good" till we're blue in the face-- it's a subjective term.

Quoted from vdojaq:

I posted pictures of the bad corrosion

"Bad" like "good" is subjective. I have seen and even owned some boards with objectively worse corrosion and acid damage that still worked perfectly. If he doesn't get to decide what constitutes "good", you don't get to decide what constitutes "bad". He didn't try to sell it as a working board, he posted high resolution photos, you just don't like what you got and now you've gone from wanting him to refund 1/2 of your money *and* letting you keep the board to trying to keep the board and get all of the money back.

Quoted from vdojaq:

He lied to Ebay on the claim several times <snip> Now you claim I am libel? PLEASE, PROVE IT!

You just proved it yourself. You disagree with him. That doesn't make him a liar. You've made unfounded accusations for the entire world to see.

Quoted from vdojaq:

I wanted a repairable board, not a corroded out piece of shit.

It appears to me that you have a perfectly repairable board.

Quoted from vdojaq:

So you are good with him asking $45 for a non working display that isn't worth 5 bucks..

I'm fine with him asking $500,000 for it. The market will determine if he's priced it right or not. You seem to fail at basic economics here.

Quoted from vdojaq:

You are the one I really don't ever want to do business with.

Trust me, the feeling is mutual palooka. You've done so much damage to your own reputation with this thread, and you don't even realize it.

#80 6 years ago

Vdo...

Life is too short for waging an eternal war against your eBay enemies. At this point it might be time to let this one go.

#81 6 years ago

We've seen your pics of the board and the picture you took of your mobile device showing the auction item, which is (extremely) lo-res, how about showing us a link to the actual auction so we can see the pictures the seller put up for the item ourselves... Also, if you are experienced (and it sounds like you are) and know that boards can be roached when you buy them, why did you not ask the seller for more photos of the boards in question before clicking the buy it now button?

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Vdo...
    Life is too short for waging an eternal war against your eBay enemies. At this point it might be time to let this one go.

Freaking Levi the king of confrontation with eternal words of wisdom for the buyer. Big thumbs up.

#83 6 years ago

He already said he looked at the lower rez pix on his phone. Jeez, let's just drop this whole thing. It really doesn't matter what EITHER side thinks. If the buyer FEELS the item was Not as HE felt described the No Returns don't mean anything in Ebay's eyes.
    Just work it through and let this die....JMO

#84 6 years ago
    Quoted from redman822:

We've seen your pics of the board and the picture you took of your mobile device showing the auction item, which is (extremely) lo-res, how about showing us a link to the actual auction so we can see the pictures the seller put up for the item ourselves...

ebay.com link: Williams Police Force Pinball MPU Board Used

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Jeez, let's just drop this whole thing.

Did you miss this?

#86 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Trust me, the feeling is mutual palooka. You've done so much damage to your own reputation with this thread, and you don't even realize it.

I will live with my "damaged reputation" thank you....means so much coming from someone who should look in the mirror and see the real "palooka".

#87 6 years ago

As both a long time seller & buyer on eBay (over 17 years of selling with 50,000+ transactions on 5 users) I can relate to both sides of the story.

The issue I would have with the sellers listing is he says NOTHING about battery damage and he should have disclosed that (as anyone in the hobby knows). On the flip side it was sold as-is (no returns) and to me that is a red flag regardless of anything else said.

As far as the buyer - I can't blame him for being upset but I also don't agree with him wanting his money back. Buyer should have emailed an asked for more specifics, better pictures, etc. But siding with the buyer - when a seller has great feedbacks sometimes we get careless and don't do what common sense tells us should be done.

There is no black & white answer here - just shades of grey. My best advice to buyers - especially when it comes to eBay - is ask questions & avoid sellers that state NO RETURNS in the text of their listing. Unless a seller is selling something he expects buyers to have an issue with there is no reason to make a return policy a big deal.

I don't doubt Paypal or eBay will side with the buyer - they typically do. But the drama here is just unnecessary. My advice to the buyer is to just fight the battle behind closed doors from this point on. It was nice that you posted a warning about this seller but going back & forth on this is just a waste of your time at this point. People on Pinside have been warned about the seller - just let it go as that and move on.

#88 6 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

but going back & forth on this is just a waste of your time at this point. People on Pinside have been warned about the seller - just let it go as that and move on.

Maybe they'll listen to you....

#89 6 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

He already said he looked at the lower rez pix on his phone. Jeez, let's just drop this whole thing. It really doesn't matter what EITHER side thinks. If the buyer FEELS the item was Not as HE felt described the No Returns don't mean anything in Ebay's eyes.
    Just work it through and let this die....JMO

It's dead anyway, I will win the paypal claim hands down. It's just funny to see some of these same people who are telling me too bad, live with it, are the sames one who would be all over a seller who sold them a machine in overall good condition, but was delivered as a complete P.O.S. Oh but there were pictures, yeah, and you can't see everything from 2 of the same front view pictures and 1 view of the back pictures. Those who think I have somehow damaged my reputation, who gives a shit, I wouldn't want to do business with them anyway.

