(Topic ID: 194849)

Does anyone know who this eBay seller is? RESOLVED!

By vdojaq

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

abandon-thread.gif
    beating dead horse.gif
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    board 2 (resized).jpg
    board 1 (resized).jpg
    Popcorn (resized).jpg
    gleason (resized).jpg
    abort.gif
    fight (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    board 6 (resized).jpg
    board 4 (resized).jpg
    board 2 (resized).jpg
    board 1 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 1 year ago

Looking if anyone know who jace537 out of Webster N.Y. is.

I bought a non working Williams Sys 11a board from him that was described as "overall good condition" but assumed non working. I opened up the box and this thing has corrosion damage all over that really couldn't be seen from the original pictures. It would cost more to repair this thing than it's worth or buy a Rottendog.

Anyway, I initiated a return with eBay and he claims that too bad, as-is, no refunds, and that I have buyers remorse. Your damn right, after I opened that box, I wish I had never bought this thing!

Overall good condition? I don't think so!

board 1 (resized).jpg
    board 2 (resized).jpg
    board 4 (resized).jpg
    board 6 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

You should be able to get your money back through PayPal.

#3 1 year ago

I just avoid old boards on ebay anymore. To much crap out there and guys are just dumping there junk on ebay.

#4 1 year ago

open a claim with eBay anyways. I've always got my cash back if it was false advertising.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I just avoid old boards on ebay anymore. To much crap out there and guys are just dumping there junk on ebay.

Agreed!

#6 1 year ago

Oh man, you all need to read this one! This is our conversation through the eBay return process. After this last response from the seller, I closed the eBay return and opened a claim through PayPal. I do NOT trust this guy to get my refund without a PayPal claim.

BTW jace537 of eBay is Gerard Fischette of Webster N.Y. - I warn anyone about this guy's auctions.

Aug 01 The seller sent you a message

Looking at your pictures, I still maintain that your description of the board as useless is ridiculous. As for insulting, anyone who has the information, pictures, disclaimer, clearly stated no returns policy and then orders a used part thinking that if he/she does not like what he/she gets is being dishonest and completely off base. If you had any questions, you should have emailed me before bidding. Obviously you have no regard for the proper way to determine what and what not to bid on when using EBay. The corrosion shown in your pictures is most likely surface corrosion which is present on ninety percent of all boards of this vintage. Not only is the board repairable, but it is in better than average condition. If anyone is being insulting, it is you. I will accept a return and refund your money, in full, only upon receipt of the board in the exact same condition in which it was sent. Never bid on any of my auctions again, you will be bared from being able to do so. I suggest that you do not commit to any purchases in the future which require any electronic board experience on your part or which in any way warrant that you may not be getting a pristine item valued four times what you are paying. Good luck with the next seller you decide to screw.

Aug 01 You sent a message

I have enclosed 6 pictures to very accurately demonstrate that your description of "overall good condition" was a total misrepresentation. I bought a board that I fully expected that I would have to repair. Upon opening the package and to find corrosion in several different locations on this board makes it's about worthless and cost prohibitive to repair. Your assumptions as to my intentions are incorrect and quite insulting. If this damage had been disclosed, I would have NEVER purchased or made an offer on this board. Please make good on this.

Jul 31 The seller sent you a message

The board was clearly shown, both sides, with clear pictures and an over all accurate description of the board, that it should be assumed that it would need to be repaired and that there were NO RETURNS. The sale price was a little more than twenty five percent of what a new MPU would cost and terms were explicit, clear and there was no room for misinterpretation. Obviously the buyer was hoping for an out of the box working MPU and ignored both the pictures and the description. I will not offer a refund, credit or any other return credit. The buyer either found a better board, or had buyer's remorse. The statement that there is massive amounts of corrosion is total BS, This board even had a remote battery pack so the massive corrosion claim is either exaggerated or or invented. If a buyer does not clearly examine the pictures posted or study the item being bid on it is not the seller's responsibility to compensate for the buyer's lack of due diligence. The disclaimer on the board's condition was explicit and the lack of any warranty was spelled out as well as the fact that there are no returns accepted.

