(Topic ID: 46309)

Does anyone else not get the appeal of AC/DC?

By Collin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpg
images.jpeg
stirthepot.gif
images.jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 251 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 10 years ago

AC/DC is different in that it's mainly about scoring and the story mode is secondary. So if you are someone who enjoys the progression of a story in a game, you might not like it. The OP seems to like those kind of games (RBION and LOTR), so I can understand his point.

I personally like both. The story mode games are exciting, but I think tend to flame out once you've mastered it. A game like AC/DC can't really be mastered and thus I think has long term appeal. Having both types in your collection seems like a plus (which is what I do).

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Extremely overrated IMO, so the OP is not alone.

If I owned 99 games then I might also think the game is overrated.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

I love ac/dc. Seen them many times in concert, they are a great band live. Overall its a decent pin. I could take it or leave it. The fact that stern built poor quality lower versions of the same machine is a negative in my book. I do enjoy cranking up the music and playing it very loud. Unfortunately it has to be in a home setting to do this. The LE definitely plays better and the lousy artwork, shitty quality and overall cheapness to it, ruins it for me. The cannon over the right slingshot is very annoying. This doesn't mean I wont play it every now and then but I most likely will never own one. Stern seems to run their company bare bones, hire temp employees and pay them very little. Also a huge negative for me. In the pictures I saw of the production line it seemed they went to the local Labor Ready and brought in employees every day.

I really like the AC/DC pin, but you make excellent points. But oh God, never make mention of the slave wages that Stern pays their employees or you will be lambasted here. I think that there just might be a few people who post here who have lived a charmed life and inherited Daddy's business and could never quite relate with the plight of laborers. No, not everybody or even a majority, but on more than one occasion when this has been brought up, certain peoples' superiority complex has flared up. And they scoff at these workers and insist that they should be happy with the job they have.

#54 10 years ago

It's not the greatest by far, layout is too simple, should have had some upper flippers for cross shots, but the rules are what set it apart, they are a new turn as far as points and how quickly they can come and be taken off the table. I like that about it.

What I kind of don't like is that though is that there are 12 "modes", but essentially there isn't, as they all do the exact same thing: you have to hit 8 song shots to change the song, and the only difference is the corresponding shot that activates the jackpots. There are some subtle differences in how these work, but you really just do more or less the same thing over and over to different music.

I have wondered if there is a benefit to simply staying in the same song the entire time, I wonder what goodies are available when really loading up a point value in a song compared to playing a few songs before ending that game. Obviously encore has big points, I didn't understand it the one time I made it, but in most games, where you are lucky to get to a few songs, I do wonder if it's worth changing at all.

What I find ACDC does lack is that certain charm as a whole must great machines have. I think it's a great tourny machine, fun, great overall show (big time), but it does lack something great to me, I'm not sure how to further describe that, but I do feel this when playing it.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If I owned 99 games then I might also think the game is overrated.

I find this funny. With 99 pins, you're seriously saying that ACDC isn't better than some/most of those titles you own? (Meant as a question to the person you were quoting.)
See, this is the cool thing about pinball. Someone can own 99 pins, and still may not want the pin that I have rated as my fav.

Doesn't appear to be a fan of newer Sterns though. (with a couple exceptions)

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I find this funny. With 99 pins, you're seriously saying that ACDC isn't better than some/most of those titles you own? (Meant as a question to the person you were quoting.)
See, this is the cool thing about pinball. Someone can own 99 pins, and still may not want the pin that I have rated as my fav.
Doesn't appear to be a fan of newer Sterns though. (with a couple exceptions)

Well that is after all why I used the word "might."

#57 10 years ago

Not alone, it is not my favorite either. I really wanted to like it I enjoy AC/DC but the pin just didn't do it for me. Layout and gameplay just doesn't pull me in. I think it is a great that many really enjoy it though it's good for pinball when many people end up loving a pin.

#58 10 years ago

I've got an AC/DC premium coming and would say its one of the best and most fun pins I've ever played, primarily because of the music modes for me...and I find it fairly easy, like SM with similar ramp shots....

I'm not sure why it has to be "the best ever", "nothing else is ever gonna touch it", etc......and I can see why some people don't like it, if you don't like AC/DC the songs would get old real quick...

Which is why I'd never touch a Metallica pin no matter how good it is.....well I better not say "never"...Come to think of it, I haven't ever met a pin I really hated..and I've gotten to play most at least a little

Since many think its perfect maybe Stern should just repackage the same layout, rules etc. with a different band!

