Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by MrWizzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whatchootalkinboutwillis.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

If you don't see it you will think this post is nonsense. If you do see it, let me know I am not the only one. I will tell you later in the day what I am talking about.

#2 11 years ago

YES!!!! All the time -- took me a few weeks of being on here before I realized what it was supposed to be. Glad I'm not the only one...

#3 11 years ago

Thank God, I'm not totally crazy.

#4 11 years ago

UFO's ?

#6 11 years ago

I see it , I see it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And is there a dinosaur creature as well???

#7 11 years ago

Can't believe you actually found it!

#8 11 years ago

whatchootalkinboutwillis.jpgwhatchootalkinboutwillis.jpg

#9 11 years ago

Well Russ.....It's later in the day, and I'm still waiting!

#10 11 years ago

I'm confused.

#11 11 years ago

Look at the top of the page where it says Pinside. The ball to the left of it looks like a penguin to me. The lower reflection appears orange like it's bill. The middle white is the eyes and the top looks black like the top of his head. I didn't make it up. Every time I am on this site I see that without trying or even thinking about it. Can't help it, it's just there.

#12 11 years ago

Do mean as a top/looking down view? If so, now that you mention it, it looks like Hewie, dewie, or lewie.

#13 11 years ago

you are alone.

#14 11 years ago

I have seen the same thing, RustyLizard.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Can't believe you actually found it!

Well played sir. (insert golf clap here).

1 week later
    #16 11 years ago

I noticed it when I first joined Pinside about a year ago, thought it was unique but never wondered why it was there. Then I tended to forget about it until this thread.

Dan

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-else-see-the-penguin-head and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.