Jul 31 You created a return

Reason for return: Doesn't match description or photos
    Comments:
    The seller described the board as overall good shape, but did not disclose the massive amount of corrosion all over the board that could not be seen in the pictures. Not as described.

#7 1 year ago

Ugh, an attitude like that certainly doesn't make me want to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

Sold listings for jace537:

www.ebay.com/sch/jace537/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_ipg&_from&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

I can see corrosion on all of the MPUs listed, but I'm not sure if any of those are the ones you bought.

I got burned once on some System 11 boards I bought a while back (outside of ebay). They were cheap, the photos weren't good quality, but the boards seemed to look ok. I got them and there was battery damage everywhere. I now basically always assume system 11 and data east boards have battery damage unless shown otherwise.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Yeah, a lot of it is battery damaged junk beyond repair, but once in a while you can find something useful.

#8 1 year ago

Man, I got sick of arguing with idiots on Ebay about 10 years ago which is about the last time I bought or sold anything there. There's so many better ways to find and get rid of stuff these days it's just not worth the hassles.

I just threw out a System 11 board that looked way better than that one. (it only had green on 7 or 8 chips)

#9 1 year ago

Obviously his idea of "overall good condition" includes serious amounts of corrosion damage! He HAD 100% positive feedback and I believe I had bought some G.T. boards in the past from him as well.

#10 1 year ago

I rarely sell on eBay anymore but when I do I make damn sure that I'm particular in my wording. I actually write my descriptions with these post sale nightmare scenarios in mind and would not have used a term like that to describe a board that needs work. Too subjective.

That being said, he does have 100% rating with 2200+ transactions going back to 2002. He clearly doesn't have a history of screwing people. Hopefully he'll make good but then again there's a chance that he'll dig in for a fight. Keep us updated!

#11 1 year ago

After you get your cash back through PayPal I think you should mail him either a bag of dicks or a box of shit.

https://dicksbymail.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2PXZlO221QIViZF-Ch0zLAoJEAAYASAAEgKBk_D_BwE

http://www.poopsenders.com

#12 1 year ago

Based on the photos you attached, it appears you purchased this board from him (same damage, same Police Force ROMs).

ebay.com link » Williams Police Force Pinball Mpu Board Used

Looking at the Ebay pictures, just about ALL of the damage is plainly visible in the seller's photos. While it obviously had battery leakage in the past, IMO, It actually appears to be a board that was probably from a game stored in the rain.

I may be in the minority here, but I would side with the seller on this one. I would also say that someone would have wanted an "original" board pretty badly to be willing to pay $175 for a board with that kind of visible damage unless they were willing to take the gamble that they could "fix it" themselves with only minor repairs required.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

Based on the photos you attached, it appears you purchased this board from him (same damage, same Police Force ROMs).
    Looking at the Ebay pictures, just about ALL of the damage is plainly visible in the seller's photos. While it obviously had battery leakage in the past, IMO, It actually appears to be a board that was probably from a game stored in the rain.
    I may be in the minority here, but I would side with the seller on this one. I would also say that someone would have wanted an "original" board pretty badly to be willing to pay $175 for a board with that kind of visible damage unless they were willing to take the gamble that they could "fix it" themselves with only minor repairs required.

The only thing the seller should not have done was say it was in "good condition" in the description. It can be an ambiguous term. I would argue that "good condition" here would mean no battery damage but non-working.

Trying to ask that much for a battery damaged board is a little out there though. $20 would probably be pushing it.

Although the seller was probably looking for a sucker for a battery damaged board and was kind of rude when called on it, I'd have to agree that the battery damage is fairly apparent in the original photos.