Complete hypocrites.

I will only report back when Paypal makes a decision, of which I will live with whichever way they rule.

#90 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I will only report back when Paypal makes a decision, of which I will live with whichever way they rule.

Excellent.

#91 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I will win the paypal claim hands down.

You'll win, because paypal always sides with the buyer, not because you are right.

#92 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

He didn't try to sell it as a working board, he posted high resolution photos, you just don't like what you got and now you've gone from wanting him to refund 1/2 of your money *and* letting you keep the board to trying to keep the board and get all of the money back.

Now who is guilty of libel? You are pathetic and making things up. When did I EVER, and I mean EVER, try to keep the board and get a full refund? NEVER! The seller will have the board back in his hands TODAY according to the tracking number. SO go jump in a sewage pond you damn liar.

Reputation? check, got it!

#93 6 years ago

Sooooooo...how about them Mets??

#94 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

You'll win, because paypal always sides with the buyer, not because you are right.

I'm not going to go as far as to say he's right. It's obvious he didn't do his due diligence after seeing some corrosion on the board.

That said, the seller was CLEARLY trying to hide the extent of the corrosion damage on this board. NO mention of widespread corrosion and no close-up photos.

I've been a victim of similar auctions, but in the end I only had myself to blame for not asking questions or getting better pics. I hope you get your refund. He should have been honest about the condition.

#95 6 years ago

Oh, sorry. Wrong thread. Super Flite doesn't even have boards.

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg

#96 6 years ago

In the end, especially on eBay, it is 'caveat emptor'. I feel for the OP though, don't get me wrong, as I probably would have done the same thing.

I got burned once as a seller where I transferred tickets (that I sold at a loss-wasn't scalping for a profit) to a buyer and when the show was over they claimed the seats were bad (it was at the United Center in Chicago and I provided the section number) and eBay/PayPal refunded the money even though the concert was over, and the tickets were used. So they got a free concert, and I got nothing, and eBay wouldn't even refund my seller fees and PayPal wouldn't refund their transaction fee....so in addition to being out the ticket cost, I was out another $15+ in fees.

#97 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Now who is guilty of libel? You are pathetic and making things up. When did I EVER, and I mean EVER, try to keep the board and get a full refund? NEVER! The seller will have the board back in his hands TODAY according to the tracking number. SO go jump in a sewage pond you damn liar.
    Reputation? check, got it!

Shucks, I was only quoting you, and then you go and libel me as well. You're really doing a great job of dirtying your own reputation in the hobby.

Quoted from vdojaq:

His reactions are what really suck. If he would have came back and offered a partial refund and said keep the board, or send it back and eat the shipping, I would have sucked it up and done so. But no, he has been an absolute tool and makes all sort of false accusations, screw him, I want a full refund.

#98 6 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

That said, the seller was CLEARLY trying to hide the extent of the corrosion damage on this board. NO mention of widespread corrosion and no close-up photos.

As I see it, the seller was quite honest about the condition of the board. The pictures show the extensive corrosion, and he wasn't trying to sell it as a working board-- and in fact says in the listing that a buyer should assume it needs repair. The only variable as far as I'm concerned is about the use of the word "good"-- which as already noted, is an inherently subjective term.

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Shucks, I was only quoting you, and then you go and libel me as well. You're really doing a great job of dirtying your own reputation in the hobby.

I think you both have made your point...redundantly. Agree to disagree. One of you spent money and feel like you got hosed, the other did not. And to boot, if somebody selling items such as boards and pinball parts has any knowledge of the hobby and game components and yet still "underdescribes" the condition...that is shady and they are bullshitters. Simple. I see a ton of people (that I know have been in the hobby and know what they are talking about) list boards as "untested and not sure if working" that they know are trash. It happens all the time, and there's probably hundreds of them on eBay. People trying to get money out of something they know cannot be repaired or just scrap.

As somebody said above, just sell it as "for parts". As for this board in question, it had damage and the seller's ad did have questionable language, particularly if he knows boards, components and condition.

And please stop with throwing the word libel around with improper usage. It's a noun, not a verb (well, can be under certain usage and circumstances). You don't "libel" somebody. And the actual meaning in the profession in which it matters (the law) is a slanderous comment made in writing, causing PROVABLE detriment to the referenced person and/or subject. The important thing with libel AGAIN is provable and substantiated pecuniary loss (financial). Good luck proving substantial economic loss over a $175 board, or that posts in a pinball forum cost you your house, car and all means of economic income or support. In most jurisdictions it costs about $200 to $300 to even file a complaint and get litigation started.

If you all want to start lawsuits or throw meaningful amounts of money at litigation over nothing, please call me. I'd be happy to help.

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

As I see it, the seller was quite honest about the condition of the board. The pictures show the extensive corrosion, and he wasn't trying to sell it as a working board-- and in fact says in the listing that a buyer should assume it needs repair. The only variable as far as I'm concerned is about the use of the word "good"-- which as already noted, is an inherently subjective term.

beating dead horse.gifbeating dead horse.gif

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-know-who-this-ebay-seller-is/page/2?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.