(Topic ID: 9782)

Does anybody need any Swords of Fury insert decals?

By gweempose

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SoF_Decals.JPG
SoF_plastic.JPG
SOF_Broke_Plastic.jpg
SoF_Decals.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I have a bunch of brand new Swords of Fury insert decals that I no longer need. I installed a couple on my SoF, but I sold the game, and it's unlikely I'll own it again anytime soon. If anybody needs one or more of these decals, let me know, and I'll cut them out and mail them to you for free (US and Canada only). FYI, these are the ones that are already laminated, so you do not need to use mylar or clearcoat over them. Just peel and stick.

SoF_Decals.jpgSoF_Decals.jpg

#2 12 years ago

I'll take the whole lot if you don't mind shipping to Canadaland.

I sold my SOF to my friend Jay in town, and probably half the inserts are in horrible shape. I would love to spruce some of them up for him. I also need to fix an issue he's having with his upper playfield drops. Or maybe I should just teach him how to do it himself? haha

Tom

#3 12 years ago

If someone else needs certain ones or someone else wants them that's fine too, I'm not greedy. Just trying to help a friend out and I don't know exactly which ones he needs. I believe the 4 small circle ones you've already used are for sure an issue on his, as well as the titan tunnel release one. But I know there are at least 6 or more others that have issues as well.

#4 12 years ago

Can I get the square 50K through 200K?

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I don't know exactly which ones he needs. I believe the 4 small circle ones you've already used are for sure an issue on his ...

I didn't use any circle ones. The only two I used are the square "collect" and "advance" decals for the left outlane. I'm pretty sure the set is complete other than those two.

Quoted from jrrdw:

Can I get the square 50K through 200K?

You only need those 4, not the 250K as well?

I'll wait a day or so to see if anyone else needs some, and then I'll try to divvy them up fairly.

#6 12 years ago

I dont need them for myself so put me at the very bottom of the list...

#7 12 years ago

Wow, so gracious of you to offer gweempose, and so nice of you to not be greedy tomdotom, Pinside really is a bunch of stand up dudes!

-I dont need any myself.

#8 12 years ago

I have a SOF I may be restoring. I could use the whole set. I actually just contacted Jeff at Classic about a set. I'd be happy to purchase the set. But Tom was in line first, so I defer to him.

And for proof

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z217/robertmee/SOF/

Actually, now that I look at my own pictures, I probably could do with just pieces and parts too, to be fair. Let the guys ahead of me go ahead, and I'll look through what's left

But for sure, I could use the Titan Tunnel, the 3X's and the Advance

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You only need those 4, not the 250K as well?

Yes, I overlooked it, I need all the square decals. I'm wondering why my SOF shows ware with these and not other machines???

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

I'm wondering why my SOF shows wear with these and not other machines???

I'm guessing your machine had the mylar removed at some point. On my SoF, all of the inserts beneath the mylar were perfect (other than some bubbling in the mylar itself).

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

On my SoF, all of the inserts beneath the mylar were perfect (other than some bubbling in the mylar itself).

You're correct, no mylar on mine! I Pinmailed you my address, thank you so much for offering these up.

#12 12 years ago

For us SOF owners and anyone who has shopped this machine, question: Was this piece of plastic broke on yours as well?

SOF_Broke_Plastic.jpgSOF_Broke_Plastic.jpg

The little 'ear' is hidden under the ramp and can't be seen...

#13 12 years ago

Was this piece of plastic broke on yours as well?

It was not broken on mine. In fact, I still have the old one I took off the machine. It's a little warped from the heat, but the artwork is actually in nice shape (see photo). If you want it, its yours. I'm glad jrrdw brought this up. I have a bunch of old plastics, and even a few new ones. If you guys need some of those as well, I can send them along with the decals (no, I haven't forgotten about you guys). Just post a photo of the plastic/s you need, and I'll check to see if I have them and let you know what condition they're in.

SoF_plastic.JPGSoF_plastic.JPG

#14 12 years ago

My art work on the plastic is in real good to great shape so I'm just going to fix it for structure purposes because the ramp covers that end. Let someone who really needs it get it. Thanks Gweempose!

#15 12 years ago

I'm trading mine to DevilInIron to get him a working pin (see thread: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-fair-trade-for-both-partiespinside-members )

But I just checked and mine is broken...Both pieces are on the pin, but the front tab is severed from the rest. So, if noone else can use it, send it to me and I'll be sure it gets to Devil.

#16 12 years ago

I think the ball gets shot off the mid field flipper and misses the ramp hitting the post on the right that the ear is screwed to breaking the plastic at the thin section. That's my theory!

#17 12 years ago

I would love to get my hands on a set of Swords insert decals. The decals are mostly worn away on a lot of my inserts. Do you want me to message you with contact information?

#18 12 years ago

Got the stickers today and they are perfect! Good guy alert! gweempose is awesome for given these out, and everything else he does for us Pinsiders.

#19 12 years ago

Thanks, jrrdw! I'm always happy to help out where I can. I haven't forgotten about the rest of you. Just been a bit preoccupied with other stuff.

Quoted from Finrod:

I would love to get my hands on a set of Swords insert decals. The decals are mostly worn away on a lot of my inserts. Do you want me to message you with contact information?

Many are already spoken for, but PM the ones you need, and I'll see what I can do.

#20 12 years ago

Finrod,

I've tried several times to contact you, but you never responded. If I don't hear from you soon, I'm just going to send the rest of them to tomdotcom. Here's what I have left:

SoF_Decals.JPGSoF_Decals.JPG

#21 12 years ago

Great Guy alert....Received Decals and Plastic today...Super fast shipping for something free

I will pass these to DevilInIron and I know he will greatly appreciate them.

Thanks again!!

#22 12 years ago

Thanks, gweempose! Very cool of you!

2 years later
#23 10 years ago

oh man what are the chances of any SoF decals being available. I had some on order but then they of course said they were out of stock sooo frustrating...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anybody-need-any-swords-of-fury-insert-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.