#14 1 year ago

You can almost get a aftermarket board for the same price of his boards with damage.

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Never bid on any of my auctions again, you will be bared from being able to do so.

How is he going to bare you? doesn't seem fair.

#16 1 year ago

After receiving the board and THEN going back and looking at the original pictures, sure it is MUCH easier to spot. I but I don't think any one of us here would consider this an "overall good condition".

This was his best quote:
    "The corrosion shown in your pictures is most likely surface corrosion which is present on ninety percent of all boards of this vintage". He is a bullshit artist.

His reactions are what really suck. If he would have came back and offered a partial refund and said keep the board, or send it back and eat the shipping, I would have sucked it up and done so. But no, he has been an absolute tool and makes all sort of false accusations, screw him, I want a full refund.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from RTR:

How is he going to bare you? doesn't seem fair.

#18 1 year ago

Yeah he knew what he was selling and is trying to make it your problem now. He didn't list it as UNWORKING and FOR PARTS so you have him, submit complaints to evilBay and Paypal and you'll be refunded.

#19 1 year ago

We can discuss the description of "good" until we're blue in the face, but that won't get us anywhere. One persons good is another persons poor and another persons excellent.

Quoted from vdojaq:

If he would have came back and offered a partial refund and said keep the board, or send it back and eat the shipping, I would have sucked it up and done so. But no, he has been an absolute tool and makes all sort of false accusations, screw him, I want a full refund. .

So "give me a partial refund and let me keep the board" or "I don't like this, you eat shipping" are the options that are acceptable to you? Remind me to never, ever do business with you. He didn't screw you- the corrosion is VERY evident in those pictures, and it's your own fault for not given the board a better examination before buying it.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

So, I can't see anything in those pics from my phone when I click on the images and zoom in, which leads me to the terrifying conclusion that the mobile web interface to eBay prevents you from seeing the highest resolution images available. Yikes.

The seller is selling beat boards at non beat prices. Sadly this is pretty much status quo in the hobby, particular on eBay.

Good luck.

#21 1 year ago

If the boards are "unrepairable" I would say the word good does NOT apply. The seller knew the condition before listing them and was hoping for someone who did not know better.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

We can discuss the description of "good" until we're blue in the face, but that won't get us anywhere. One persons good is another persons poor and another persons excellent.

So "give me a partial refund and let me keep the board" or "I don't like this, you eat shipping" are the options that are acceptable to you? Remind me to never, ever do business with you. He didn't screw you- the corrosion is VERY evident in those pictures, and it's your own fault for not given the board a better examination before buying it.

LOL....must be a friend.

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

So, I can't see anything in those pics from my phone when I click on the images and zoom in, which leads me to the terrifying conclusion that the mobile web interface to eBay prevents you from seeing the highest resolution images available. Yikes.
    The seller is selling beat boards at non beat prices. Sadly this is pretty much status quo in the hobby, particular on eBay.
    Good luck.

I agree here, bought these from my phone. Won't do that again.

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

LOL....must be a friend.

I never heard of the guy, but you've got a real chip on your shoulder.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I agree here, bought these from my phone. Won't do that again.

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, there should be a link or button to switch to desktop mode.

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, there should be a link or button to switch to desktop mode.

Unless he's on the app, of course.

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Unless he's on the app, of course.

You can zoom on images in the app.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

You can zoom on images in the app.

Indeed! I was surprised this was true. I'm posting two screen shots just taken from my phone. One is from the mobile site (default via safari), the other is from the iOS app (which is the same as the "request desktop" version). Only the mobile site serves up useless images.

Having seen the boards in question using the full resolution images? No question in my mind that these are a wreck and he isn't hiding it. I really couldn't tell from the mobile browser images.

How on earth does eBay think it's okay to not offer the full resolution image after a user has specifically clicked on it in order to view what he/she is buying !??

