(Topic ID: 46)

Does anyone have a pinball machine in the living room?

By dglover4569

15 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 217 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487378_440962595927050_113750516_n.jpg
    303875_1934267524967_2369696_n.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    20130614_095104.jpg
    MM-Living-01.JPG
    image.jpg
    MM-PF-01.JPG
    MM-Living-01.JPG
    100_0021.JPG
    Penny_Arcade_3.JPG
    735175_4788929053313_2044444904_n.jpg
    164267_10200334610960072_1925341728_n..jpg
    SF01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmanguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 10 years ago

I have my 4 and a lowboy mame machine set up in one end of my living area. My house has an open plan area so it's large, pins are up on one wall, dining room table is next to them with the kitchen oppisite that and then up the very end is my couches and tv. 20130417_173759.jpeg20130417_173759.jpeg
    This picture is taken from my dining room table, I'm not married but my girlfriend spends more time at my place than at her parents so she pretty much lives here. At the end of the day though I bought my house by myself so I'm allowed to put things where I want, she doesn't mind the pins though because she thinks they look cool

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

pinman! Space Jam club ya bud!

represent. It's not that bad of a game really if you want to just have a quick bash around and aren't really looking to play in depth and follow the modes. A lot of my friends and family like it more than my other pins because it's simple to follow and has cool things to shoot for and I'm a big NBA fan who grew up in jordan's second era.

#59 10 years ago

that's really cool but how did you justify using a populated playfield for that? Was the cab and boards ruined?
    just noticed it has buttons on it, is that playable?
    I've thought about trying to find a cocktail pin to put in my study as a coffee table

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

my name is Jordan. I was 'air Jordan, air Jordan, air Jordan, air Jordan! in high school! I had the MJ starter cartoon jacket! that's really why I own this machine. the lack of stackin in modes and MBs just kills it for me though! I love it for a sega though

true I find if I'm trying to play it to reach final jam I get bored with the modes, but if i play afew games just trying to rack up basket shots or how many multiballs I can get it's fun now and then, it is the game I least play myself. I just wish shaq attaq was actually fun so I could have them side by side.

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Totally playable. Cab was ruined. (whole machine was pretty much scap actually) Rewired it to run without the boards at all since they were toast. Frankensteined alot of parts into it, including an EM chime box to replace the sound board. Plays good now.

that sounds awesome, sorry to go off topic so much but do you have a thread or anything with the build?

#104 10 years ago
    Quoted from Bischt:

Three in mine. The living room is really the best place for pinball. It's where you and guests hang out, it's where you go for 5 minute intervals while cooking, etc. games get way more play there.

My kitchen\living\dining areas all one big open plan room with my pins in it, a lot of my pin play comes while I'm waiting for things to cook as I can still watch what I'm cook from where the pins are.

#112 10 years ago

defaultgen wins for most crazy set up! That apartment looks cramped but I bet it's fun as hell to hang out in

#129 10 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

When I was single I had pins in every room including the kitchen and bathroom.

bathroom......?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmanguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-have-a-pinball-machine-a-living-room?tu=pinmanguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.