#59 10 years ago

I'm not AC/DC fan,I don't like Ritchie voice on his game,I don't like the cabinet art on the game but AC/DC is my best game ever,the game play on this game is only fabulous for me,I just call this game play "logic"
I hown lot "A" title like TZ,MM,TOM,CV,LOTR,GNR,Avengers,X-men,TSPP,Spiderman,CFTBL,IJ... Nothing compare with this game
I like the faster game and the pro is very fast,I don't need to wax the playfield to have the fast game,I made wax only one time and it was very crazy
My conseil,don't wait for deal,buy NIB,you won't regret

#60 10 years ago

I love the fact that it is all about points...I just wish it was clearer on how to score those points.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

A lot of really cheap crap happens on the game and its often more frustration than fun.

Im curious as to what "a lot or really cheap crap" is?

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

The outlanes are monsters. Wonder if that's what he means.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

The outlanes are monsters. Wonder if that's what he means.

I'm not sure he's talking about the out lanes. Besides i've played many games whose out lanes are much more brutal.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Crappy looking cannon (mod for that), dancing stick figure band?, Bell and sling drains?....minor stuff..

And Lotr outlanes are a lot more brutal...

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Crappy looking cannon (mod for that), dancing stick figure band?, Bell and sling drains?....minor stuff..
And Lotr outlanes are a lot more brutal...

He said a lot of cheap stuff happens....Not a lot of cheap toys. Like he's frustrated by what he feels are cheap drains.

#67 10 years ago

I agree , don't like it enough to buy one . Played every version, looks appealing, ACDC not one of my favorite types of music, gets old much like WOZ bothers some people.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

agree , don't like it enough to buy one . Played every version, looks appealing, ACDC not one of my favorite types of music, gets old much like WOZ bothers some people.

I'm with you, I happen to love it but I can see why others don't.....

While I love what JJ is doing with Woz I can see why others may not like it much but I'm not sure how people can rip it apart without giving it a chance first..

#69 10 years ago

Never played a pin that could throw me into a Tourette's inducing rage like ACDC.

Not sure if that's to its credit

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You f*cking crack me up Mark!
Supposedly MB is WAY too easy for you. You couldn't even make it hard enough by removing the outlane posts etc. You went as far as putting lightning flippers on it, and then said "now it's a bit more fun" but still easy.
But AC/DC is "frustrating" to you because it's too hard?!
No winning with you, is there?

It's not because its too hard. It's too cheap. I don't appreciate being punished for making my shot. Example: shots at the bell drain SDTM often. Shots to the cannon bank are drainers even if you hit the designated target. "Great shot, your reward: left outlane". These aren't aspects of difficulty. They're aspects of frustration. The worst of all, start highway to hell where loading the canon holds the ball putting you in hell. When that's over what happens? Cannon auto fires right at the TNT targets which bounces cleanly into the left outlane. Boy that's sure fun.

I still enjoy the game sometimes. And I am not selling it yet. But it's definitely over hyped. Monster bash is overhyped too, for that matter

Sttng is what I consider a difficult game. You're punished for *missing* your shot usually with an outlane drain. Never for making the designated shot, though. But I love that game. Xmen is a more difficult game than acdc. I like xmen a lot better. Xmen has a great layout. Rules are coming along.

I love Steve Ritchie's work in general. But most the great stuff in acdc is all Lyman. I mean the layout, itself, is standard 2 ramp fan. It's got old style targets all over. The bell is cool and the only unique playfield feature. I know people compare this game to T2. I know it plays nothing like T2. But layout wise, its almost identical with similar ramps, orbits, center target bank, gun. It's the Lyman work that separates it.

#71 10 years ago

Well said. I agree with a lot of markmons points. The game is still a ton of fun, but it is hard to argue with some of those "random frustration" aspects. I have experienced each one of them - multiple times...but I'm going back in for more.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Example: shots at the bell drain SDTM often. Shots to the cannon bank are drainers even if you hit the designated target. "Great shot, your reward: left outlane". These aren't aspects of difficulty. They're aspects of frustration. The worst of all, start highway to hell where loading the canon holds the ball putting you in hell. When that's over what happens? Cannon auto fires right at the TNT targets which bounces cleanly into the left outlane. Boy that's sure fun.

Excellent points, those drains can be frustrating, especially the cannon bank...

Quoted from markmon:

It's the Lyman work that separates it.

Totally agree with that, the layout is not the separator, the music modes and code is....still a great pin despite being overhyped

#73 10 years ago

I sure don't get the appeal. "Wait" I love my BNB! one of my fav's!

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I love the fact that it is all about points...I just wish it was clearer on how to score those points.

...but it's also about progression and fun strategy. It's fun to get all 3 Multiballs stacked like in BSD. It's fun to progress through as many songs as you can to try to reach Encore. I was 3 songs away the other night! I wasn't necessarily playing that game for points...I was trying to progress...but if you want, you CAN make your focus points! Or - you can make your focus getting the most points on 1 song. So many ways to play this game and enjoy it in your own unique way.

#75 10 years ago

Well let me try n take these 1 at a time.

Quoted from markmon:

I don't appreciate being punished for making my shot. Example: shots at the bell drain SDTM often.

Its called a risk reward shot...you have a MM & AFM in your collection. Those shots up the center are high risk & can lead to a drain if not executed properly. Also you can set it up so your game doesnt drain SDTM as often as how it came from the factory.

Quoted from markmon:

Shots to the cannon bank are drainers even if you hit the designated target. "Great shot, your reward: left outlane". These aren't aspects of difficulty. They're aspects of frustration. The worst of all, start highway to hell where loading the canon holds the ball putting you in hell. When that's over what happens? Cannon auto fires right at the TNT targets which bounces cleanly into the left outlane. Boy that's sure fun

As far as cannon shots thats why you dont shoot for the Song Jackpot unless its huge. Better to shoot for the bell then to risk putting your ball out of control for a small jackpot. Also its part of the strategy of when to shoot the right ramp when in H2H. I'll only shoot it if I have control of the cannon so I dont risk auto fire on the cannon draining my ball. Basically it comes down to improving your strategy.

Quoted from markmon:

I love Steve Ritchie's work in general. But most the great stuff in acdc is all Lyman. I mean the layout, itself, is standard 2 ramp fan.

I see this all the time & couldnt disagree more. A "safer" or less risk/reward style layout would make lymans rules for ACDC not nearly as good since you wouldnt feel the rush of having a huge Song Jackpot built up & it being in danger cause of the high risk layout. Think SM or any other long ball time style layout. Where would the adrenaline rush come from with that knowing your ball isnt nearly as in danger as it is with the Missed shot punishing layout that Steve gave us with ACDC.

Quoted from markmon:

Xmen is a more difficult game than acdc.

Oh yeah....Xmen sucks!!!...

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I was 3 songs away the other night! I wasn't necessarily playing that game for points...I was trying to progress.

Ive found out that playing for points & playing for Encore are 2 completely different ways to play ACDC. The best games i've had are ones where I maybe played 6 or 7 songs total. The one game in which I reached Encore isnt even in my top 10 as far as score goes.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

It's not because its too hard. It's too cheap. I don't appreciate being punished for making my shot. Example: shots at the bell drain SDTM often. Shots to the cannon bank are drainers even if you hit the designated target. "Great shot, your reward: left outlane". These aren't aspects of difficulty. They're aspects of frustration. The worst of all, start highway to hell where loading the canon holds the ball putting you in hell. When that's over what happens? Cannon auto fires right at the TNT targets which bounces cleanly into the left outlane. Boy that's sure fun.
I still enjoy the game sometimes. And I am not selling it yet. But it's definitely over hyped. Monster Bash is overhyped too, for that matter
Sttng is what I consider a difficult game. You're punished for *missing* your shot usually with an outlane drain. Never for making the designated shot, though. But I love that game. Xmen is a more difficult game than acdc. I like xmen a lot better. Xmen has a great layout. Rules are coming along.
I love Steve Ritchie's work in general. But most the great stuff in acdc is all Lyman. I mean the layout, itself, is standard 2 ramp fan. It's got old style targets all over. The bell is cool and the only unique playfield feature. I know people compare this game to T2. I know it plays nothing like T2. But layout wise, its almost identical with similar ramps, orbits, center target bank, gun. It's the Lyman work that separates it.

I swear, sometimes I wonder if you actually play pinball at all. A lot of this is pure psychobabble. Cheap, not hard, blah blah blah.

Tons of pins do this type of stuff. Those magnets in X-Men can send the ball SDTM or directly down an out lane. Lots of other examples.

What's the answer? Learn what the pin does when you hit certain shots, and avoid those shots or hit them differently.

You still crack me up. AC/DC "cheap stuff" happens. MB doesn't have cheap stuff happening, but is far too easy. lol

#78 10 years ago

Damn, nice tag team guys! Poor Mark...

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Example: shots at the bell drain SDTM often. Shots to the cannon bank are drainers even if you hit the designated target.

