Does anyone know how many BDK's were made?

(Topic ID: 32919)

Does anyone know how many BDK's were made?

By flipperfingers

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rarehero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PBaller22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

Not sure how many were made, but it's a really fun game, for sure. I enjoyed it on location, but it wasn't until I picked one up that I really discovered what it was all about. The code update did wonders for the game. The one I got was running 2.2 when I tested it out...final code is 2.94. It made quite a difference. It often gets labeled as a one-trick pony because the crane is really the only interactive toy, which I understand because the Batmobile ramp and Joker can are purely aesthetic, but it really has a lot of strategy going on if you're into that. Honestly, I find it to be LOTR lite...gameplay, rules and layout are similar, plus it has multiple "wizard" modes. If you play one that is setup well, it's an awesome game, IMO.

As others mentioned, the voice actors are one of the big downfalls of this machine. At first, I was kind of bummed about it (being a fan of the movies), but you get used to them. (And really, who the hell cares...they're voice call outs.) Not as great of a theme integration as LOTR, but if you like the Batman theme, it's still really solid.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Don;t forget the dumb Baltimore bridge...pointless.

Yeah, that's what I meant by the Batmobile ramp. The ramp itself is fine, the tilt Batmobile bridge thing is just aesthetic. :0)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 179.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Champaign, IL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PBaller22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside