(Topic ID: 197607)

Does anyone know who has the cheapest blades?

By rtotans

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Nico
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtotans.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Does anyone know a place that sells the cheapest side cabinet inside blades? I always want to do them, I just didn't want to spend $70 plus dollars. I figured or hoped someone does them for around $40-50? I would definite give repeat multiple sales. I like to change up my pins pretty often, and I like to bling them out a bit. (My hobby, since I got hurt and can no longer play sports. I like to do LED lights and blades, and maybe even more. Also I guess any cheap part places as well. I go through google and go on multiple sites. I rather try and do one company and give them all of my business. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

Buy a full size sheet of mirror polished number 8 stainless steel in 0.8mm thickness.
Ask pinside for the mirror blade CAD file which a number of us have access to.
Go to the nearest metalwork place and ask if they can do a deal on cutting if you supply the materials and file.
You will get about 8 sets (pairs) from a standard size sheet of SS equating to about $30 a set cost.
I was originally paying retail prices but all my clients were asking for extra mods with their machine purchases so bought a few sheets of SS and did the above as added extras in the transaction (sold at cost).

Wow, that's great information. Do you buy the mirror at home depot or lowes, or would it be on pinball websites. Is the mirror blade CAD a list of sizes for each pinball machine? Thanks for the valuable info.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 37.50
Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtotans.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-know-who-has-the-cheapest-blades?tu=rtotans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.