Another example of this is on IM ( another pin you own ) Guess what happes quite often if you shot your ball right into the center of the Monger while trying to get into Monger MB? Oh crap the magnet just threw my ball SDTM on a shot I was supposed to be shooting for!!! WTF???

That why you shoot the edges of the monger to give it a more controlled return. Your so called shot straight where you are supposed to hit it was a poorly executed shot and therefore punished with draining your ball.

"Play better".....

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Damn, nice tag team guys! Poor Mark...

You would think someone with nearly 40 pins would "get it".....

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Some people have more _____than______.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Maybe with 40 pins you don't get to play any of them enough to know....

He's close to "Pinball Legend" status with you Rob

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

He's close to "Pinball Legend" status with you Rob

Maybe less posting on the forums & more playing???

#84 10 years ago

No, rich Mark. He will remind you soon enough!

Quoted from smassa:

He is your superior. Do not question him.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Another example of this is on IM ( another pin you own ) Guess what happes quite often if you shot your ball right into the center of the Monger while trying to get into Monger MB? Oh crap the magnet just threw my ball SDTM on a shot I was supposed to be shooting for!!! WTF???
That why you shoot the edges of the monger to give it a more controlled return. Your so called shot straight where you are supposed to hit it was a poorly executed shot and therefore punished with draining your ball.
"Play better".....

Actually, on ironman I really like this aspect. The correct shot is not to shoot monger straight on but slightly on the side away from the magnet. If done right, the ball controllably lands back in the flipper to repeat again and again while avoiding the magnet. That's the shot. Hitting the magnet is "missing" the shot and you get what you deserve. You actually said all this above as well. But firing the cannon at the flashing target *is* the designated shot. There's no alternate way to hit that shot safely. If you avoid the shot the game even insults you for missing. It's the intended shot. The bell had to be hit in certain modes. It's not risk / reward. It's required to continue the game.

Quoted from RobT:

I swear, sometimes I wonder if you actually play pinball at all. A lot of this is pure psychobabble.

And yet I was just in a monster bash thread saying how easy the game is. This was an uncalled for crack at me that had nothing to do with the facts. You're really so upset that I have the gull to dislike some aspects of ACDC that its time to being out the insults? I even said I like the game. I gave several specifics. Sure, "play better" is a great answer to these. Didnt think of that lol.

Quoted from smassa:

Man Rob, Smaasa and you guys sure get emotional if someone doesn't absolutely love ACDC. I mean come on. Not everyone loves every game. If I don't love every aspect of this game I just don't get it. Right.

#86 10 years ago

I obviously disagree with Mark's view of ACDC, but I do get where he's coming from.
I bought this game before ever playing it. First pin.
The first few days, I was getting my __ handed to me but just having a pin in my house was amazing. I got a little better, then got really frustrated when the game kept handing my __ to me. I had so many SDTM shots happening, it wasn't uncommon to lose a ball first thing, have the ball save kick in, and lose the replacement, without having touched either.
It wasn't until I had it dialed in near perfectly that I've started getting a little better at it.
I can easily say that had I played this at a bar, paying $1 /game, I probably wouldn't have given it long enough to even learn the rules.
This game kicks some serious butt... once you learn to forgive it.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

You're really so upset that I have the gull to dislike some aspects of ACDC that its time to being out the insults? I even said I like the game. I gave several specifics. Sure, "play better" is a great answer to these. Didnt think of that lol.

Maybe he should have told you to go back to college and further your education. Some physics classes, perhaps?

#88 10 years ago

I posted this a week ago in another thread couldn't resist pasting it here.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

How dare you criticize anything about AC/DC on Pinside. When you do that have two flame suits on because they will light you on fire and circle like buzzards then pick your bones clean.

In all seriousness guys don't get too heated over it some will absolutely love a pin that others don't care for as much no biggie. As long as we keep playing and enjoying pinball that is all that really matters.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No, rich Mark. He will remind you soon enough!

He is your superior. Do not question him.

I have never said I'm rich or that I'm superior. I expect these types of posts from you since you're incapable of arguing any facts you have to resort to continual personal attacks against me. It's ok because you "change your mind" (your definition of being a hypocrit) often enough that its impossible to take your opinion seriously.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I have never said I'm rich or that I'm superior. I expect these types of posts from you since you're incapable of arguing any facts you have to resort to continual personal attacks against me. It's ok because you "change your mind" (your definition of being a hypocrit) often enough that its impossible to take your opinion seriously.

No, that was your definition of hypocrite....lol. Projection....ooooph.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

There's no alternate way to hit that shot safely. If you avoid the shot the game even insults you for missing.

