Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Muppet_Man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muppet_Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hi all,
does anyone out there have a schematic and manual for a Bally Space Time game on PDF I could possibly have.

Much appreciated.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

It's on file at IPDB.org

Thanks for the reply. I have the single sheet that they have on there. I'm hoping for the full version.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#5 7 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Do you still need the manual? I just bought one and can scan/email it to you if you'd like.
Jason

That would be greatly appreciated. Mine has a fault which I can't trace at this stage.

If possible, can I mail you a few questions regarding yours so I can use you as a reference when trying to fix mine. Likely to be a couple of weeks?

Many thanks.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Of course, I'll help the best I can. I'll scan the manual and wiring diagram and email it to you, I'll be able to do that Wednesday or Thursday. Finishing putting mine back together after doing a complete cleaning, LEDs throughout, etc. But is fully works at least.
Jason

Cheers Chap.

2 weeks later
#11 7 years ago

Thank you. Excellent stuff and very handy.

It won't kick a ball out into the start hole when you start the game and if the ball drains it won't kick it back out also.

Mine comes on when you start, and if you drop a ball in, flippers and sounds all work fine, but if the ball goes in either of the top two start tunnel holes or the left hole under the plastic, then it stays in there (which I assume its not supposed to) and doesn't get kicked out.

It also only has one ball in - which I'm wondering if is correct or not.

This is my first early machine, and I'm not sure I know where to start, but I need to get my head round the wiring diagram.

1 week later
#13 7 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Yes, the game only has 1 ball. Those dish kickouts are to collect bonus points from the vortex. Not multiball. Since it's all related to the kickout solenoids, I'd quick check for a blown fuse that is common to them. I'll have to look at the wiring print to see what solenoid if any they are common too.
Jason

Thanks for the heads up. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muppet_Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-have-a-space-time-manual-please?tu=Muppet_Man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.