20150803_164530.jpg
20150803_164538.jpg
20150803_164552.jpg
20150803_164519.jpg
20150803_164510.jpg
20150803_164500.jpg
20150803_164454.jpg
20150803_164447.jpg
There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 9 years ago

I've seen a Hot Toys diecast Iron Patriot around that I really dig! How much is that one?

#103 9 years ago

Seems like there is quite a bit of collectors on this thread, so I will ask a question for you all. I just bought a new case for my statues/figures w/e as well and it has a light in it. I had the light on just long enough to clean off all the fingerprints on the glass from moving it, and it felt like a sauna in there! I pulled out the bulb which was 50 Watts and it was definitely hot to the touch. Seems like a good idea for me to toss in a 13w bulb, but I figure I will ask and get your all's opinion. Am I just being paranoid, or will this save a figure or two of mine down the road?

DSCN0579.JPGDSCN0579.JPG
#104 9 years ago

Throw in the 13w in my opinion. No sense in baking the plastic

#105 9 years ago

LED strips--- maybe run them up the sides, too...

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from PinsideMike:

Seems like there is quite a bit of collectors on this thread, so I will ask a question for you all. I just bought a new case for my statues/figures w/e as well and it has a light in it. I had the light on just long enough to clean off all the fingerprints on the glass from moving it, and it felt like a sauna in there! I pulled out the bulb which was 50 Watts and it was definitely hot to the touch. Seems like a good idea for me to toss in a 13w bulb, but I figure I will ask and get your all's opinion. Am I just being paranoid, or will this save a figure or two of mine down the road?

DSCN0579.JPG 197 KB

Isn't that the coffin that spock was launched into space in?

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Isn't that the coffin that spock was launched into space in?

No kidding, I found it on Craigslist for $200, and was like oh it seems like a good price, let me go check it out. I brought it home only to realize holy frak the thing is almost 7 feet tall. . . .

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Are those from the game "the last of us" ?

Yup!!

1 week later
#109 9 years ago

Just bought a Mark IV for $500. That's about as cheap as they get these days.. Serves me right for not pre-ordering.

#110 9 years ago

Nice .... congrats on your purchase ..ironman's hot toys are best ...

#111 9 years ago

Little off topic but I bought a NIB lego set from 1994!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002T69QSK

Hopefully it will be here this weekend!!!

#112 9 years ago

I wonder if they would ever consider cars/helicopters? I would love to have a detailed replica of Mad Max's V8 Interceptor, Air Wolf/Blue Thunder Helicopter....anything like that...

On a separate note, I was looking at the the website (freaking awesome!) and the gf says no to the Life Size Han Solo in frozen carbonite....damnit....!!!!

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

amazon.com link »

Very cool! I actually collect both hot toys and lego sets. As well as sideshow statues. Been collecting for like 3 years. For a while I needed to have 2 of everything, so I had 2 iron man mark 1s, two batman 89s, two dx ledger jokers, etc. Very addicting hobby. I essentially ran out of room though. I Started selling some of my doubles to make room. Wife started buggin.

#114 9 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I wonder if they would ever consider cars/helicopters? I would love to have a detailed replica of Mad Max's V8 Interceptor, Air Wolf/Blue Thunder Helicopter....anything like that...
On a separate note, I was looking at the the website (freaking awesome!) and the gf says no to the Life Size Han Solo in frozen carbonite....damnit....!!!!

That Han Solo frozen carbonite is awesome ....it's a huge piece I wanted it , but wife game me that look that if I were to buy it I would be in trouble ....

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

amazon.com link »

Are Legos sets collectibles also ? I seen the other day in the mall a huge line to into the Lego store , and I wonder what it was for ....probably a new set or some rare collectable set ....

#116 9 years ago

I customized these myself ....prison break Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield......

image-913.jpgimage-913.jpg image-967.jpgimage-967.jpg
#117 9 years ago

I just got these also ......Dr. Stanley Goodspeed ( Nicolas Cage ) and John Patrick Mason ( Sean Connery ) from the movie "The Rock".

image-926.jpgimage-926.jpg image-926.jpgimage-926.jpg image-926.jpgimage-926.jpg image-793.jpgimage-793.jpg image-793.jpgimage-793.jpg image-793.jpgimage-793.jpg image-332.jpgimage-332.jpg image-332.jpgimage-332.jpg image-332.jpgimage-332.jpg
#118 9 years ago

This is my favorite hot toy:

Z0057351[1].jpgZ0057351[1].jpg

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

That Han Solo frozen carbonite is awesome ....it's a huge piece I wanted it , but wife game me that look that if I were to buy it I would be in trouble ....

Right?!.....lol

1 week later
#120 9 years ago

Here's a pic of that NIB Lego set.....

image.jpgimage.jpg
#121 9 years ago

Bit of a problem.. I accidentally bought two Iron Man Mark 4's. Anyone want one? $490 shipped

20140702_222800.jpg20140702_222800.jpg
#122 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is my favorite hot toy:
(Easy-Bake Oven)

Oh, hell, you'd have to work at getting a second degree burn from one of those. The heat is not accessible.

