Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Muppet_Man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetmechinnc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Muppet_Man:

Hi all,
does anyone out there have a schematic and manual for a Bally Space Time game on PDF I could possibly have.
Much appreciated

Do you still need the manual? I just bought one and can scan/email it to you if you'd like.

Jason

#6 7 years ago

Of course, I'll help the best I can. I'll scan the manual and wiring diagram and email it to you, I'll be able to do that Wednesday or Thursday. Finishing putting mine back together after doing a complete cleaning, LEDs throughout, etc. But is fully works at least.

Jason

#9 7 years ago

Here is the manual for Space time, I'd assume it's the similar to Time Zone, IPDB keeps crashing on me when I try to pull up the PDF.

#10 7 years ago

Accidental clicked the PDF unsafe. Don't know how to undue it.

1 week later
#12 7 years ago

Yes, the game only has 1 ball. Those dish kickouts are to collect bonus points from the vortex. Not multiball. Since it's all related to the kickout solenoids, I'd quick check for a blown fuse that is common to them. I'll have to look at the wiring print to see what solenoid if any they are common too.

Jason

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Myrtle Beach, SC
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetmechinnc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-have-a-space-time-manual-please?tu=jetmechinnc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.