(Topic ID: 266084)

Does anyone have bowling pins/ collection on display?

By EJS

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9232BB05-D3E8-445E-8987-7516D124483B (resized).jpeg
    E6D3E326-8A80-4B7B-921A-66364ADAAAB1 (resized).jpeg
    0824D7C5-C4B4-4D5D-8DDB-15B2943AD75E (resized).jpeg
    DFDCF030-AD5C-4545-ABAD-C07D3EAACFA4 (resized).jpeg
    67280975-A64C-4406-B373-8A7F70EE77EC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cash_Riprock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Digimatt:

Wow! I love the lockers. That is great!

Ditto!

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Dunno if it's feasible, but it'd be cool to drill a hole the long way through for a wire, hollow out the base somehow, add a lamp socket, and hang it by the lamp wire to make a bunch of cool light fixtures. With LEDs now, heat wouldn't preclude the idea.

Ha! I made a bowling pin lamp in 9th grade wood shop.(1974) Bowling was a big thing for me since I was a tyke. Anyway, drilled through each side as far as press would go but ended up having to drill by hand to get through...tough wood! I made a round base for the pin to fit on and wired it. Wish I still had it.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I have one bowling pin in a box somewhere...got it from a bowling alley that housed the pizza shop I delivered for.
    I also have my Mom’s bowling ball bag with her bowling ball, wrist support, and shoes in it. RIP, Mom....I haven’t figured out a way to display it yet. I will follow this thread for some ideas on how to display properly.[quoted image]

Sorry fo your loss.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cash_Riprock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-have-bowling-pins-collection-on-display-?tu=Cash_Riprock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.