Now here are some cool hot toys:

4477-Thingmaker.jpg4477-Thingmaker.jpg vac-u-form.jpgvac-u-form.jpg
#123 9 years ago

Looking closely at the bugs on the box---lol---I remember almost all of 'em. ^^^

#124 9 years ago

that vac-u-form would actually be handy for small pinball parts.

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that vac-u-form would actually be handy for small pinball parts.

I was thinking the same thing lol

2 weeks later
#126 9 years ago

Finally picked up a Joker 2.0 and a SS Vader Deluxe 1/6 scale!!!! So happy!!!

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Finally picked up a Joker 2.0 and a SS Vader Deluxe 1/6 scale!!!! So happy!!!

Nice , that joker 2.0 is awesome ....and vader is a very cool piece are you putting him with helmet or without ? I put the helmet on mine. The only thing I didn't like its that the light saber doesn't light up .

#128 9 years ago

Which Joker is that?

#129 9 years ago

These are cool, for "girl-go-away" toys

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

These are cool, for "girl-go-away" toys

For when a basement full of pinball machines just isn't enough, you mean..

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Posted my spare Mark IV on Ebay.
ebay.com link

Nice, I one one but I bid on it I wouldn't mind a second copy of this in my office

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Nice, I one one but I bid on it I wouldn't mind a second copy of this in my office

*bump*

~20 mins left

1 week later
#134 9 years ago

Who's preordering the HT Marty McFly??

#135 9 years ago

Deaaaaaaaammmmmm.......I want one .....when is it coming out ?

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Deaaaaaaaammmmmm.......I want one .....when is it coming out ?

Next March!!

3 weeks later
#137 9 years ago

This figure it's beautiful ....I seen it in person and this picture doesn't make justice ....

image-793.jpgimage-793.jpg
#138 9 years ago

Man.. all these Iron Man armors are killing me.

#139 9 years ago

Man.. all these Iron Man armors are killing me.

Yeah there all very nice looking ......but I'm only ordering the silver centerion and the heartbreaker....
Just saw the red snapper in person and man it looks very nice ...

1 week later
#140 9 years ago

Silver centerion is out , and man it's so f*^%#n amazing !!! Best iron man hot toy figure out there

#141 9 years ago

At least your collection is 1:6 scale & not life size!?

20140101_002557.jpg20140101_002557.jpg
#142 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Silver centerion is out , and man it's so f*^%#n amazing !!! Best Iron Man hot toy figure out there

Mine will be in today. I'm mentally preparing myself for the wife scolding..

#143 9 years ago

The Hot-Toys Predator and Iron-Man toys are like crack to me. They are so amazing.

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

This figure it's beautiful ....I seen it in person and this picture doesn't make justice ....

I had to look at some for myself. I agree. Wow!

926_blackwidow.jpg926_blackwidow.jpg

#145 9 years ago

I am collecting some hot toys but really into customs
I have a custom Michone coming I picked up a Daryl, Rick grimes and on the hunt for a Meryl I also have a custom dexter and the entire breaking bad series on pre-order from iminime.
Totally addicting

I will post pics when I have everything set up nice and pretty

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I had to look at some for myself. I agree. Wow!

926_blackwidow.jpg 83 KB

That's the first black widow from ironman 2 movie , that thing is horrible ......look up the black widow from avengers or the captain america winter soldier those pieces are amazing

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I am collecting some hot toys but really into customs
I have a custom Michone coming I picked up a Daryl, Rick grimes and on the hunt for a Meryl I also have a custom dexter and the entire breaking bad series on pre-order from iminime.
Totally addicting
I will post pics when I have everything set up nice and pretty

I made a custom dexter , and a custom walter white and Jesse ...will post pics later on

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

That's the first black widow from ironman 2 movie , that thing is horrible ......look up the black widow from Avengers or the captain america winter soldier those pieces are amazing

Yeah the first ones weren't all that great. I have the Mark 1, 2 and 3 first edition and compared to the others, these look like actual toys (the lack of actual paint on Mark 3 looks like ass). I wish I had waited and got the re-released versions but oh well.

Silver Centurion showed up yesterday!!! Awesome looking.. feels great. They're starting to skimp out on the extras though.. the stand is built to light up but is missing all the electronics to do so.

I'm thinking I'll get the Heartbreaker, Mark 42 diecast and call it a day. I'd love *all* of them but it's getting a little ridiculous.

#149 9 years ago

image-704.jpgimage-704.jpg

image-497.jpgimage-497.jpg image-454.jpgimage-454.jpg image-795.jpgimage-795.jpg
#150 9 years ago

They're starting to skimp out on the extras though.. the stand is built to light up but is missing all the electronics to do so.
I'm thinking I'll get the Heartbreaker, Mark 42 diecast and call it a day. I'd love *all* of them but it's getting a little ridiculous.

Yeah what's up with that ? I pushed the button hard and broke the switch ......wtf ?

There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anyone-else-collect-hot-toys/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.