Not anymore it doesnt....Have you updated to the new code? Also I dont know how steep you have your game at but I hardly get any drains from cannon shots to the AC/DC Drops. I do get outlane drains when I miss ramps & hit the Standup's Or poorly executed shots to the TNT Drops.

Quoted from markmon:

Man Rob, Smaasa and you guys sure get emotional if someone doesn't absolutely love ACDC. I mean come on.

Not really....If you dont like it thats fine but when you complain about shots that you feel are unfair I feel its only right to point out its always been that way with some of the most popular games ever made. Better executed shots may lead to better results dont you think???

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Maybe he should have told you to go back to college and further your education. Some physics classes, perhaps?

Absolutely would apply if I was complaining that I have no idea how the physics work. This isn't even a complaint thread. My opinion, with specific examples given was spot on with the topic in this thread. Nothing you've "contributed" is.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

And yet I was just in a Monster Bash thread saying how easy the game is. This was an uncalled for crack at me that had nothing to do with the facts. You're really so upset that I have the gull to dislike some aspects of ACDC that its time to being out the insults?

No, I was giving my opinion of your so called analysis because it seems like a lot of inconsistent statements and psychobabble to me. "Cheap things happen" isn't the same as "hard" and stuff like that. MB way too easy, AC/DC way too hard....er I mean cheap. lol

I've said it a million times: AC/DC isn't for everyone. I clearly get that, and I will never criticize someone for simply not liking it. It's personal opinion. And it can be a frustrating drain monster. I've wanted to bash it into oblivion myself MANY times! To me, that's actually part of it's appeal!

But when you give reasons that you don't like it and those reasons sound silly and don't make sense compared to other statements, or when the things you don't like about it are things that other pins that you own do as well, I think it's ok to point them out.

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

"Cheap things happen" isn't the same as "hard" and stuff like that. MB way too easy, AC/DC way too hard....er I mean cheap.

Yes that was the point I was making.....If Mark had just came out n said ACDC is too hard for me thats one thing. But to say "cheap things happen" sounds like he's just trying to make excuses for poor play.

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Absolutely would apply if I was complaining that I have no idea how the physics work. This isn't even a complaint thread. My opinion, with specific examples given was spot on with the topic in this thread. Nothing you've "contributed" is.

Sounds more like excuse making for poorly executed shots to me.

#96 10 years ago

You guys are funny! This is how I picture you west coasters, haha!

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No, I was giving my opinion of your so called analysis because it seems like a lot of inconsistent statements and psychobabble to me. "Cheap things happen" isn't the same as "hard" and stuff like that. MB way too easy, AC/DC way too hard....er I mean cheap. lol
I've said it a million times: AC/DC isn't for everyone. I clearly get that, and I will never criticize someone for not liking it. It's personal opinion. But when you give reasons that that you don't like it and those reasons sound silly and don't make sense compared to other statements, or when the things you don't like about it are things that other pins that you own do as well, I think it's ok to point them out.

Which of my other pins designate a shot that is important to hit and when the shot is made (not missed) has a likely chance of causing a ball drain? And keep in mind, I like acdc. I own it and plan to continue owning it. I just think some if these aspects suck in the game.

Afm and mm sort of have some risk to shooting the center. But the flippers are so close together that a properly timed double flip can save any SDTM on those games. That puts a lot of the control back in my hands.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Afm and mm sort of have some risk to shooting the center. But the flippers are so close together that a properly timed double flip can save any SDTM on those games. That puts a lot of the control back in my hands.

Are the flippers that much further apart that you cant attempt some kind of slap save on ACDC?

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Example: shots at the bell drain SDTM often. Shots to the cannon bank are drainers even if you hit the designated target.

I played a BUNCH of games on it last night and this did not happen once. Can a way the machine is set up cause this?

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Yes that was the point I was making.....If Mark had just came out n said ACDC is too hard for me thats one thing. But to say "cheap things happen" sounds like he's just trying to make excuses for poor play.

It's not a matter of poor play or difficulty. Pdxgeek hit encore and has the same complaints. I have average scores around 100 mil. If the ball drains, I should feel like I did something wrong to cause it. Correctly hitting the designated shot should not be considered wrong. Most my games punish me for missing the designated shots. Fair enough. But making the designated shot and resulting in a drain is inexcusable. And no one had anything to say about the cannon auto firing hitting TNT targets to a perfect ricochet down the left outlane - so fast no nudge could save it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 49.99
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 29.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 251 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-else-not-get-the-appeal-of-acdc/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.