(Topic ID: 287315)

Does anyone know about TME Electronics?

By oldschoolbob

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tme (resized).JPG
    #1 3 years ago

https://www.tme.com/us/en-us/

Where are the located? (I'm thinking Poland.)
    Do they ship from the states?
    Their prices look good and shipping isn't too bad.
    How long does it take to get your order?
    Anyone had any problems with them?
    Are you satisfied?

Thanks

Bob

#2 3 years ago

Used them a few times from italy. Order arrives from Poland in 24-48 hours. Not sure how long it would take to reach the states.
    Good prices and very nice service.
    However it seems to me that Farnell has a wider range of parts available.

#3 3 years ago

Thanks albianto, I just ordered some parts from them. Their price is less than half the cost from Mouser or DigiKey. I'm just concerned about shipping time.

I'll let you know when it arrives.

Bob

#4 3 years ago

Update: I ordered the parts on 2/6/21. They had several choices for shipping - I chose Fed Ex because it was one of the cheapest. (about $10.00). The parts shipped from Poland, to Paris, to New Jersey, to Tennessee, to Missouri, to Me (Collinsville, IL). I received the parts today - 2/11/21.

I'm impressed.

I ordered something from CA. on 2/5/21 (the day before). It also arrived today. TME gets here one day quicker then CA.

2 months later
    #5 3 years ago

I sent another order to TME Electronics. I can't be more impressed. One day shipping from Poland via Fedex. For only $10.00.

tme (resized).JPGtme (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-know-about-tme-electronics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.