Be careful out there folks. Never use the mobile webpage.

image (resized).png
    image (resized).png

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

I never heard of the guy, but you've got a real chip on your shoulder.

I am a bit confused as to why you think I have a chip on my shoulder?

#30 1 year ago

caveat emptor

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Well, you basically accused drsfmd of being associated with the seller.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I call you out for a bad decision in buying obviously corroded boards, and wanting the seller to give you a refund AND let you keep the board, and you accuse me of being a friend of his.

It's not his fault you didn't do due diligence before buying.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

I call you out for a bad decision in buying obviously corroded boards, and wanting the seller to give you a refund AND let you keep the board, and you accuse me of being a friend of his.
    It's not his fault you didn't do due diligence before buying.

I really think you may be reading into this a bit wrong....I never said he needs to GIVE me the board and GIVE me a refund. I said instead of the seller being a DICK, lying to eBay about the corrosion issues(first he says I am making up the corrosion issues, then after I provide pictures to him & eBay he tries to claim that is normal surface corrosion), he could have been cool and OFFERED a deal for a partial refund and keep the board or I send it back for a refund and I, ME, not him, eats all the shipping costs.

OK, if I did not look at the pictures close enough, that's fair, that's MY fault, not his. But what have I done that is so wrong here? I am asking for a refund because I put my trust in a seller that had 100% feedback and described a board in "overall good condition" that turned out to be in really poor condition. Therer is a fine line between saying something is good or fair, or has issues, but to say something is good when it really is shit, that is a huge discrepancy on the sellers end. He was selling junk. Then on top of that to blatantly lied to eBay? I am making the corrosion issues up? He knew he was selling junk and tried to cover his ass with eBay.

SO I ask again, what have I really done wrong here? Those of you who are OK with the sellers tactics really need a reality check.

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I really think you may be reading into this a bit wrong....I never said he needs to GIVE me the board and GIVE me a refund. I said instead of the seller being a DICK, lying to eBay about the corrosion issues(first he says I am making up the corrosion issues, then after I provide pictures to him & eBay he tries to claim that is normal surface corrosion), he could have been cool and OFFERED a deal for a partial refund and keep the board or I send it back for a refund and I, ME, not him, eats all the shipping costs.
    OK, if I did not look at the pictures close enough, that's fair, that's MY fault, not his. But what have I done that is so wrong here? I am asking for a refund because I put my trust in a seller that had 100% feedback and described a board in "overall good condition" that turned out to be in really poor condition. Therer is a fine line between saying something is good or fair, or has issues, but to say something is good when it really is shit, that is a huge discrepancy on the sellers end. He was selling junk. Then on top of that to blatantly lied to eBay? I am making the corrosion issues up? He knew he was selling junk and tried to cover his ass with eBay.
    SO I ask again, what have I really done wrong here? Those of you who are OK with the sellers tactics really need a reality check.

I'm looking at the sale description:

"Here is an original Williams Police Force pinball MPU Board in used and untested condition. You should assume it will need to be trouble shot and repaired. This board appears to be in good overall condition but I have no means to test it. Sale price is for one used board.

As vintage electronic components, this board is being sold in “AS IS” condition with no warranties either expressed or implied. There are no returns on this sale.

Good Luck Bidding!"

Having read the description in full I'm going to side with the seller.

Key wording:
    -used and untested condition (fact, not subject to speculation)
    -you should assume it will need to be trouble shot and repaired
    -APPEARS to be in good overall condition BUT I have no means to test it
    -AS IS
    -No warranties
    -No returns

I don't think I need a "reality check" here. The buyer bought a used, untested board in need of troubleshooting and repair. There is no warranty or return. It's plain as day in black and white. The seller with 100% feedback after 2200 transactions and 15 years on eBay is using zero "tactics."

The buyer bought a broken board for $175. End of story.

#35 1 year ago

I have sold 1000's of parts on eBay over the years and this is exactly why I don't sell used boards on eBay. Yes seller could have said "battery damage" but he took decent pictures --- buyer didn't look over the pictures and then buyer is blaming the seller. Seller clearly states board will likely need work.

Buyer was expecting a great deal and his expectations were too high and seller priced board too high for condition but when listing it he clearly states AS-IS board. When most people see as-is they realize board will need a fair amount of work. No matter how this turns out no one will end up happy except for eBay & Paypal because they got their fees regardless.

Bottom line - if I was the seller I would offer to take the board back with buyer paying shipping both ways. But since seller said no returns in his listing he really doesn't need to do anything and has done nothing wrong.

Sorry you had a bad buying experience but it is hard to blame anyone but yourself since damage does show up in pictures.

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

I'm looking at the sale description:
    "Here is an original Williams Police Force pinball MPU Board in used and untested condition. You should assume it will need to be trouble shot and repaired. This board appears to be in good overall condition but I have no means to test it. Sale price is for one used board.
    As vintage electronic components, this board is being sold in “AS IS” condition with no warranties either expressed or implied. There are no returns on this sale.
    Good Luck Bidding!"
    Having read the description in full I'm going to side with the seller.
    Key wording:
    -used and untested condition (fact, not subject to speculation)
    -you should assume it will need to be trouble shot and repaired
    -APPEARS to be in good overall condition BUT I have no means to test it
    -AS IS
    -No warranties
    -No returns
    I don't think I need a "reality check" here. The buyer bought a used, untested board in need of troubleshooting and repair. There is no warranty or return. It's plain as day in black and white. The seller with 100% feedback after 2200 transactions and 15 years on eBay is using zero "tactics."
    The buyer bought a broken board for $175. End of story.

Agree 100%, but Ebay would have sided with him anyway if he pursued it. Been through it, Ebay almost always sides with the buyer even if the add states "no returns or As Is".

#37 1 year ago

Also agree 100%. Ebay is in need of every buyer they can get. They don't give a crap about sellers at all. What they want are a bunch of E-tailors. Amazon lite.

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Bottom line - if I was the seller I would offer to take the board back with buyer paying shipping both ways

I would have gladly done this, without hesitation if he had offered.

The fact that when I opened the eBay claim, he lied to eBay saying I am making up the corrosion issues. Then, when I presented the pictures to him and eBay, he changed his tune and brushed it off as surface corrosion.

This is what I don't get, why is anyone OK with this?

Yes, I bought this through my phone, with the eBay app. I did not inspect the pictures good enough, I get it, my fault. But I also took into account the seller for his wording and his feedback. This board in 100% NOT overall good condition, by anyone's standards. Not even the seller because he felt the need to lie to eBay.

My bad. But now, too bad, the seller had to lie to eBay and be a dick, so I made a Paypal claim and he will now lose.

Mods, please lock this up because this will turn into a shit show from here.

#39 1 year ago
    Quoted from jj44114:

Agree 100%, but Ebay would have sided with him anyway if he pursued it. Been through it, Ebay almost always sides with the buyer even if the add states "no returns or As Is".

The No Returns doesn't mean anything as long as you claim Not As Described. If YOU feel Good Condition means one thing, that's all PayPal cares about....favors buyers...

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Mods, please lock this up because this will turn into a shit show from here.

Because we don't agree with you.

#41 1 year ago

fight (resized).jpg

#42 1 year ago

lol that's great

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Because we don't agree with you.

Don't say we, because there are plenty who have posted and DO agree with me.

Lock it because what more is going to come out of this?

I admitted that I could not have looked over the pictures good enough.

I don't agree with the sellers description and then the seller tried to cover his ass and lie to eBay.

We are both in the wrong, but I should just lay down and take it? NOPE, no way.

What more is there?

#44 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

What more is there?

