Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pin_-_K
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I purchased an LE rock and roll train for my pro however I don't know how to mount it on the ramp. I also am not sure how or where the electrical connection plugs into? Can anyone help?

2 months later
#2 6 years ago

I'm looking for info too. Any help?

#3 6 years ago

You can mount train using Velcro or by drilling a Hole in ramp covering plastic on top of ramp and adding a screw and nut to secure train to ramp. Light can be tied into nearby GI lights (easiest), or by splicing into the controlled light arrow for the ramp. A diode is needed in order to connect to the ramp arrow light. Hope that helps!

#4 6 years ago

Mine was installed when I bought the machine. The previous owner used velcro and it seems to hold well. It's also easy to remove if you need to get under it.

Dan

4 weeks later
#5 6 years ago

Velcro is easiest, on Premiums & LE you have to take the damn Ramps off to even get to the LED in the Train which SUCKS !!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 6.00
$ 10.95
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 74.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!