(Topic ID: 87129)

Does anyone here have NO pinball machines?

By jrpinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by labnip
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hyperball91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

I don't currently own any pins, but I did own 5 back in 1991. I really miss them and Pinball has always been at the back of my mind. I moved from Australia to the states 5 years ago, and I recently got very interested in pins again after discovering that Denver Craigslist has a surprising amount of pins for sale regularly. But most pins were manufactured in the US so it stands to reason that there should be plenty here. I keep thinking to myself that I'd love to buy 1 or more again. We have plenty of room for about 20 pins in our basement which we never use, so if anybody has too many pins in their house and wants me to babysit some for a while, bring em over! I'll treat em real nice.

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

You need to drive two hours to Lyons, CO. Plenty of games at Lyons Pinball and they supply many of the local bars with pins too. It would make a good roadtrip one weekend

Thanks for the info. I only recently heard about Lyons Pinball while at the Denver Pinball show last weekend. Hadn't heard of it before. I'm surprised you know that Lyons is 2 hours from my joint. I definitely need to go up there and check it out and have a go in their tournaments, plus meet some Pinsiders. Cheers, Mal

#63 10 years ago

If there's a sympathy list, you'll have to get in line behind me Ken

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hyperball91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-here-have-no-pinball-machines?tu=hyperball91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.