Stern needs this thread to stay open so it can take some heat off the half dozen threads about them

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Don't say we, because there are plenty who have posted and DO agree with me.
    Lock it because what more is going to come out of this?
    I admitted that I could not have looked over the pictures good enough.
    I don't agree with the sellers description and then the seller tried to cover his ass and lie to eBay.
    We are both in the wrong, but I should just lay down and take it? NOPE, no way.
    What more is there?

I don't think you are wrong not being happy with what you got and I 100% agree with you. I just don't think seller did all that much wrong either. Yes he could have been "honest" about the battery damage but these days 95% of boards being sold have at least some battery damage. And for you to expect no damage on a board under $175 is somewhat unrealistic also.

Anyway - best of luck to both of you on this. As other have stated if you keep fighting it either Paypal or eBay will see things your way because deck is stacked against sellers these days.

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from jj44114:

This - and it's why I don't do anything on eBay anymore. I sold a high-end film scanner many years ago. After a week, the buyer mails me and claims it doesn't work - there's some sort of error. I called BS because I tested it and even scanned something before I shipped it. I ask him to give me a screenshot of the error, but he doesn't. Later he says that while it does "occasionally" scan, it always prints a line in the middle of the image. Again, I ask him for an image to prove it. He says he doesn't know how to do that, but he takes a picture of the screen with his phone.... This guy's buying a $1k+ film scanner but doesn't know how to send the image? Yeah, right... 30 days after the auction ends, he files a report with eBay, so I was forced to return the money to him.

Luckily he did send it back. I tested it, and it worked fine. Posted it on eBay again, a film company bought it and had no complaints. So the guy just wanted to borrow a scanner for free.

The guy did make one mistake that I could've taken advantage of. eBay policy is that when shipping a product over $50 in value, that the receiver has to SIGN for it. The guy didn't pay for that service, so I technically could've said I never received it and kept the receiver AND the money... If I wanted to commit a felony. However I have read where some buyers ship back a box of rocks, the seller signs for the package and then is out the money AND the product, so... Beware out there.

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I don't think you are wrong not being happy with what you got and I 100% agree with you. I just don't think seller did all that much wrong either. Yes he could have been "honest" about the battery damage but these days 95% of boards being sold have at least some battery damage. And for you to expect no damage on a board under $175 is somewhat unrealistic also.
    Anyway - best of luck to both of you on this. As other have stated if you keep fighting it either Paypal or eBay will see things your way because deck is stacked against sellers these days.

I expected some corrosion damage, I knew the board needed work, I am not a total idiot , but I opened the box and this thing is a lost cause.

#49 1 year ago

Lost cause? Not by a long shot.

Many of us have brought back many Classic Bally and Stern, WPC MPUs as well as many Gottlieb System 1 and 80 MPU boards back in far worse condition than what we see there. And those are far more common and worth far less than what you purchased. If I were in need of such a board, I would not hesitate to work on it. Hell, it might even function without even addressing the older battery damage.

In fact, based on the condition of most of the other boards I see listed for sale, I would even agree that the board IS in "overall" good condition based on how much of the board and components are in good shape and actually on the board!

Here is hoping that eBay does side with you and you get your purchase price back.

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

Lost cause? Not by a long shot.
    Many of us have brought back many Classic Bally and Stern, WPC MPUs as well as many Gottlieb System 1 and 80 MPU boards back in far worse condition than what we see there. And those are far more common and worth far less than what you purchased. If I were in need of such a board, I would not hesitate to work on it. Hell, it might even function without even addressing the older battery damage.
    In fact, based on the condition of most of the other boards I see listed for sale, I would even agree that the board IS in "overall" good condition based on how much of the board and components are in good shape and actually on the board!
    Here is hoping that eBay does side with you and you get your purchase price back.

Trust me, I have brought many a bally/stern back to life that others consider basket cases.

Want it?, $135 shipped and it's yours!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 24.25
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Led
    Geeteoh Electronics
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 9.00
    Playfield - Other
    Hdmike mods
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside