• Latest reply 5 years ago by CoreyStup
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

98265E69-8D5F-4269-A11E-45583ADA2421 (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

Hello all, I'm about to ask most likely the most frequent question regarding the BLACK HOLE SPEECH CHIP. With all the sound mods that are being made today why doesn't anyone make the Black Hole speech chip?? Rumor has it that you are more likely to find Big Foot before you find this speech chip. I have searched everywhere and have asked everyone and I am always met with a answer of "good Luck". How difficult is it to remake a speech chip today? I see a opportunity to make money here hand over fist to the person that creates one. Who has the license anyway? HELP HELP HELP.

#2 5 years ago

There are a few expensive chips on that board. Are you looking for the whole board or just the most expensive chip (sco1)? I might be able to help you, but it is expensive.

Joe

#3 5 years ago

Well I have the board with sound roms already but the speech chip is what I need. How much are we talking?

#4 5 years ago

Making a chip is really hard, and this is a very complicated chip with almost no demand

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Making a chip is really hard, and this is a very complicated chip with almost no demand

Disagree, I just made one. 25 bucks for anyone that wants one.
98265E69-8D5F-4269-A11E-45583ADA2421 (resized).jpeg98265E69-8D5F-4269-A11E-45583ADA2421 (resized).jpeg

#6 5 years ago

I have a whole pile of Sound Speech boards with SC-01's installed. Are you looking for a spare? PM me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Marysville, IN
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.